Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 04:41 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You are intentionally ignoring my point that Jesus Christ never approached anyone other than those likeminded to yourself to call them out for their sin or for being a sinner. Show me 1 place that he went to someone and said you are a such or such kind of sinner, other than a Pharisee and scribe. I thought the woes he called down on them was pretty mild considering it is them and the modern day equivalent that prevent those he so loved from entering the kingdom. The terrible thing is, you are basing you’re authority to judge assumed sin and sinners on 1 verse of scripture which is not saying what you think it is. Proving universalists are as closed minded as their Eternal tormentor counterparts.

pcamps, what are you talking about? nobody here is calling a specific person out either. But if you are trying to say that Jesus said nothing was a sin, then your wrong.

Old 11-26-2018, 04:44 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,007,717 times
This thread is turning into a duplicate of the other same-sex thread.

Old 11-26-2018, 04:49 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
pcamps, what are you talking about? nobody here is calling a specific person out either. But if you are trying to say that Jesus said nothing was a sin, then your wrong.
You are , check your posts what you have said about homosexuals. You have even admitted you have authority to do it. You like all fundies go after effect rather than cause and the cause is always forgivable if you know yourself and walk in unconditional forgiveness.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You are , check your posts what you have said about homosexuals. You have even admitted you have authority to do it. You like all fundies go after effect rather than cause and the cause is always forgivable if you know yourself and walk in unconditional forgiveness.

I have talked about homosexuality as Jesus has talked about other sinners. And I do have that Authority.

Old 11-26-2018, 05:18 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
I have talked about homosexuality as Jesus has talked about other sinners. And I do have that Authority.
So, you have the authority to talk about things that he didn't? Gotcha!

Old 11-26-2018, 05:34 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,007,717 times
Quote:
This thread is not really about homosexuality and the more you respond the further it'll go down that hole. In fact, this thread will go on for several thousands of posts. That topic is not up for debate here.

Old 11-26-2018, 08:08 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,030,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Big surprise, he is one of those that believe a woman's place is behind her man, with the children, doing whatever he wants her to. Primitive men are still alive and well today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Well, shoot HWC, if you want us lowly women folk to bow to you, at least use the right word. You want us to be subject to you, not "subjective". And you want men to appear to be lords and masters of women (not "in regard to subjectivity"),
LOL Well said. It seems the head of his subjects has some leadership deficits.

Old 11-26-2018, 09:04 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Yes, if you know why a marriage was created it shouldn't be even questioned.
I am waiting for you to tell me what it is to have a sexless marriage/relationship without intimacy.
Because it sure isn't walking three steps behind you; and catering to the idea that sex is a sin.

I am really having a difficult time, trying to figure out how on earth you came up with that?

Old 11-26-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
So, you have the authority to talk about things that he didn't? Gotcha!

Hi Jerwade, God listen to my voice. I didn't expect it to happen but it does. He cares about what others think and do to me. That is who He is. He is above what I can say is Wonderful.

Old 11-26-2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
This thread is not really about homosexuality and the more you respond the further it'll go down that hole. In fact, this thread will go on for several thousands of posts. That topic is not up for debate here.

Gabfest you can help in letting us know your affiliation with this topic. I'm not trying to take it off topic but there is a typical perceived connection to the children of the Devil that like to perpetuate the acceptance of sin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity