Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 12:55 PM

326 posts, read 1,107,753 times

Advertisements

While going to Berklee College of Music in Boston Ma I was going to church on Sundays but didn't feel close to God. I had a friend who told me she had a personal relationship with Jesus and that she was very close to him. I wanted what she had so I decided to give my life to God 09/13/2005 by saying the attached salvation prayer to Jesus giving him my life and repenting of my past sins and amazing things have happened.

The holy spirit entered me and saved me. I then stopped going to my church that didn't follow the bible. (They had their own traditions...traditions of man.) I went to my friends Baptist/Pentecostal church and was praying in my mind for joy while the Pastor was talking about something totally different. The Pastor then suddenly said "Is there a Cory here? God just spoke to me that you are praying for joy!" I went to the front and he prayed over me. I never felt so much joy in my life. "You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound" Ps 4:7 ONLY God could hear thoughts. "The Lord knows the thoughts of man" Ps 94:11. " Jesus knew their thoughts" Mt 12:25 "Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said" Mt 9:4...Then a week later I had a strange dream and I cried to God to send someone to me to let me know that the dream was or wasn’t from him. I went back to church and the Pastor prayed over me and said "God told me he loves you and the dream wasn’t from him." God heard my prayer! Only God heard it!

A few days later I tried to bring one of my teachers at college to Christ and she rejected him.. I ran home in tears and cried out to Jesus telling him that my teacher doesn’t know him but I do and love him. He then showed himself to me!
Right there in my bedroom I had a vision of Jesus Christ himself!! I have never ever ever seen a face so beautiful in all my life. He glowed and was all in white and had such love in his eyes!! "Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions" Acts 2:17. Another thing that happened is I had a heart condition and a group of holy spirit filled people prayed over me and touched my heart and I felt electricity go into my heart and I was 100% healed of my heart condition! Jesus healed me!
Then a few weeks later I was crying during my prayers and Jesus appeared to me again and hugged me and comforted me and said with a very soft comforting voice "Everythings gonna be O:K, Everythings gonna be O:K"
I came home to Upstate Ny to visit my family and I prayed for God to protect me while visiting with my family because they are not saved and while I was home my 5 year old nephew had a vision of Jesus!

All this happened to me so I know God is real and that the New Testament is real and Christ is the ONLY way to heaven. This is real! How else would the things that happened to me happen??!!!!! and God has put in my heart to tell people he is coming soon. He loves everyone and wants everyone to be with him. If you are without holy spirit and have not given your life to Christ you will be left behind for all eternity. What if he comes tonight? Will you be without holy spirit? When he comes again (the rapture) the whole world will see him coming down from heaven. The born again holy spirit filled believers (the redeemed)will go up with him to live with him forever and everyone else will be left behind to Satan. Please, all you have to do is say this prayer out loud to Jesus with your heart and you will get the holy spirit, your past sins will be erased in your book in heaven, and your name will be written in God’s book of life. You are then promised eternity in heaven rather than eternity in hell. Do you know how long eternity is? It’s FOREVER! Don’t worry, here is the prayer to say out loud to God:

I believe in God and is his son Jesus Christ. Jesus I believe you are Lord and you died on the cross to cleanse me of my sins, and I believe you rose again on the third day. In this moment I am asking you to forgive me of every sin that I have ever committed in my life. I am sorry. Jesus, I have made the decision to hand over my life to you. I give you all my life and will follow you the rest of my life. I invite you into my heart. Please come into my heart and put your holy spirit in me. Please wash away the sins of my past with your precious blood and make me new. I give you all my mind, heart and soul. Please make me new through your holy spirit. Please help me discover what your will is for my life. Please take my life and guide me for the rest of my life by your holy spirit. I surrender to you Lord Jesus. Thank you for my salvation. Thank you because I have just been saved and am now your child. Amen.

Now that you have been saved from fire and will go to an eternal PARADISE, you will need to find a BIBLE BELIEVING BIBLE FOLLOWING CHRISTIAN church!!! Now that you have the holy spirit, read the New Testament. Your eyes will be open so you will understand. I am so happy I’ll see you in heaven! The devil just LOST YOU!!!! :-) You now belong to the kingdom of heaven and are God’s child! Go to this website and see what you just saved yourself from. http://spiritlessons.com/Mary_K_Baxter_A_Divine_Revelation_of_Hell.htmTo (broken link) see where you are going if you hand over your life to Christ visit this link!! ?
A Divine Revelation of Heaven by Mary K Baxter

You can get a FREE bible mailed to you!!!... freenewtestament.com or Email- KenMoss@JesusIsTheChrist.org to request bible.

Attend FREE Gospel Bible Institute...FREE room, board ,meals Call 724-327-5454
Here are some bible passages for you to start you off!!

Ephesians 1:13....."And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised holy spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession-to the praise of his glory."

John 3:16-----For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:1,5.."Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ...God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Romans 10: 9,10....."If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and our justified, and it is your mouth that you confess and are saved."

Luke 11:27......."As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the words of God and obey it."

1 Timothy 2:5.."For there is one God and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"

Acts 4:12....."Salvation is found in no one else, for there is NO other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Matthew 24:35 & Mark 13:31.."Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Jesus Christ

Jesus loves you so much that if you were the only person in the whole world, he would have died just for you. Please pass this on to your friends and family Love, Corinne
Email me at corking@live.com

[+] Rate this post positively

Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,108,627 times
Any reason you're posting the same thread/message twice in a few days?

Old 04-06-2008, 08:40 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,254,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedrsaved View Post
You might do well to note that my GOD the LORD JESUS Himself, who is the creator of the universe with the FATHER and the SPIRIT, was also accused of being mentally ill when He was in the world in flesh. He was also falsely accused of several things. But He being perfect in every way, layed down His life for the sins of everybody, so that thru believing in Him, all could be saved. Corking28 has been given a beutiful testimoney from the LORD. How dare you ridicule such a blessed child of the LORD!
As far as seeing the LORD JESUS, I also have seen Him Whos' glory shines brighter than the sun! I know in whom I have believed and also Whom I have been given to see.

Good post. I sense genuine sincerity in corking's post.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
Any reason you're posting the same thread/message twice in a few days?
Yes. The first thread I posted I did not have a space between paragraphs. I couldn't find anywhere to edit it so I just made a new thread with the same testimony but this time with spaces. :-)

Old 04-06-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Good post. I sense genuine sincerity in corking's post.
Thank you.
I told my testimony at a shelter in Rochester NY last week called "Open Door Mission" and many many people got saved! Praise God!
Jesus says
"Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions" Acts 2:17"
I think Jesus is coming very soon. It is sad when people don't believe. Many didn't believe Jesus even after he fullfilled all the prophesies and all the miracles they still don't believe.
I always joke around with Jesus and tell him " I believed before I saw! :-)"

Last edited by corking28; 04-06-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: take out space

Old 04-06-2008, 09:18 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,108,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corking28 View Post
Yes. The first thread I posted I did not have a space between paragraphs. I couldn't find anywhere to edit it so I just made a new thread with the same testimony but this time with spaces. :-)
Thank you for explaining. There is an edit button, but it's not easy to see.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:05 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
Please don't recommend anything from Mary K. Baxter. The last thing you want is for people to read her books and actually believe her! Seriously, read them again and compare them to scripture.

How could Mary K. Baxter have seen Heaven? 1Cor 2:9 "But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." Also, when she supposedly saw Hell, she had an out-of-body experience. How is that biblical?

You seem very passionate about your faith, which is wonderful. Just keep these two scriptures in mind: 1Thess 5:21 "Test all things; hold fast what is good." 1John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Old 04-07-2008, 01:02 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Content_Christian View Post
Please don't recommend anything from Mary K. Baxter. The last thing you want is for people to read her books and actually believe her! Seriously, read them again and compare them to scripture.

How could Mary K. Baxter have seen Heaven? 1Cor 2:9 "But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." Also, when she supposedly saw Hell, she had an out-of-body experience. How is that biblical?

You seem very passionate about your faith, which is wonderful. Just keep these two scriptures in mind: 1Thess 5:21 "Test all things; hold fast what is good." 1John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Good advice...

Old 04-07-2008, 06:34 AM

322 posts, read 737,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Content_Christian View Post

1 Cor 2:10 "But GOD has revealed it to us by His SPIRIT."
1 Cor 2:9 teaches that no human in the natural (by physical means and by the human spirit) has comprehended the spiritual from GOD. 1 Cor 2:10 reveals how we know certain true spiritual revelations. Things that no one can know in the natural human state, have been revealed to the saints by the SPIRIT.

corking28 is in the SPIRIT. JESUS has revealed Himself to her. She bears and proclaims the testimony of the LORD JESUS. Her boldness is an encouragement to me and to all saints who want to testify about JESUS CHRIST before mankind. Her testimony is solid evidence that the Truth is in her.

I know that one day more than twenty five years ago, I saw JESUS the Messiah. His glory was awesome and very intense. He spoke to me and was very kind. He revealed His caring and His awesome friendship. According to the scripture, one day, every eye will see Him. That day is the great and awesome day of the LORD. Better be ready!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:39 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times
corking28 is in the SPIRIT. JESUS has revealed Himself to her. She bears and proclaims the testimony of the LORD JESUS. Her boldness is an encouragement to me and to all saints who want to testify about JESUS CHRIST before mankind. Her testimony is solid evidence that the Truth is in her.

pardon me, but i really dont think you should be calling yourselves saints...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity