Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2019, 04:45 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
When visiting the southern steps of Wisdom I hope oil lights the lamp of gentle Hearts.

If only a person would find the greetings when entering the Holy Place. Perhaps they would find the very gift a menorah. A light to melt all fears and assure the children of the kingdom Torah that there is a promise of substance.

While there are sons and daughters who consider the wealth of a promise. They will always welcome the mitzvah(table) as a blessing.

If anyone has come this close to the Holy place. They may even find two half cups of water.
What to do from there is a matter of the Soul.

Water into wine, back to Water.
The Southern steps of Wisdom?

What is that supposed to mean?

Speaking confusion everyday, it doesn't make somebody think you know something that nobody else does.

Upon the Northern mountains he descends, what is in the North? What is in the South?

C'mon.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-09-2019 at 04:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
you know full well i will offer my shield of faith to others.

Its not about me.
I cannot help but to insure that the man on the road to yericho(jericho who was robbed and left half dead is comforted.
What in the world is this supposed to mean?

Old 03-10-2019, 04:50 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

What is that supposed to mean?

Speaking confusion everyday, it doesn't make somebody think you know something that nobody else does.

Upon the Northern mountains he descends, what is in the North? What is in the South?

C'mon.
https://www.forms.travelwithus.com/i...b?OpenDocument

Old 03-10-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Christian thing, never heard of it, who knew? I don't ever know what dude is talking about.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:40 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
https://kehilanews.com/2018/08/01/wa...-temple-mount/

Old 03-10-2019, 01:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Christian thing, never heard of it, who knew?
I don't ever know what dude is talking about.
Often times, I wonder if he even knows?
He doesn't follow the rules of grammar.

Old 03-15-2019, 02:52 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,917,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
This web site has an interesting collection of articles about this and related topics.
If Jesus was a Jew, why aren't Christians Jewish?

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-J...ns-Jewish.html

Christians aren't Jewish because , God cut Judaism off of being his people( Matthew23:37-39) until they do verse 39 they are not Gods chosen. They reject Jesus to this day. Jesus began a new religion, even the Pharisees saw it begin( Acts 24:5)-- Jesus' religion have one thing in common with the Israelite religion. They serve a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah)

Old 03-15-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Christians aren't Jewish because , God cut Judaism off of being his people( Matthew23:37-39) until they do verse 39 they are not Gods chosen. They reject Jesus to this day. Jesus began a new religion, even the Pharisees saw it begin( Acts 24:5)-- Jesus' religion have one thing in common with the Israelite religion. They serve a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah)
That is just not how it works, and I have no clue why I would have to exp,ain this to you.

Let me show you, YOU.

Your claim is that God created his own religion, and he chose out a chosen people to keep his religion that the world refuses to keep. The world not only refuses to keep God's religion, but they are so evil as to persecute anyone who would dare to keep God's religion and we have 2000 years of history showing how the world has hated Jews and persecuted and killed Jews because they dared to keep God's religion when nobody else was brave enough.

You take the only people in the world brave enough to follow God's religion, and then you try and convince people that God hates the people who keep the religion he created.

Your INSANE IDEAS are that God created a religion and demanded his chosen people to keep, but that he is going to punish them for keeping what he demanded them to keep.

YOUR INSANE IDEA is that God created a religion, and then he sent his son to do away with his own religion to then persecute and kill anyone brave enough to love, keep and practice the religion God created.

If you don't know how insane that is, I would beg you to get a clue.

God created a religion and demanded his chosen people to love and practice his religion, and then he had a son in order to make his own religion an evil religion, and he purposely wants to punish ANYONE WHO WOULD LOVE AND PRACTICE THE RELIGION GOD CREATED, AND THE PEOPLE GOD DEMANDED TO KEEP HIS RELIGION.

INSANE.

It doesn't make sense.

What in the world are you even talking about when you have brought down God?

Why speak about the word of God when you have proved God to be insane?

Old 03-15-2019, 10:12 PM

Can't make this stuff up, people claiming to be brides of Judah, a bride to a Jew who came walking in Judaism offering to marry Gentiles in order to add them to Jews as Co heirs....

Do they really look like they have been added to Israel as co heirs with Jews?

LOL.

The first Gentiles converts to Judaism became one witn Jews, the idea IS NEVER going to be that Jews should join Gentiles, the idea is that Gentiles become Israel. Jews ARE NOT TO BECOME GENTILES, THEY ARE NOT TO BECOME LAWLESS PAGANS.

If a Christian doesn't know this much, he shouldn't open his mouth. If you do not speak by the law and the prophets, why are you speaking?

Old 03-15-2019, 10:21 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
leave this conversation alone
There is something that must be said by a ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity