Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 01:16 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,037,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What I speak is scripture and we are discussing historical facts about the history of two kingdoms and two peoples that you do not know, and it is obvious that you don't know, if you want to speak of the historical facts about 2 different nations, I suggest you actually learn the history of the people you are speaking of.

God has two sons and these are named Ephraim and Judah and this has been freaking true for 3000 years.

Then there is you, you have to explain how you have taken hold of the covenant through a betrothal to a Jew, Gentiles have to prove to a Jew that he is Ephraim.

Every Christian who is making a claim to be under the covenant has to make that claim through Ephraim, a Gentile is claiming to be Ephraim, but when you speak to Christians about Ephraim, they know nothing about it, and yet , that is the claim a Gentile is trying to make to a Jew because there ARE NO GENTILES IN THE COVENANT.

I could cut and paste the covenant from Jeremiah 31, but that would be a waste of time seeing how you are not going to agree with what is written.

I'm not going to agree with you because you keep staking out absurd positions. Anyone who claims that an entire discussion about the nature of the Parable of the Lost Sheep is somehow anti-Semitic is already not tethered to reality. That pretty much discredits the rest of your pedantic nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 01:28 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,696,783 times
Quote:
O, I had a bottle of wine and I always embarass myself when I drink and write,

Should it be offensive if I point out that only the Jews follow God?

I don't mean to say that everyone else doesn't love God or that they are not saved, I am pointing out the facts. God has his own religion and Christians do not keep that religion, Jews do. Christians are not only proud not to keep the commandments, they directly teach everyone not to keep the ways of God, and so if I say that the Jews are the only ones, it shouldn't be offensive, they are proud to be lawless.
Where people misunderstand what you are saying is in saying it is about “the Jews religion” the signs were given to the Jews and the seed comes through the Jews, but the kingdom is for all
The Jews and Christians are both in the flesh until Christ’s coming, when anyone tries to mix the traditions with what the traditions are representing you will get corruption...... both of those systems need to be born again.... the signs were given to be for dividing and signs and seasons and days and years and light and to rule. They are not to be worshipped.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let luminaries be in the expanse of the heavens, to divide between the day and the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years.
Gen 1:15 And let them be for luminaries in the expanse of the heavens, to give light on the earth. And it was so.
Gen 1:16 And God made the two great luminaries: the great luminary to rule the day, and the small luminary and the stars to rule the night.
Gen 1:17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens, to give light on the earth,
Gen 1:18 and to rule over the day and over the night; and to divide between the light and the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:19 And there was evening, and there was morning the fourth day.

Individuals are all the same ...... nations are all the same, they are a work in progress by God. First they are created as flesh, then they are RAISED in the spirit.

I do believe Jesus existed but I think a lot of prophetic things have been mixed up with the person. He was the firstborn and just like he was RAISED all will be raised but each in their own order.

the Jew keeps the knowledge that their is only one God (not a trinity) but they do not accept the messiah that did come, or they do accept but end up worshipping the man as God instead of worshipping GOD who RAISES the dead.

Old 01-05-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Jesus came seeking the lost sheep of the house of Israel when the sheep of the lost house of Israel were missing for 700 years, they are the prodigal son, and they were not Jews, many became Jews. The lost sheep is Israel, not Judah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Yep, I agree

Old 01-05-2019, 01:43 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,165,048 times
Quote:
OMG, You too?

Has everyone lost they mind?

YOU are the shepherd bro, YOU tell me.

A shepherd that spends years and years with his sheep, he freaking names every single one of them like dogs, and a shepherd can stand amongst 50 sheep and call just one out by name and that particular sheep will come running because the shepherd loves his sheep and the sheep loves the shepherd, you think this is a parable where the shepherd is cursing his entire flock?

Can you not put yourself in the shoes of a shepherd bro?

What are you people talking about? If the shepherd goes looking for the one who has fallen away, this suddenly means he hates his entire flock?

Common sense, it doesn't make common sense and it is bias because people really believe the chosen are not the chosen elect saved no matter what they do, they are God's people and the world hates them BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES FOLLOWING GOD.

WHO ELSE FOLLOWS GOD BUT THE JEWS?

The parable is not a pamphlet from the FFA about best sheep herding practices......

Old 01-05-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The parable is not a pamphlet from the FFA about best sheep herding practices......
Sheep are known for wandering

Old 01-05-2019, 01:49 PM

The shepard is none other than Jesus always....the part of national Israel portrayed by sheep (does 1-100)

Old 01-05-2019, 01:58 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Where I disagree with you Hanni is where you try to say it is about “the Jews religion” the signs were given to the Jews and the seed comes through the Jews, but the kingdom is for all
The Jews and Christians are both in the flesh until Christ’s coming, when anyone tries to mix the traditions with what the traditions are representing you will get corruption...... both of those systems need to be born again.... the signs were given to be for dividing and signs and seasons and days and years and light and to rule. They are not to be worshipped.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let luminaries be in the expanse of the heavens, to divide between the day and the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years.
Gen 1:15 And let them be for luminaries in the expanse of the heavens, to give light on the earth. And it was so.
Gen 1:16 And God made the two great luminaries: the great luminary to rule the day, and the small luminary and the stars to rule the night.
Gen 1:17 And God set them in the expanse of the heavens, to give light on the earth,
Gen 1:18 and to rule over the day and over the night; and to divide between the light and the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:19 And there was evening, and there was morning the fourth day.

Individuals are all the same ...... nations are all the same, they are a work in progress by God. First they are created as flesh, then they are RAISED in the spirit.

I do believe Jesus existed but I think a lot of prophetic things have been mixed up with the person. He was the firstborn and just like he was RAISED all will be raised but each in their own order.

the Jew keeps the knowledge that their is only one God (not a trinity) but they do not accept the messiah that did come, or they do accept but end up worshipping the man as God instead of worshipping GOD who RAISES the dead.
''And I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah''

This is the covenant God makes with his chosen people, it certainly does not mean that everyone else is not saved. The realized covenant in the prophets show Ephraim and Judah in the Messianic kingdom and there are also saved Gentiles there who are not Ephraim and Judah when Messiah comes, but when Messiah comes, THE WHOLE WORLD JOINS ISRAEL.

They join Israel because they are witnesses of God keeping his promise with his two sons, they become like Gods in front of the whole world and the whole world is then offered to join them by simply keeping a feast.

Those first Gentile converts converted through the promise to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and they actually became co heirs, meaning, that they became one of the two sons. Gentiles come under the promise in Hosea 2 where God said to the house of Israel,''' You have become Gentiles, You are no longer my people and I will seed you into the nations.''

God took those ten tribes and scattered them as seed to one day bear fruit, and the book of Romans is explaining this from the first chapter to the last.

Paul is explaining how he is one of the 7000 reserved SHOWING himself to be of Israel, not Judah.

Paul says,'' Even us who are not Jews.''

''Even us, not of the Jews only, SEE, God said to our people,'' You are not my people and I will not be your God.'' But then God promises my people, and any Gentile from any nation to come as submissive brides to accept a betrothal, and where God said,'' You are not my people,'' in the same place in Galilee, it will be said to them,'' You are the sons of the living God.''

This is said to all the virgin Gentiles who accept a betrothal, and then they become sons instead of just brides.

They become co heirs but they MUST be born again FIRST, and this is why Paul was always angry and perplexed because of the fact that they were in a race to raise a son and they couldn't get past the milk of the word in order to be born again.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-05-2019 at 02:13 PM..

Old 01-05-2019, 02:32 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
What Christians need is a perspective of what is.

Christian Gentiles are the first born son, Ephraim IS God's first born son, and Galatians explains the concept of a first born son and a second born son in speaking of Ishmael and Isaac, and Romans does this over and over showing Esau and Jacob and how God hates the first born, and God hates the first born because it is this flesh in this life of flesh.

Cain and Abel simply represented the two kingdoms that everyone is. Esau and Jacob, the first born and the second born.

Now it is Ephraim and Judah and this is Gentiles as the first born and Judah is the second born.

Your flesh is Ephraim and God hates Ephraim and so Ephraim must die and submit just as Cain should have submitted, just as the kingdom of Ephraim should have submitted and become one with Judah.

YOUR FLESH should submit to the will of the spirit but it will not.

Those two sons of God named Ephraim and Judah is the two kingdoms you are, and there cannot be two kingdoms, there cannot be two kings, either Ephraim submits to Judah or it shall be kingdom against kingdom and there will never be peace.

Old 01-07-2019, 08:02 AM

The parable is another picture of humanity.....99% of humanity is lost and they don't know it....they picture God as an old fuzzy guy who will give them a pass if they live a "good" life. Those who never accept Christ through faith believing that gospel of grace given to Paul, WILL BE standing in that long line of doom at the White Throne.....

Some buy the lie of the universalists who hand out ear tickling hope everybody skates in the end, hell doesn't exist. They will certainly be in that line but they don't believe it either.

Accept no substitutes....don't think church membership or belonging to the "one true church" will get you sneaking by Jesus....He hated the arrogant and religious when He was here.....water baptism accomplishes nothing either.......

Old 01-07-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The parable is another picture of humanity.....99% of humanity is lost and they don't know it....they picture God as an old fuzzy guy who will give them a pass if they live a "good" life. Those who never accept Christ through faith believing that gospel of grace given to Paul, WILL BE standing in that long line of doom at the White Throne.....

Some buy the lie of the universalists who hand out ear tickling hope everybody skates in the end, hell doesn't exist. They will certainly be in that line but they don't believe it either.

Accept no substitutes....don't think church membership or belonging to the "one true church" will get you sneaking by Jesus....He hated the arrogant and religious when He was here.....water baptism accomplishes nothing either.......
God is not a man... he does everything by his spirit

The spirit/word is a double edged sword and its up to you which side you end up on .... if you sow to the flesh you will reap corruption, if you sow to the spirit you will reap life

You are following your beliefs but they seem to be taking you into pride about your new found knowledge, which we all suffer from, and that leads to separation and labelling which is to be a “Pharisee”

Jesus was against the proud, the separatists, the rulers, the Pharisee and said you need to be as a little child, but he also said woe to the one who misleads the child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity