Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 11:14 AM

3,220 posts, read 923,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Well , i wrote that post for 1 purpose to get you say this. Now stop insuating that you are.
Where in this thread have I insinuated that?

I've always said Jesus sent His followers with the same words and message!!!

People want to believe what they have been taught and cannot accept they have believed wrong so they attack me for doing exactly what Jesus commanded by saying I think I'm Jesus.

When Jesus said;Where I am that's where my servant shall be ", people interpret it differently.

Could it be He is saying His servant is Him? I believe He is. Not as Jesus but as the son, the servant of God and the son of man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2019, 11:31 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Where in this thread have I insinuated that?

I've always said Jesus sent His followers with the same words and message!!!

People want to believe what they have been taught and cannot accept they have believed wrong so they attack me for doing exactly what Jesus commanded by saying I think I'm Jesus.

When Jesus said;Where I am that's where my servant shall be ", people interpret it differently.

Could it be He is saying His servant is Him? I believe He is. Not as Jesus but as the son, the servant of God and the son of man.
Not necessarily on this thread. In fact this is the first time i am seeing you responding by anything other than bible verses.

Old 01-06-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Not necessarily on this thread. In fact this is the first time i am seeing you responding by anything other than bible verses.
Maybe stop attacking and stick to the topic then.

There not just bible verses. There God's word, at least to most who use it.

"My brothers mother and sisters hear the word of God and do it."

Old 01-06-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Hear you go again. Expound on the verse please.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Hear you go again. Expound on the verse please.
"The man who comes to me hears my word and uses it."

"Come to me all you who are weary and carry a heavy burden"

Coming to me means becoming God's servant and son by using His word and spreading it. Do so and you are allowed to hear it. Otherwise God blocks you from comprehension.

He says it again here; "If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple, then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

Old 01-06-2019, 01:25 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Hanni, are you talking about Mashiach Ben Yosef and Mashiach Ben David?...
Not in that post.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
I understand your interpretation but it is irrelevant.

Scripture says; "Israel is my son, my firstborn..."

Notice it does not say Judah or Ephraim.

God has no interest in the flesh, "it is useless". He only sees the spirit. So God sees only one man.

There is only one man in spirit. It is either good or evil. Righteous or wicked. Living or dead.

" It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is useless. The words I spoke to you are spirit and life. "
Jeremiah 31, '' Ephaim is my firstborn,'' and again, Ephraim is the name of the house of Israel, not Judah.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
"The man who comes to me hears my word and uses it."

"Come to me all you who are weary and carry a heavy burden"

Coming to me means becoming God's servant and son by using His word and spreading it. Do so and you are allowed to hear it. Otherwise God blocks you from comprehension.

He says it again here; "If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple, then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."
Your bible quote from your previous post was this "My brothers mother and sisters hear the word of God and do it.". What are you doing with what you are hearing?. Repeating it like a parrot?.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Hanni, i bet you never thought you would be back and forth talking to Jesus on this forum ?. You do know free4you is Jesus?.
Thanks for reminding me, I know there are like 3 Christians in here who are a Messiah, but my memory is so bad I forget.

Old 01-06-2019, 01:34 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,680,370 times
Quote:
Maybe stop attacking and stick to the topic then.

There not just bible verses. There God's word, at least to most who use it.

The brothers, mothers, sisters I believe are not referring to individuals but the tribes

The Jews were told by the prophets that their wives and fields were to be given to another, but God also says that if that nation does not do the will of God they will be punished too and have the kingdom taken from them.

Christianity as a nation has a bloody history, i think as a nation they have broken every commandment

There is a separation happening and Gods criteria is not on what traditions you keep but on the intent, the heart of the church should be Christ who fulfills the law and prophets which is the intent of 10 commandments, which is love God and your neighbour as yourself.

There is nothing wrong with organisations if it delivers what the purpose for that organisation being set up was meant to accomplish.

Jesus came to fulfill law and prophets.... to put the heart into the tribes that were scattered throughout the nations

It seems to me that “Man” tends to make things complicated and ends up using law to excuse themselves from having to obey the law
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity