Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 12:42 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,658,374 times

Advertisements

I saw Him.....

1. The way people sing a song about Him that sound so beautiful.

2. A poster who hasn't posted in awhile.

3. A word of encouragement to one who doesn't understand the things of Gods Kingdom.

4. A cry to stop hurting those who do not see the way I may see things.

5. Him in the zeal of someone who loves Him so much and wants everyone else to know Him.

6. In the patiences of the mature saint who wisely tries to direct the young in heart.

7. With one who is seeking truth in their questions and wanting good spiritual directions.

8. In a video of a young girl who was on a road of destruction and completely turned her life around and gave her hope.

9. In the log-in names.

10. In the faith of others.

11. Showing not how to judge my brother and sister.

12. Love every poster unconditionally wherever we have come from, whatever color we are. Because we are all precious in His eyes.

Blessings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2008, 03:59 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,296,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlythecosmo View Post
I saw Him.....

3. A word of encouragement to one who doesn't understand the things of Gods Kingdom.

5. Him in the zeal of someone who loves Him so much and wants everyone else to know Him.

6. In the patiences of the mature saint who wisely tries to direct the young in heart.

7. With one who is seeking truth in their questions and wanting good spiritual directions.

8. In a video of a young girl who was on a road of destruction and completely turned her life around and gave her hope.

9. In the log-in names.

12. Love every poster unconditionally wherever we have come from, whatever color we are. Because we are all precious in His eyes.

Blessings

Wonderful !!!

Thankyou !

God Bless You

Old 04-10-2008, 04:41 PM

756 posts, read 2,569,093 times
I saw him....
1) in a death bed conversion

2) in my daughters face ( grace ans mercy; more like his atributes)

3) in a random act of kindness at an intersection driving

4) in the Body of Christ.....which has MANY parts

5) in the book of hebrews this afternoon :-)

xoxoxoxo

Old 04-10-2008, 07:13 PM

14,678 posts, read 17,020,464 times
Thank you very much for sharing

I saw Jesus

1) in the smiles of my neighbors as we passed each other

2) in the conversation of co workers who said that they would pray for one another daily

3) in all of the sweet faces and hugs of the children that I teach

4) in the words of Christians who want to please the Lord

5) in songs of praise lifting His Holy Name

6) in the promises of His Word

7) in the patience of a person trying to help a disabled person

8) in the efforts of those who are trying to help children who are in need all over the world

God bless.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:25 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,241,273 times
I saw the heading of this thread on the list of all the forums, and the first thing I thought was yes. I saw Jesus today.

I had not even come in here yet, to see the lists, and I thought, I saw Him, because I woke up. I saw Him, because I saw my children.

What greater miracle than the miracle of a child?

I saw Him, because I am here, for without Him, I am nothing.

I saw Him in the comforting reassurance of my best friend. My best friend in the world.

So many things, one can see the Lord in. All of these things, gifts from up above.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,262,442 times
Default Bless You

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlythecosmo View Post
I saw Him.....

9. In the log-in names.

Blessings
I like this curly;
God Bless You and Yours
I'm attempting to rep you!!! If things don't work out ..."I owe you one"

Old 04-10-2008, 09:02 PM

216 posts, read 602,651 times
These are great.

The power of words or actions.

Here is an video clip to remind this fact.
GodTube.com - The Power of Words - James 3:5 (http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a5f19cdaca0310d4876b&page=2 &viewtype=&category= - broken link)

Old 04-10-2008, 10:24 PM

Isn't it wonderful at the end of our day to reflect upon how and when we saw our Lord.
To end it laying our heads and bodies to rest, praising Him for all the wonders in our lives..... that He provided and will continue to do. For He is faithful and will not forsake His own.

Blessings to all!!!

Old 02-04-2010, 01:23 AM

100 posts, read 342,926 times
I don't see jesus everyday. But I do hear him every day thru wonderful men of the lors such as kutless , tenth avenue north , jeremy camp and many others

Old 02-04-2010, 07:05 AM

Did you see Jesus yesterday, today?

1. Yes, in my morning devotion as He opened and revealed things in His word to my heart to know and love Him deeper !
2. As His hand lifted the sun to bring us light for a new day, reminding me that each new day His mercies are afresh.
3. In the Doctors office through the wisdom He gives the Doctor in how to treat and help those who are sick.
4. In the smiles of many that pass my way.
5. I see Him bringing and giving a hope to Haitians by those who He has burden their heart to go and help, or donating their time, skills, monies, from all over the world to be His hands and feet.
6. I see Him answering prayers for those He lays on my heart to pray each day !!
7. In a letter from a sweet precious sister in Him, that I haven't heard from for some time how He is moving in her life, blessing her life in so many ways, opening new doors, a new journey for her life to bless and serve Him.
8. In my little fur buddies who when I'm sad or fretting that Jesus moves them to give me a Kiss (lick) on the cheek to say I see your discouragement, doubt or hurting heart!
9. And most of all that He will carry me in each step I take today !!

There are so many ways my Lord shows Himself to me and at the end of each day that He tarries, bringing to remembrance in my heart the wonderful ways He has touched my life and the life of many that I may praise Him for being my God who loves us all in a very special unique way !!! Thank you, Lord Jesus

Blessings

Last edited by Cyber Munchkin; 02-04-2010 at 07:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity