Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 08:22 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I also believe that Jesse was Jesus real name given to him by David. Jesus being the greek version of the name Jesse.
But if it is not Not , That is the name I will put on these child/ren birth certificates.and the trust /estate record that I think will be established for the miracle babies .
Jesse ??. (so far ).??.. Davidson.

and he will be able to be confirmed by a dna test to match the children in that trust matching MY Mtdna ( from paint clan ) from my female family and a male clan line.. thus . who came from Heaven first before him.. .
and we will dna test these miracles I am carrying ( child and possible twins or trips) I know of two sons and two daughters plus how many I am caring ) to compare DNA with one another and other male lines around the world claiming king David Linages . to Confirm King David lineage and King David first sons lineage.
this Should be coming when I get some funds.
I know my dad's line is I think G tracing to most likely Zerubbabel's line AND the name Jesse and Ransom came down that family line. but the location of where those lines have traveled to and also through different places .. may be able to alter even male line genetics.. thus a path of where the lines traveled to, from, and through.. of King David and Israel in general.. and where they went in the world may become traceable on a true genetic time clock..
so A DNA test will have to be used to confirm that "son of the Father "and the true grandson of Jesse the one Greater than Solomon.....older in age and greater in all other ways. having mtdna that matches ancient royal Carthage and other royal Pheoncians around the world mtdnas. Thus proving him an Attalus / ancient Atlas by clan law and blood rights .
because the real Son of God ...
is in the process right now sending his own kids and his clan kids .. ahead of him to be able to prove who he is. Now that will be some real proof. even better maybe than eye witnesses .. because it will cause scientism to rethink their Ignor-ant "beliefs" about timelines and dna concepts.
as only the Son of the Father who has the keys of creation and power over life and death and hell .. could do that right?
oh heck and only the son of God could even be more than one man at a time .
The he the one and only real shapeshifter himself! and why no one will ever find him unless he wants to be found.( so he will not be hidding in some hidden room someplace .. because he can hide in public and standing right next to you.. .
but we can find his dna.. :P
because he is going to be leaving little slobbering baby fingerprints everywhere ..

But I do have a little problem. it seems he also is wanting to get the medical society to rethink some of their ideas and procedures ... because I have been denied proper care from two places so far. because no doctor or nurse around me will even check my belly with a Negative preg test. ..
the local clinic did give me a pap.. as I still had a " top" of my "vaginal Pocket" as she called it .
but they will not and did not touch me with a stethoscope or ultrasound or anything. because I have a negative preg test so far..... ( with no ovaries to interact with hormones) .

Instead they were trying to get me to take a mammogram. which I had to deny.. of course.

but once I say have had menopause before that then had a hysterectomy.. . and had no sex for 2 years which doesn't matter if you have no eggs or womb of your own either.
well they think I am crazy.
but I am not crazy..
but there is at least one baby in there .. and it is already under my ribs.. so something huge is growing in there.

I remember after the dream when I saw a light like "being" it was angelic like..... put a "seed" in some woman's belly.
then in the next few days on my walk, all of creation seemed to be following me for months even now .. the birds the neighbors Dogs and squirls.. and cows... just everything.. like snow white or something..
but on one day after a few weeks... I looked up to heaven and said
" you put something in me Didn't you? how come I now feel kind of like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's baby? " ? but only it is all creation that is following me "
that dream was 3 years ago on( the first or last) day of Channukah 2016 ( I think new years eve, maybe jan 1st and or the 8th day of Channukah ). it, of course, took me about 2 or more weeks to realize it was me in the dream that had been implanted with something and it wasn't just too much pizza on new years.. .. or I thought it was about someone else. and so it sure wasn't a child then!
but for a few months back then I wonder if I was going to turn into a tree or blow up or something...

He must have given me ( Dan 7 says "heart") (a new, womb, even a divine kind of womb maybe it is his spiritual heart ???) to but this baby in that doesn't seem to need hormones, seed or sperm.. nothing .. nope. it seems it needs no human help.. except maybe food and me to not jump around and carrying 50lbs sacks of grain and dog food.oops ...( <LOL> I think I had better stop that stuff!!!! ). because in the last three weeks or maybe a LITTLE MORE I HAVE HAD STRANGE FEELINGS THERE.. when I eat and when I sleep she kicks and it feels just like any other of my babies did at 5-6 months too . the flutters and the rolling .. it is like De Ja Vue!!
So it won't be long before Jesse and thus King David and thus Jesse II ( Jesus) the one older/"Greater than Solomon ( HIS NAME MEANS " HIS REPLACEMENT" )".. his YDna and eventually his mtDNA line will be able to be confirmed and a true Dna time LINE AND TIME table can be established for all mankind.
I will suspect KING David and( all of the 13)Israeli clans AND ALL THEIR DIRECT CLAN DNA (WITH VARIATIONS IN LOCATIONS AND TIME RANGES ) ..even should be able to be extrapolated, from the Y and mtDNA of the known/found "miracle" babies.

because he Jesse II/ Jr(?) the grand son of Jesse I is sending them ahead of him for a reason..

maybe to confirm who He is and be able to establish that right in any court of law and in any age.. as Isa 53, Eze, REV ( the 7 daughters of the Pleiades( stars in his hand.. confirms the Son who carried the sins of the world and redeemed men.. will have seed in this life and he will prosper in this life..and the next.

Oops He corrected me !
ok these kids won't ( or all won't )match the Old Davidic line.. why
maybe because they have been glorified..
meaning if eating from the tree of life.. and the tree in the river of life ( see EZE temple).. brings healing and better health .. and life eternal ..
then our human dna will have become more "plastic" in our glorified bodies than it is now .
and the 7 daughters are or will become ..completely glorified like He is .. which probably means very plastic cell line ( and why he can shape shiftand coudl always walk through walls) .. so they may not match any of the other children and or thus their own siblings and cousins/ or even clans or even ancient King David.

so he sent these children ahead of him for a reason..
but it will take a cell change or even some way a more plastic cell lines to enter into these "walls of fire around" that will surround israel etc ( ISA 24 , REV 10) etc....

He told me to "hang the gate".. so I thought dna.. but heavenly dna concepts and laws of them anyway.. still might be some kind of clue..
but it seems the heavenly Dna is what may alter the gates to these places

or maybe the other way around.. in the same way he walked through walls. the wall might not give . but instead, he yields and is thus "yeilding" even at his cell level " humble" .

Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

Psa 118:19

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:

REV 10

( from REV 3)
a door has to be opened for the unyielding or less yielding things to move through, really around where it is..

but a gate has open spaces and a Sukkah/Tabernacles was to be made of living boughs from trees and bushes.. thus a living sieve, that only allows life through it.
thus the cell lines that are more plastic may yield to move through a living sieve or gate as we move through water.. and water and maybe sand yields to us... do we become more like water.. more like sand? trhese it can become like a solid,like a fluid and with water an be a gas...

Maybe because the gate and the sieve, sukka ( the Ohel, is all of it ) and the person are all made of the same stuff , so more plasticised/( gloried over the common unchangeable things ) thus stuff of heaven is maybe more like "a fluid" concept ? and the heavenly genes lines might be the same idea..and how he can shape shift.

סֻכָּה çukkâh, sook-kaw'; feminine of H5520; a hut or lair:—booth, cottage, covert, pavilion, tabernacle, tent.
Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon [?]
H5521

root
סֹךְ çôk, soke; from H5526; a hut (as of entwined boughs); also a lair:—covert, den, pavilion, tabernacle.

and bing definitions.. says a sieve is a screen, is not a "gate" basicly the same thing?

Quote:
utensil consisting of a wire or plastic mesh held in a frame, used for straining solids from liquids, for separating coarser from finer particles, or for reducing soft solids to a pulp.
synonyms:
strainer · sifter · filter · colander · riddle · screen
because a LIving sieve of LIFE ... is what will that filters out solids and " unchangeable" or unfluid things.

So I think he is saying all the DNA of all the siblings and cousin might not match exactly. maybe dependant on the level of their " glorification". nor match exactly with kings David ancient dna anymore.. as those cells will have been glorified.. to become more changeable/fluid/ and plasticized and thus be capable of living and thus really healing and on an ongoing " restoring", forever and forever.
Instead of unchangeable and thus at a core concept as" unhealing"? like we are now always in the process of dying in our bodies because we are unyielding even in our cells.
so salvation itself is at it's core about our willingness to yield to heaven, maybe even at our cell levels.. .

but it sure would be cool to know the exact dna line of king David..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 06-11-2019 at 08:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity