U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 05:40 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,466,496 times
Default Family needs your prayers

Good morning everyone. I just received terrible news about my neice....she gave birth on Saturday to a baby boy named Christian. He was not breathing at birth. They intubated him at the small hospital in their town, then moved him on to Eugene, OR to a larger hospital, where he is in the NICU. After an EEG yesterday, it was determined that there is no brain activity. This is her 3rd child, and she is not taking it well. Add to that the extra burden of her husband deciding two weeks ago that he is in love with another woman, and had already moved out.

We are all so sad and speechless. They are baptizing Christian tomorrow, and will allow him 72 hours on life support before they take him off.

Please pray for Christie and TJ--mom and dad--that God restores their family. Christian will go home to God, we know that, but they need God's grace so badly right now.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 06:16 AM

3,434 posts, read 6,562,043 times
will def keep them in prayer!

Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 AM

12,382 posts, read 14,676,160 times
My love and prayers go out to this family..

Old 04-15-2008, 09:39 AM

5,852 posts, read 1,566,190 times
How heartbreaking Saphire. My deepest sympathy for you and your family.

Old 04-15-2008, 10:31 AM

12,382 posts, read 14,676,160 times
In my prayers this morning, Sapphire..I have posted in our prayer request thread..Many people from all over cd read it and will offer prayer and support..

Last edited by Miss Blue; 04-15-2008 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: add comment

Old 04-15-2008, 10:38 AM

3,927 posts, read 5,631,242 times
I also add my prayer to the many going out to this poor family.

Old 04-15-2008, 11:17 AM

756 posts, read 1,683,044 times
done...............

Old 04-15-2008, 11:46 AM

3,540 posts, read 4,173,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Good morning everyone. I just received terrible news about my neice....she gave birth on Saturday to a baby boy named Christian. He was not breathing at birth. They intubated him at the small hospital in their town, then moved him on to Eugene, OR to a larger hospital, where he is in the NICU. After an EEG yesterday, it was determined that there is no brain activity. This is her 3rd child, and she is not taking it well. Add to that the extra burden of her husband deciding two weeks ago that he is in love with another woman, and had already moved out.

We are all so sad and speechless. They are baptizing Christian tomorrow, and will allow him 72 hours on life support before they take him off.

Please pray for Christie and TJ--mom and dad--that God restores their family. Christian will go home to God, we know that, but they need God's grace so badly right now.

Thank you.
My wife and I just read your post together, and pray for you and your family .

Old 04-15-2008, 01:07 PM

5 posts, read 5,771 times
Default To a Mother with a Mother soul in a time of Need

May God bless you more today with a mother soul than ever before he will need u and will be using u in this time of need for that special close someone to you I pray for the baby and also for the mother all things work for the good for those who believe, I know it's hard to except but God sees and he hears I will be sure to submit a pray request at church also with people at work, May God bless the baby with strength and that the Lord will cover him and also sooth the hurting heart of the mother for God is her pastor and the rightful father of her and his grandchild. God will work all the kinks out in Jesus name. Sincerely B.R

Last edited by Brandy Ramirez; 04-15-2008 at 01:17 PM..

Old 04-15-2008, 05:46 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,466,496 times
Thank you so much for all your prayers--they mean the world to my beautiful niece and her little family. She is a very strong girl with a strong faith in God. Baby Christian passed early this morning after his kidneys failed. We are all very sad but trust in God's plan.

Again, thank you so much for all the prayers--keep them coming because the coming days will be dark and sad, and only God can make them bright again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity