Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 02:59 PM

599 posts, read 1,260,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I'm fairly certain none of them are in that video.
Mark, I understand your disagreement with certain people's views on the last days and whether or not we are experiencing them now. But really and truly, do you believe that positive things will come as a result of your snarky comments in this thread? We are all the Body of Christ are we not? (or do you not consider yourself a Christian?) Is what you are doing glorifying to the Father or is it simply to amuse yourself (& others) by your witty comments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2008, 03:35 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb in VA View Post
But really and truly, do you believe that positive things will come as a result of your snarky comments in this thread?
I have been a bit of a snark today, haven't I? Big time sorry. It was intended in good fun, and I hope I didn't offend anyone. Mea culpa.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:35 PM

353 posts, read 905,847 times
I just watched 19 & 20 and now I'm watching some other videos of his. He sure is animated.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:02 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,108,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_F View Post
It may be what you believe, but since Christianity is a faith, not a proven fact, it doesn't fit the definition of truth.

No one alive knows the actual, irrefutable truth.

Here's proof for you that the Bible is the true, inerrant word of God. It's full of facts, science and history. When you can disprove these facts, I'll consider your opinion more seriously.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb in VA View Post
Thanks for starting this thread. I will check out the videos as time allows. I'm fascinated by all of this end times stuff and believe that we are getting closer and closer to the Lord's return. I happen to be a mid-tribber (is that even a word?) so I do believe we Christians will have to endure some of the birth pains before we are taken out of here. Will check back and post after I've looked at some of the videos.
I respect your posts, Deb and would highly value your thoughts on these videos. God bless you, sister.

Old 06-22-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
I just watched 19 & 20 and now I'm watching some other videos of his. He sure is animated.

Thanks for sharing.
He has a passion for this, that's for sure.

That's one of the great things about these videos. You don't necessarily have to watch them in order! If one topic interests you more than another, by all means, begin there!

Old 06-22-2008, 08:00 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,652,204 times
I just watched the One World Govenment one and it was very moving! He does a good job and I was impressed. I didn't disagree with anything he said and he seens to be "right on". The end times seem like such a scary time and the Bible says the end will come like birthpangs upon a women and they will not escape. We see the world heating up and more stress and turmoil and it sure feels like the end is near. It should motivate us to speak up for what we believe.
I trust in Judges where it says, "will not the judge of the world do right"

Old 06-22-2008, 08:16 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,632 times
I too will watch these videos. I believe we are in the Final countdown. (I can hear that song in my head.....)

Old 06-22-2008, 08:25 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,652,204 times
Just finished the first of Rise of Falsehood. He really puts it out there and backs it up with scripture and facts. Wow I feel so clueless about what is happening in the world. He talked about a guy, De Jesus', who claims to be The Christ. They believe in no Hell or sin and tattoo 666 on themselves. Boy that gives me chills....
I need to spend more time in God's word!!!!
Excellent tapes...worth the time to listen to them.

Old 06-22-2008, 08:33 PM

I'm telling you, I sat in rapt attention and watched all 20 videos in two nights. 1-10 and 11-20. They are incredibly sobering. How anyone can deny these things is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity