Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 07:21 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,091 times

Advertisements

This is the reason for praying daily. Putting your flesh and the love of self under subjection daily. Yes, our hope is in Christ Jesus. Don't twist what I have said and make it into how you want it to "sound". Don't read into it what you want it to "mean". When it's all said and done, Jesus the Lamb is the one who can say: "Well done My good and faithful servant".

As for psychological child abuse, you are on a different page. the OP question was: Who has got the possibility of................................................ ......................

Again: All who have confess that Jesus has come in the flesh, All who have confess with their mouth and believe in their hearts that Jesus is Lord of all!!

Hopefuls because this is where we place our trust, in Him! Yet, we are humans and not perfect by a long shot and those roads are hard to travel. Remember one being narrow and the other broad? I loathe confusion. You don't have to agree with me Betsy, just don't try to twist what I say just for the sake of conversation. Love, peace and happiness.

Your sister in Christ Jesus

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 09-16-2008 at 07:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,886,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
If one is In Christ, they do not sin. If one sins, they are not in Christ.

godspeed,

freedom
Then no professing Christian is in Christ.

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. I John 1:8

Old 09-16-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West. View Post
How Many Sacraments does your Church have Bideshi?
I think and I am sorry.

Do you want to go to Heaven, I think I can help you on that way?
My church has ZERO sacraments.

The Church of Jesus Christ has one SACRIFICE---Christ Jesus.

I think and I am sorry......

.....you need to meet Him.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 AM

110 posts, read 158,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
My church has ZERO sacraments.

The Church of Jesus Christ has one SACRIFICE---Christ Jesus.

I think and I am sorry......

.....you need to meet Him.
Are you of this church

[SIZE=3]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints[/SIZE]

Old 09-16-2008, 09:56 AM

If it is true Alpha, Than I think you cannot make it to heaven.
Do you want go to heaven, than I should think you should listen to me, My Church is an Orthodox church, an as you have read one of the OP´s, it states that I believe that only Orthodox and Catholic people can make it to heaven (not included the exceptions that exists, but that is up to God I suppose) Im talking about what I think, and this is merely what I think (miracles/exceptions excluded okay, so I wont have to mention this ok)

Again: My church has seven sacraments, because Christ established the sacraments himself, do you believe this? You deny the word in the Bible, that is God´s word, because all of the seven sacraments, are primarly based on the Holy Scripture, do you want to know How, I can teach you? Than you can get the baptism in my church, and the chrismation, and then you should do penance and eat every year (and drink) the Eucharisti, these are the 4 of the 7 sacraments, necassery for salvation, and of course, first of all you must be Catholic or Orthodox, right?

Now? Do you want to know/find out more, I can teach you, dont listen to that false prophetical people and your church is false, because it doesnt have seven sacraments!!! All the exceptions excluded inclusieve things i cannot explain right now to you, or to difficult to explain right now to you, right!

Everythging I think and Sorry.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 AM

3,086 posts, read 6,272,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
If one is In Christ, they do not sin. If one sins, they are not in Christ.

godspeed,

freedom
How do you do it, freedom?

Old 09-16-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg81 View Post
How do you do it, freedom?
What church are you?

Old 09-16-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
If it is true Alpha, Than I think you cannot make it to heaven.
Seriously??? Oh my.....

Quote:
Do you want go to heaven, than I should think you should listen to me,
Listening intently......

Quote:
My Church is an Orthodox church, an as you have read one of the OP´s, it states that I believe that only Orthodox and Catholic people can make it to heaven (not included the exceptions that exists, but that is up to God I suppose) Im talking about what I think, and this is merely what I think (miracles/exceptions excluded okay, so I wont have to mention this ok)
Well, OK, but what if I fall into one of those miracle/exception categories. Like say, for instance, I had someone pay my price into Heaven for me. Or, for instance, let's say a special sacrifice had been made so that I could get into Heaven without having to belong to your specific list of churches. Let pretend, for instance, that God made a way for me to go to Heaven that's fool-proof and fire-proof and that there was a miracle involved...say....I don't know....like someone dieing and being raised from the dead and ascending into Heaven to intercede on my behalf there. Do you think that might put me into one of those miracle/exception categories?

I do hope so!

Quote:
Again: My church has seven sacraments, because Christ established the sacraments himself, do you believe this?
No, can you show me the word sacrament in the Bible? I can not find it. And if it's necessary for salvation, I'm sure Christ would have mentioned it specifically.

Quote:
You deny the word in the Bible, that is God´s word, because all of the seven sacraments, are primarly based on the Holy Scripture, do you want to know How, I can teach you?
Maybe you could start by defining the word 'primarily' and what role it's supposed to have in my spiritual life. Something is either scriptural or it isn't....'primarily' isn't in my spiritual vocabulary.

Quote:
Than you can get the baptism in my church, and the chrismation, and then you should do penance and eat every year (and drink) the Eucharisti, these are the 4 of the 7 sacraments, necassery for salvation, and of course, first of all you must be Catholic or Orthodox, right?
Man, I've read that part a half a dozen times and I'm dizzy at the end of each one.

<praying that miracle thing applies to me>

Quote:
Now? Do you want to know/find out more, I can teach you, dont listen to that false prophetical people and your church is false, because it doesnt have seven sacraments!!! All the exceptions excluded inclusieve things i cannot explain right now to you, or to difficult to explain right now to you, right!
Salvation is too difficult to explain? Hmmmm.

'excluded inclusive things'

The God I seek the face of is not the Author of confusion and well......

Quote:
Everythging I think and Sorry.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:14 AM

I think and I am sorry,

the word Sacrament isnt mentioned in the Bible, to refer to the things what Christ established they refer it to as ´Sacraments´ (the Church) or Holy Mysteries, Orthodox call it also Holy Mysteries. Again, the things that are established by Christ are found in the Bible, the Church ultimately called them the seven sacraments, if you want have scriptural proof. I will give it to them, Is there a chance that you will convert to My church then, to be saved, and dont lean on the exceptions, just believe and come and convert to my church, than fullfillt he sacraments, with love, hope and faith, and after all: after and before the sacraments, love your god above all and your neighbour as yourself, and then you have completed your law, and ILL think you will make it to heaven than, do not sin, after you have did penance, and If you sin, repent and do penance again. I think I will give you script. proof right, in the days that follow. One each of the sacrament, I think we will discuss about them, if you believe them or not.

Gr.

West.,

20 years old living in the Netherlands (Holland?)

Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 AM

I think and I am sorry,

the word Sacrament isnt mentioned in the Bible, to refer to the things what Christ established they refer it to as ´Sacraments´ (the Church) or Holy Mysteries, Orthodox call it also Holy Mysteries. Again, the things that are established by Christ are found in the Bible, the Church ultimately called them the seven sacraments, if you want have scriptural proof. I will give it to them, Is there a chance that you will convert to My church then, to be saved, and dont lean on the exceptions, just believe and come and convert to my church, than fullfillt he sacraments, with love, hope and faith, and after all: after and before the sacraments, love your god above all and your neighbour as yourself, and then you have completed your law, and ILL think you will make it to heaven than, do not sin, after you have did penance, and If you sin, repent and do penance again. I think I will give you script. proof right, in the days that follow. One each of the sacrament, I think we will discuss about them, and if you believe them or not, it is up to you, but we will discuss about it I think.
Gr.

West.,

20 years old living in the Netherlands (Holland?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity