Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:14 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,070 times

Advertisements

We serve an awesome God don't we? Keep trusting Him no matter what comes your way. GOD BLESS!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
We serve an awesome God don't we? Keep trusting Him no matter what comes your way. GOD BLESS!!
Amen!!

Blessings and much love in prayers sent for you.... Manning and your wonderful family!!
And all the other children who suffer in the same matter!!!!
God bless each and every child!
His mercy and loving grace will defeat that which would try to bring harm upon them.

We will keep this thread with these little ones continually in our prayers!!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:48 PM

174 posts, read 626,387 times
Don't know who Manning is, don't care who Manning is....however, I am sending a few good vibes toward Manning and a speedy recovery and a life full until old age

Being a patient myself...supprt can be found here www.achaheart.org if you haven't found that site already....cheers.

Last edited by OneSweetWorld; 10-28-2008 at 08:58 PM..

Old 10-31-2008, 03:32 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,858,867 times
Default Here is the latest posting from Manning's Mom.

The Tin Man on Halloween.
Manning is doing well and getting stronger each day. He is doing really well with eating baby food but still has not formed a suck so they are just bypassing the bottle and going for a cup. He has been drinking small sips of water and learning to swallow better. They may do a swallow study next week. They changed his feedings to continuous over night and smaller bolis feeds during the day to help with the vomiting. They did his sleep study last night because they had a opening available. We will not get the official reading on it until Monday. I have to say I am starting to feel a little anxious now that it is getting closer to going home. They are sending us home with 10 medications, a Broviac IV, sleep apnea monitor, NG tube and feeding pump. The staff here is doing good at guiding me along the way but I know how different it can be once we are home. Manning got to show off his Tin Man Halloween suit and scored lots of candy trick or treating today. My older son Peyton will be Bat Man for Halloween. We are missing out on so much with Peyton and we are ready to be all be together. Thank you all for your continued support, thoughts, and prayers. I will post some Halloween Pics of Manning.

Old 10-31-2008, 05:46 PM

3,631 posts, read 14,549,285 times
Thank you for sharing. So glad he continues to grow strong even if it is slowly. Looking forward to the pictures.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 PM

14,872 posts, read 17,143,188 times
Thank you for sharing the good news about Baby Manning! I hope that he enjoyed his Tin Man suit and treats. I hope and pray that things go smoothly for your family once you get him home. Please keep us informed. Take care and God bless.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:15 PM

Anyone wanting to see the pictures will need to visit CarePages.com and register and look for Manningsheart. His mom has posted a bunch of pictures in the Photo Gallery.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:54 AM

Manning is having an off day.
Manning and his daddy had a very early morning. Manning decided to pull out his NG tube at about 3:30 AM. James heard him sneezing and woke up to find Manning's NG Tube out. James placed a new tube with the guidance of the nurse and of course Manning did not enjoy the experience. I have been practicing with him eating with a spoon, eating finger foods and drinking from a cup. He still lets the food hang out in his mouth for a while but is getting a little bit better at swallowing and chewing. We will go home with the NG tube but since he has progressed with the speech therapy there is no more talk of a G Tube. Manning is feeling a little off today and not his cheerful self. Hopefully he is just tired from all his hard work. He might also be upset that the St. Louis Blues lost last night.Manning did get to go out to roof top garden yesterday and was the first time he has been outside in months. The sun was a little bright for him but he was taking in all the new sights.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:46 PM

14,872 posts, read 17,143,188 times
I tried to find the pictures of baby Manning but I could not locate them on the site. Hope that he is having a progressive day. God bless.

Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Did you look under Manningsheart?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity