U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2008, 12:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,086 times

Advertisements

Greeting hello believers

In these forums we will look deep in two the laws of God of a sovereign of God also detail of scriptures that speaks about judgment.
Not only that God is a merciful but God is also a righteous God.
We will look deeply into the Scriptures and looking into versus that speaks of prophets, and Prophesying, which will walk in the world today as it was in the days of old.
I call these study scriptures with scriptures, meaning spiritual things with spiritual things.
This means that we will line up scriptures with scriptures of God’s laws.
Anyone is welcome to their opinion.
But be prepared for some very hard trues. The purpose is to know the future for mankind and to help us in a bitter understanding of God ways.
Thank you your cooperation.

We read in
Hebrews 12:1-11 (NKJV) Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
4 You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin.
5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: "My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him;
6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives."
7 If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten?
8 But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons.
9 Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?
10 For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
11 Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

Last edited by Son Of Man; 10-10-2008 at 01:03 AM.. Reason: Adjusting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2008, 03:37 AM

3,243 posts, read 3,020,677 times
I can't understand what you've posted It's gibberish, and badly spelt gibberish at that.

Old 10-10-2008, 05:40 AM

1,461 posts, read 3,213,775 times
I guess I see that the angels are looking down at us from Heaven. Christ is our example. And that God allows things to come into our lives for our good. Because God loves us he disciplines us out of love. God's motive is pure when he is dealing with us.
Not really sure what the OP is asking for?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:06 AM

1,111 posts, read 1,376,537 times
Default Judging one another

Ex 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

False witness---Giving a wrong testimony. Something to be false. It proceeds from an emotion or the purpose to injure one another, to take away their character, to do injustice. It’s our human heart. It is contrary to the ninth commandment.
We should examine our self, time to time we should try to help others. Exchange ideas.

1 Cor. 11:27-34 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.
34 And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.

There are many ways you can be hurtful, but only one way to Heal. That is through love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or