U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 10:18 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,308,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Welcome back Northsouth....I can honestly say that these forums do go thru cycles and sometimes I say I am going to back away, well I have to a degree, but soon here I go again, I can't seem to stop totally. And I have never stopped reading...
Hey aiangel, thank you! I remember your posts and I always thought they were very good. Yeah they do go through cycles, and some seem be cycling at a repetitive nauseating rate, if you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,791,898 times
Ah, Northsouth, my former archnemesis turned friend. We definitely had our roundabouts back in the day. I have prayed for you for so long and truly missed you! ILNC and I would talk from time to time and wonder how you were doing. It is so great to see you back in the fold. You were greatly missed!!

I too remember the days before the Religion forum. I remember how we irritated many, many atheists and others in the Politics and other controversies forum. They got soooo tired of all the religious talk the admin made our own little corner. Then not too long after that we subdivided again...but nonetheless we are all still together. I remember when the group on CD was so small you would invariably know everyone and it was such an amazing party. Still is, but in a much larger way.

And courtesy of our friend, the coon girl, I've provide3d a photo of our coon dinner. And yes, it really is coon. Again, sooooo wonderful to have you back my friend!
Attached Thumbnails
Where Has Everyone Disappeared To? Missing The Original Christian Posters-23coon2.jpg  

Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,602,248 times
Im still here......but mostly lurking, Havnt made contacts guess I dont post often enough.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM

7,789 posts, read 10,466,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post

And courtesy of our friend, the coon girl, I've provide3d a photo of our coon dinner. And yes, it really is coon.

Wait a minute.

Do you actually mean to tell June that we have our very first actual, documented photo of a real coon dinner?

-Hoosier, did you snatch that picture from the old Heavenly Hunger Hut thread? Did June somehow manage to miss something???

Old 10-12-2008, 08:35 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,791,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

Wait a minute.

Do you actually mean to tell June that we have our very first actual, documented photo of a real coon dinner?

-Hoosier, did you snatch that picture from the old Heavenly Hunger Hut thread? Did June somehow manage to miss something???
June, I'm offended! How could you even think I'd snatch this photo from our hunger hut? I'm simply devastated that you don't trust me. No, my dear sweet June, I found the image thanks to our dear friend, Google. Google helps me find so much! I have few friends in RL, so I love, love the computer! And, wow love the emoticons tonight!

If you google cooked coon you'll come up with some appetizing images. Yummy...yummy! I imagine ILNC can attest to the taste.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
Ah, Northsouth, my former archnemesis turned friend. We definitely had our roundabouts back in the day. I have prayed for you for so long and truly missed you! ILNC and I would talk from time to time and wonder how you were doing. It is so great to see you back in the fold. You were greatly missed!!

I too remember the days before the Religion forum. I remember how we irritated many, many atheists and others in the Politics and other controversies forum. They got soooo tired of all the religious talk the admin made our own little corner. Then not too long after that we subdivided again...but nonetheless we are all still together. I remember when the group on CD was so small you would invariably know everyone and it was such an amazing party. Still is, but in a much larger way.

And courtesy of our friend, the coon girl, I've provide3d a photo of our coon dinner. And yes, it really is coon. Again, sooooo wonderful to have you back my friend!
Me? An archnemesis? Nahhhh, that can't be. Makes it sound so Batman and Joker-ee. Thank you Hoosier, I missed you too!! I've noticed that you're not moderating the R&P any longer. That's good because I might have to come up there and crack a coon over your head.

And btw....eewwwww!!! yukky yuk!! I didn't know you and coon girl actually ATE coon!! That's disgusting!!! I know, don't knock it til you try it, right? yuck.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. They surely did help, because I survived a major storm and I'm so thankful to still be here and to be able to tell ya how disgusting you are. God bless you Hoosier.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle1210 View Post
Im still here......but mostly lurking, Havnt made contacts guess I dont post often enough.
Hey Michelle...my memory is kinda fuzzy but from your join date it looks like you became a member about the time I stopped posting. Glad you're still here and "lurking". I think we all lurk.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:08 PM

13,469 posts, read 21,245,287 times
Pssst,Michelle and NS..I am a lurker too, especially in the Alaska and Maine forums..Boy , they post the most beautiful pictures

Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 PM

21,434 posts, read 29,601,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Me? An archnemesis? Nahhhh, that can't be. Makes it sound so Batman and Joker-ee. Thank you Hoosier, I missed you too!! I've noticed that you're not moderating the R&P any longer. That's good because I might have to come up there and crack a coon over your head.

And btw....eewwwww!!! yukky yuk!! I didn't know you and coon girl actually ATE coon!! That's disgusting!!! I know, don't knock it til you try it, right? yuck.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. They surely did help, because I survived a major storm and I'm so thankful to still be here and to be able to tell ya how disgusting you are. God bless you Hoosier.
Don't worry N/S, I'm always smack'n Hoosier with a coon tail!!! Yes I REALLY eat coon!!!!! Barbecued is best!

Old 10-12-2008, 09:43 PM

13,469 posts, read 21,245,287 times
And..they ain't gettin my coons, NS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or