U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-14-2008, 07:39 PM

1,650 posts, read 2,307,925 times
Default Prayer request for healing and wisdom

I really need prayers for healing and wisdom. I have been having these awful attacks for awhile. I usually can't breathe, wheeze, cough, and then get so weak I can't walk. I have been to the doctor twice for this and they just say things like maybe it is an infection, asthma, or Valley Fever. The doctor doesn't run any tests, but he did give me sample asthma inhalers and they do work to stop an attack. As a matter of fact, the doctor told me I shouldn't be using my inhaler at all. If I do that I feel like I will either pass out, stay extremely weak, or die. I think I should try going to another doctor in a big city like Phoenix, since I live in Arizona. Pray that my insurance will cover this visit. Also pray that I will be able to get in to see another pulmonologist soon. Pray that they will allow me to see another pulmonologist without a referral since I don't have time to get another one. I am tired of being passed around between doctors. Also pray that the Lord will give me wisdom as to which doctor I should go see in Phoenix. I desperately need a doctor who is going to listen to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 07:51 PM

1,440 posts, read 916,111 times
Hi Bluebelt!!

I will most certainly pray for you. You DEFINITELY need another doctor. It sounds like the one you have been seeing is incompetent. If they think you might have an infection then why aren't they giving you antibiotics and running some tests? It sounds like asthma but you desperately need to go see a better doctor so I will pray that the Lord will direct you to a good one.

God bless Bluebelt and it's great to see you again! You will be in my prayers.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 PM

12,382 posts, read 14,669,250 times
Bluebelt, ..Sounds like really bad allergies..I will be praying that you find a good doctor soon and that God blesses you with a proper diagnosis and meds..If your breathing becomes worse, please go to the ER..They can do a lot of things to relieve your symptoms until you get in to see a good doctor..

Old 10-14-2008, 08:33 PM

3,927 posts, read 5,628,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
I really need prayers for healing and wisdom. I have been having these awful attacks for awhile. I usually can't breathe, wheeze, cough, and then get so weak I can't walk. I have been to the doctor twice for this and they just say things like maybe it is an infection, asthma, or Valley Fever. The doctor doesn't run any tests, but he did give me sample asthma inhalers and they do work to stop an attack. As a matter of fact, the doctor told me I shouldn't be using my inhaler at all. If I do that I feel like I will either pass out, stay extremely weak, or die. I think I should try going to another doctor in a big city like Phoenix, since I live in Arizona. Pray that my insurance will cover this visit. Also pray that I will be able to get in to see another pulmonologist soon. Pray that they will allow me to see another pulmonologist without a referral since I don't have time to get another one. I am tired of being passed around between doctors. Also pray that the Lord will give me wisdom as to which doctor I should go see in Phoenix. I desperately need a doctor who is going to listen to me.

Hi bluebelt. Wow, I can relate with all that. Tell me, before you have these attacks, can you tell us what you were doing before they happen? Like inside or outside? Or both?

Old 10-14-2008, 09:17 PM

1,650 posts, read 2,307,925 times
It has been really windy outside. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:09 PM

3,927 posts, read 5,628,887 times
I have severe allergies. I find that when I am outside especially when the weather changes, it makes me very ill. I get short of breath, my nose feels as if it is swollen and I start to cough.

Sometimes, I get the same feeling inside, especially after I have been cleaning with house hold chemicals, and when I get hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity