U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 10:26 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,389,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
LOL...katjonjj..I admire your preserverance. Lionpainter...I pity you. Don't you see what is happening? You are digging a hole so deep, you may never come out of. You can be helped.
There are doctors out there that deal with your sickness.
I'm just being my own curious open-minded self. It is probably not the most productive thing I could be doing, but the dishes aren't as interesting.

Just think.. If I am talking to Christ that would be hella cool. Story for the grandkids for sure! But really my questions are serious questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 06:37 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,155,312 times
Quote:
BY the authority of Jesus Christ's....and by what authority do you call yourself the Christ?
You have no authority; did you raise a brain dead child to life? The authority I have comes from My Father.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
LOL...katjonjj..I admire your preserverance. Lionpainter...I pity you. Don't you see what is happening? You are digging a hole so deep, you may never come out of. You can be helped.
There are doctors out there that deal with your sickness.
As I said, I have left a long trail to follow. What I have is Life. What you have is ignorance. Funny you should mention doctors. My doctors believe in me.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:23 AM

Got to go deliver a memorial. Talk later....

Old 09-15-2009, 09:03 AM

13,862 posts, read 9,656,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
If you read the letters that I wrote to the Bishop and My parish priest, you would know that in late summer, I asked a question of the Scriptures; I had this feeling that winter was going to be rough to say the least.
So, Roman old chap! The Bishop and your priest...do they believe that you are Jesus and if they do, could you explain why they are not giving press conferences to the world regarding this Earth-shattering news that the Jesus has returned?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
You have no authority; did you raise a brain dead child to life? The authority I have comes from My Father.
Got any links where we can check that out man? I mean, you bringing a brain-dead child back to life must have caused quite a stir. Must be newspaper reports somewhere. TV programmes, news reports, medical papers that sort of thing. Surely the greatest singular event since Jesus allegedly raised Lazarus is unlikely to have gone un-noticed.

Or perhaps there was no-one around with a pen when you did it, or nobody but a few friends noticed and they are planning to wait a couple of decades before bothering to record your miraculous acts. Maybe nobody thought people being raised from the dead worthy of note. 1CE all over again eh mate? What a bummer!!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:36 AM

8,435 posts, read 8,389,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So, Roman old chap! The Bishop and your priest...do they believe that you are Jesus and if they do, could you explain why they are not giving press conferences to the world regarding this Earth-shattering news that the Jesus has returned?

Got any links where we can check that out man? I mean, you bringing a brain-dead child back to life must have caused quite a stir. Must be newspaper reports somewhere. TV programmes, news reports, medical papers that sort of thing. Surely the greatest singular event since Jesus allegedly raised Lazarus is unlikely to have gone un-noticed.

Or perhaps there was no-one around with a pen when you did it, or nobody but a few friends noticed and they are planning to wait a couple of decades before bothering to record your miraculous acts. Maybe nobody thought people being raised from the dead worthy of note. 1CE all over again eh mate? What a bummer!!
Hey! Pens are scarce.... and unreliable things

Old 09-15-2009, 10:11 AM

13,862 posts, read 9,656,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Hey! Pens are scarce.... D
Huh?? I've got a house full of them..they just sort of, 'miraculously' appear. They're everywhere!! And every time you apply for a motor insurance quote...some plonker sends you another!!

I'm thinking of constructing a garden feature from them!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Hey! Pens are scarce.... and unreliable things
I can surely tell you that My parish Priest believes. And I am sure the Bishop believes. But, no one will say with out a thorough study done. I know the Bishop is very in tune to the things that I have done. It is important to talk to them, before the Church makes a proclamation. Which, hopefully, I will have that chance next week.

And I can assure you, my friends know.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:44 PM

It is only fitting that I go back to the place where I had My first experience with My Father. When the Bishop announced that they were having a mass and 40 hr. continuous prayer, because of the G20 meeting in Pittsburgh, it is a good time to go back there.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:47 PM

Got work to do. And, besides, My daughter's birthday today...so I have to put a gift together. Talk later...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or