U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:04 PM

8,435 posts, read 8,391,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Huh?? I've got a house full of them..they just sort of, 'miraculously' appear. They're everywhere!! And every time you apply for a motor insurance quote...some plonker sends you another!!

I'm thinking of constructing a garden feature from them!
What the h-ll is a plonker?

I have 4 kids... I buy hundreds of pens yet when I have to write something down they are all gone. I think the dryer swallows them with the socks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 01:39 AM

13,886 posts, read 9,662,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
What the h-ll is a plonker?
Better not go there!!

Old 09-16-2009, 05:23 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,155,505 times
Good morning everyone. Question: What is the expectations of the Second Coming? What are you expecting to happen in the world? Now we know what the bible says, but go a few steps beyond the "End of the Age". What are you expecting to occur? As I said a New Beginning comes. Where does the world go from here?

Old 09-16-2009, 09:49 AM

8,435 posts, read 8,391,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Better not go there!!
LOL I googled it!

Old 09-17-2009, 07:16 AM

1,244 posts, read 2,452,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
I don't have anything in common with Jews who do not believe Jesus is our Savior. They rejected their Savior completely and continue to do so today while waiting for their supposed messiah.
yes but it is actually the same person we are waiting on, they don't think Jesus, the messiah, has come, b/c they didn't think Jesus was the messiah, but really we are both waiting for Jesus to come, you know? I don't know I thought it was sweet. Sometimes I think Jesus is just waiting for us to 'get it right' like ok, as soon as humanity learns to live in peace, then we have all 'got it' and the suffering of life will end. Do you think that everybody if Jesus came back when they were young would in some way get to live the rest of their human life though? I mean, have children and grow old and have grand children and is some way still get to experience all the earthly things that they would have got to experience and then get to live for ever? I almost feel like, well everybody else would get to live their earthly lives and go to heaven so you really would want to be a generation before because then you get to live your whole earthly life and eternity as opposed to part of your earthly life and eternity but then that would mean some people have lives that are majority wise in suffering so then they might not mind not having to suffer more but that's kind of like suicide

Old 09-17-2009, 07:45 AM

I read much about Israel and the Jewish people in CD and in the My bible. So I prayed to My Father to give me the words to speak to Israel. And this is what God, My Father, led Me to. As I have always done; Prayers at hand, closed eyes and question put before God, My Father, He has revealed to me this; St. John's Gospel, Chapter 8. It starts with "the Adulteress", "The Light of the World", "The Son of God", "the Children of Abraham", "Christ and Abraham".

All that I am is from God, My Father.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:10 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,119,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb64282 View Post
yes but it is actually the same person we are waiting on, they don't think Jesus, the messiah, has come, b/c they didn't think Jesus was the messiah, but really we are both waiting for Jesus to come, you know? I don't know I thought it was sweet. Sometimes I think Jesus is just waiting for us to 'get it right' like ok, as soon as humanity learns to live in peace, then we have all 'got it' and the suffering of life will end. Do you think that everybody if Jesus came back when they were young would in some way get to live the rest of their human life though? I mean, have children and grow old and have grand children and is some way still get to experience all the earthly things that they would have got to experience and then get to live for ever? I almost feel like, well everybody else would get to live their earthly lives and go to heaven so you really would want to be a generation before because then you get to live your whole earthly life and eternity as opposed to part of your earthly life and eternity but then that would mean some people have lives that are majority wise in suffering so then they might not mind not having to suffer more but that's kind of like suicide
I'm a Preterist...I'm not waiting for Jesus to physically come back to planet earth.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:20 AM

1,244 posts, read 2,452,023 times
yea except Preterist, that question wouldn't be relevant to them

Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
I'm a Preterist...I'm not waiting for Jesus to physically come back to planet earth.
Wait no longer indeed. For all the Truths that have been foretold have been fulfilled in Christ Jesus and His return, indeed He lives on this planet. A Great Awakening comes. All will know God's Word is among us. What Grace has been bestowed upon man?

Old 09-18-2009, 01:53 PM

5,302 posts, read 5,289,114 times
So Lionpainter...you are saying that you are Jesus Christ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or