U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 05:53 PM

1,041 posts, read 1,156,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
So Lionpainter...you are saying that you are Jesus Christ?
I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 PM

4,883 posts, read 5,127,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
So Lionpainter...you are saying that you are Jesus Christ?
He's not the brightest crayon in the box...but this is better than Jerry Springer

Old 09-18-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
He's not the brightest crayon in the box...but this is better than Jerry Springer
How little do people know. I am named after My Father. My Mother's name is Mary, I am named after My Church, I am a Roman Catholic. My ancestors lived among the Jews. I have the same nature as My Father. I knew before anyone that which comes to this planet.

Do you know anyone that fulfills the things that I have said?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
How little do people know. I am named after My Father. My Mother's name is Mary, I am named after My Church, I am a Roman Catholic. My ancestors lived among the Jews. I have the same nature as My Father. I knew before anyone that which comes to this planet.

Do you know anyone that fulfills the things that I have said?
I could say all kinds of things about myself...that wouldn't make me any less delusional.

"Roman Catholic"....that explains alot

Old 09-18-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
I could say all kinds of things about myself...that wouldn't make me any less delusional.

"Roman Catholic"....that explains alot
How foolish people are. And, no you can't say all kinds of things about yourself that fulfills these that I have spoken, less you be a liar. Only the Son can say these things.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
How foolish people are. And, no you can't say all kinds of things about yourself that fulfills these that I have spoken, less you be a liar. Only the Son can say these things.
That is correct....so why are you saying them? Go back to my delusional comment for your answer.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
That is correct....so why are you saying them? Go back to my delusional comment for your answer.
So if you can not say these things then why do you mock the Son of God? For all that I am is from God. I have left a trail for mankind to follow. Do you think that I would do these things without evidence? Have you brought forth life from a brain dead child? I am My Father's Son. You can not say the same, nor can anyone else on this planet.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
So if you can not say these things then why do you mock the Son of God? For all that I am is from God. I have left a trail for mankind to follow. Do you think that I would do these things without evidence? Have you brought forth life from a brain dead child? I am My Father's Son. You can not say the same, nor can anyone else on this planet.
First off...YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF GOD....that is your delusion talking, so I am mocking you NOT GOD. Dude you need to get a grip on reality. There's professional help out there...just open the yellow pages.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
First off...YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF GOD....that is your delusion talking, so I am mocking you NOT GOD. Dude you need to get a grip on reality. There's professional help out there...just open the yellow pages.
Do you think I lie? My name is Roman. I am named after My Father. My Mother's name is Mary. My ancestors lived among the Jews. I have the same nature as My Father, I create. I have brought forth life from a brain dead child. The Priest of My parish believes and so does the Bishop. No one, not no one knew of these things to come, but I. And, I have documented all these things. Do you think that I would do these things without evidence?

Take a look at My profile. I do create as My Father does. Who do you know that fulfills these things? No one.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Do you think I lie? My name is Roman. I am named after My Father. My Mother's name is Mary. My ancestors lived among the Jews. I have the same nature as My Father, I create. I have brought forth life from a brain dead child. The Priest of My parish believes and so does the Bishop. No one, not no one knew of these things to come, but I. And, I have documented all these things. Do you think that I would do these things without evidence?

Take a look at My profile. I do create as My Father does. Who do you know that fulfills these things? No one.
No, I honestly don't think you're lying...I think you believe everything you're saying....that doesn't make you any less delusional.

Like I said, there is plenty of professional help out there...look in the YELLOW PAGE UNDER PSYCHIATRIST....HURRY!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or