Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 06:34 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Lol
And why would you laugh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 06:36 PM

8,435 posts, read 10,526,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Well, since it was My Father that showed Me the things to come and He said that I am His Son, then yes, the Trinity is True. The Holy Spirit is the Witness to Christ. When I say that a brain dead child was given life, it is only by the Holy Spirit that is accomplished. For the Holy Spirit is the Lord and Giver of Life. Though My name is Roman, I am still the Son.

In My profile I have a symbol at the end of the Prayer to My Mother, who's name is Mary. That symbol is to represent that I am the same Son of Man as was Jesus. The two vertical lines represent Jesus Christ, J C. My name crosses over and the circle (host) that we are one and the same.

Your are welcome.
Well, I was hoping for a straight answer. I understand the Holy Spirit is God. What I asked was if Christ is God. I realize it is a loaded question, but saying that you are given gifts of the Holy Spirit is not saying Christ (or you for that matter) is part of the trinity. The trinitarian doctrine states that Christ is God. Yet you stated the trinity is true, so I will let that go.

So who are you here to witness to and what is your message?
Thanks.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:44 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,005 times
Quote:
And why would you laugh?

I hate to break it you, but you aren't the Christ.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
Well, I was hoping for a straight answer. I understand the Holy Spirit is God. What I asked was if Christ is God. I realize it is a loaded question, but saying that you are given gifts of the Holy Spirit is not saying Christ (or you for that matter) is part of the trinity. The trinitarian doctrine states that Christ is God. Yet you stated the trinity is true, so I will let that go.

So who are you here to witness to and what is your message?
Thanks.
I gave you a straight answer. God, My Father, when entering into My life left a part of Him in Me. I am One with My Father. Just as He is in Me, I am in Him. It is through humility that I am careful of what I say. Sure, I defend who I say I am, but I do not speak without thought.

I am here to give witness to God, My Father, who is in Me and I in Him. The Spirit gives witness to the True Christ. There are two parts of the Holy Scripture that clearly work together in talking of Christ Second Coming. St. Paul's letter to the Hebrews, Chapter 5, Christ the High Priest. This passage of the Scripture is what awaken me to who I am, because when I read it, I was immediately taken back to when My Father said to Me; On this day, I have begotten You, My Son and thou art a Priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order.
The other passage was St. Luke's Chapter 17 verses 20 thru 25. Coming Kingdom of God.

When George W. Bush/Dick Cheney and the Oil companies they represent and the republicans used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations, that brought forth the Wrath of God.

Who went on TV to tell the world; if we don't act now we will be facing a financial crisis greater then the Great Depression? George W. Bush. Think of all the horrible things that happened during his reign. A lie to fight a war for Oil. Hurricane Katrina. Wire Tapping. Circumventing the Constitution, etc. The list is long. The republicans blame Obama for the country's situation. But all that has happened has it's beginnings with Bush/Cheney. The Anti Christ. The men who used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations. And the same can be said of Bin Laden.

The message is in two fold; No one can use the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations. No one. Only Christ Himself has that authority. It is the Oil companies, who for decades raped the earth for their bounty and brought forth "climate change". They don't care what they do this planet that God has given man to live and prosper. So much destruction and war in the name of Oil. There are better ways. Talk about Salvation. Man was on a one way ticket to destroying this planet. God created this planet He will not allow man to destroy His creation

God said He would destroy the web of nations, that being the banking system. And it looks as though they have not learned their lesson. Their back to their old tricks.

The other part of the message is to bring back God's people to Him. Man needs to know God does exist and the same for Jesus Christ, His Son. Everyone is out for themselves. Look at the health care debate. Something so near and dear to Christ teachings about caring for each other. H1N1 virus is here to get people to start caring. A virus mutates. This virus is unlike any they have seen before. Even though it is not as deadly of a virus that it can be, viruses do mutate.

But I can also tell you, that when man does the things that God wants, His Love is bestowed upon those who pick up His cross. There is no debt to great for God to erase. People live in fear, because they have no faith. I fear no one, or anything. I have all the faith in the world.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
I hate to break it you, but you aren't the Christ.
Really, and by what authority do you know this?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
I gave you a straight answer. God, My Father, when entering into My life left a part of Him in Me. I am One with My Father. Just as He is in Me, I am in Him. It is through humility that I am careful of what I say. Sure, I defend who I say I am, but I do not speak without thought.

I am here to give witness to God, My Father, who is in Me and I in Him. The Spirit gives witness to the True Christ. There are two parts of the Holy Scripture that clearly work together in talking of Christ Second Coming. St. Paul's letter to the Hebrews, Chapter 5, Christ the High Priest. This passage of the Scripture is what awaken me to who I am, because when I read it, I was immediately taken back to when My Father said to Me; On this day, I have begotten You, My Son and thou art a Priest forever according to the Melchisedech Order.
The other passage was St. Luke's Chapter 17 verses 20 thru 25. Coming Kingdom of God.

When George W. Bush/Dick Cheney and the Oil companies they represent and the republicans used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations, that brought forth the Wrath of God.

Who went on TV to tell the world; if we don't act now we will be facing a financial crisis greater then the Great Depression? George W. Bush. Think of all the horrible things that happened during his reign. A lie to fight a war for Oil. Hurricane Katrina. Wire Tapping. Circumventing the Constitution, etc. The list is long. The republicans blame Obama for the country's situation. But all that has happened has it's beginnings with Bush/Cheney. The Anti Christ. The men who used religion and the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations. And the same can be said of Bin Laden.

The message is in two fold; No one can use the teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations. No one. Only Christ Himself has that authority. It is the Oil companies, who for decades raped the earth for their bounty and brought forth "climate change". They don't care what they do this planet that God has given man to live and prosper. So much destruction and war in the name of Oil. There are better ways. Talk about Salvation. Man was on a one way ticket to destroying this planet. God created this planet He will not allow man to destroy His creation

God said He would destroy the web of nations, that being the banking system. And it looks as though they have not learned their lesson. Their back to their old tricks.

The other part of the message is to bring back God's people to Him. Man needs to know God does exist and the same for Jesus Christ, His Son. Everyone is out for themselves. Look at the health care debate. Something so near and dear to Christ teachings about caring for each other. H1N1 virus is here to get people to start caring. A virus mutates. This virus is unlike any they have seen before. Even though it is not as deadly of a virus that it can be, viruses do mutate.

But I can also tell you, that when man does the things that God wants, His Love is bestowed upon those who pick up His cross. There is no debt to great for God to erase. People live in fear, because they have no faith. I fear no one, or anything. I have all the faith in the world.
So you are saying that America is the Jerusalem that is corrupt?
You are saying that God created an earth that humans can destroy?
You are saying that God created the H1N1 virus to open man's eyes?

Last year, on another posting forum (where you were banned) you described an event that was to happen that winter 08. What was the event? You said to watch, yet I don't remember anything significant happening. You talk in vague sentences rather than being straight forward. It's hard to understand where you are coming from.

Like I stated in a previous thread... It's hard to take you seriously when you are posting online. Any crazy person can claim anything. If what you say is true, why not go city by city and spread your words in person. Wouldn't that be more effective?

(and yes I am humoring you because my curiosity is getting the best of me, but I cannot accept what you are saying is anything other than what liberals say everyday. Seems really political, but arguing with you about your station in life is obviously futile... it is obvious you believe what you are saying. That doesn't make it true.) Carry on tho....

Old 09-14-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
So you are saying that America is the Jerusalem that is corrupt?
You are saying that God created an earth that humans can destroy?

Last year, on another posting forum (where you were banned) you described an event that was to happen that winter 08. What was the event? You said to watch, yet I don't remember anything significant happening. You talk in vague sentences rather than being straight forward. It's hard to understand where you are coming from.

Like I stated in a previous thread... It's hard to take you seriously when you are posting online. Any crazy person can claim anything. If what you say is true, why not go city by city and spread your words in person. Wouldn't that be more effective?

(and yes I am humoring you because my curiosity is getting the best of me, but I cannot accept what you are saying is anything other than what liberals say everyday. Seems really political, but arguing with you about your station in life is obviously futile... it is obvious you believe what you are saying. That doesn't make it true.) Carry on tho....

I can not lie of that which was said to Me. It is impossible for Me to lie of these things.

So you are saying that America is the Jerusalem that is corrupt? Read Apocalypse, Chapter 18, when reading keep in mind 9/11 and the financial meltdown.

You are saying that God created an earth that humans can destroy? Yes man can destroy life on this planet. They been doing it for a long time. But, God, has sent His Son to stop man from its own self destruction.

Absolutely! just as, I have sent forth, hurricane Ike last year. Did it not go directly to Houston Texas, Oil rich center?

If you read the letters that I wrote to the Bishop and My parish priest, you would know that in late summer, I asked a question of the Scriptures; I had this feeling that winter was going to be rough to say the least. The question I asked of the Bible, with closed eyes, prayers at hand, I asked "What Storm Comes to us" and with closed eyes and prayers at hand, I opened to the Good Book to "Acts 27 "the Storm" in which Paul was caught in a Northeastern. I knew winter was going to be extremely bad for a lot of people. Remember the ice storm that came and shut down several states and the numerous storms that rocked the Northeast?

I do not say these things here on CD without doing works in My Hometown. What good would it be if I say things and do not follow up with works? In the old days Jesus walked everywhere to spread his message. And, Jesus said; for as the lightning when it flashes from one end of the sky to the other, so will the Son of Man be in His day. Well, the internet travels the world. Here on CD I am talking to people all around the world.
And, why wouldn't I use the internet? As I said; I have left a long trail for those to follow to know that I speak the Truth.

I was pretty much raised around politics. But, I was an Independent for a long time. But, because the way our system of government is set up I wanted to take part in the primaries. I talked to a republican who I respect about my choice. I told her over a decade ago that I could not support a group that uses the teachings of Christ with such carelessness. I knew then that something was not right with the republican party. And, so you know, nothing has changed for republicans in 2000 years. Back then they were called "publicans". It's all in the Good book.

There is no other person in the world that can claim that; I am named after My Father, My Mother's name is Mary, I am named after My Church, Roman. My family lived among the Jews. And, above all, I knew before anyone that bankruptcy was the sin of this nation. I knew because I was shown these things to come.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Really, and by what authority do you know this?
BY the authority of Jesus Christ's....and by what authority do you call yourself the Christ?

Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I can not lie of that which was said to Me. It is impossible for Me to lie of these things.
I don't doubt that you believe you speak the truth. I have met many liars who firmly believe they speak the truth.

Quote:
So you are saying that America is the Jerusalem that is corrupt? Read Apocalypse, Chapter 18, when reading keep in mind 9/11 and the financial meltdown.
Which version?
Rev 18:10 (NIV) Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'

Matt 23:37-38 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate."
And this is after a ton of Woes... So how do you change the meaning of the book of revelation to fit us in this age?

Quote:
You are saying that God created an earth that humans can destroy? Yes man can destroy life on this planet. They been doing it for a long time. But, God, has sent His Son to stop man from its own self destruction.
I didn't ask if man can destroy man... I asked if man was powerful enough to destroy the earth that God created to sustain life.
Quote:
Absolutely! just as, I have sent forth, hurricane Ike last year. Did it not go directly to Houston Texas, Oil rich center?
hmm.. didn't really notice cuz I wasn't affected.

Quote:
If you read the letters that I wrote to the Bishop and My parish priest, you would know that in late summer, I asked a question of the Scriptures; I had this feeling that winter was going to be rough to say the least. The question I asked of the Bible, with closed eyes, prayers at hand, I asked "What Storm Comes to us" and with closed eyes and prayers at hand, I opened to the Good Book to "Acts 27 "the Storm" in which Paul was caught in a Northeastern. I knew winter was going to be extremely bad for a lot of people. Remember the ice storm that came and shut down several states and the numerous storms that rocked the Northeast?

I do not say these things here on CD without doing works in My Hometown. What good would it be if I say things and do not follow up with works? In the old days Jesus walked everywhere to spread his message. And, Jesus said; for as the lightning when it flashes from one end of the sky to the other, so will the Son of Man be in His day. Well, the internet travels the world. Here on CD I am talking to people all around the world.
And, why wouldn't I use the internet? As I said; I have left a long trail for those to follow to know that I speak the Truth.

I was pretty much raised around politics. But, I was an Independent for a long time. But, because the way our system of government is set up I wanted to take part in the primaries. I talked to a republican who I respect about my choice. I told her over a decade ago that I could not support a group that uses the teachings of Christ with such carelessness. I knew then that something was not right with the republican party. And, so you know, nothing has changed for republicans in 2000 years. Back then they were called "publicans". It's all in the Good book.

There is no other person in the world that can claim that; I am named after My Father, My Mother's name is Mary, I am named after My Church, Roman. My family lived among the Jews. And, above all, I knew before anyone that bankruptcy was the sin of this nation. I knew because I was shown these things to come.
Interesting... Sounds like you can be lumped in with the rest of the rapture believers then... is that true? Will the temple in Jerusalem be built again or is American figuratively both Babylon and Jerusalem?

Old 09-14-2009, 10:03 PM

LOL...katjonjj..I admire your preserverance. Lionpainter...I pity you. Don't you see what is happening? You are digging a hole so deep, you may never come out of. You can be helped.
There are doctors out there that deal with your sickness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity