U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2008, 05:49 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,383,765 times

Advertisements

My Brethren
I came from the Valley of death; my childhood friend became my enemy, by Rome will I transgress against God.
I'm became an outcast without hope.
My families their flesh is mine, My Lord they already carry Rome’s Mark, by transgress against my true God.
My childhood friend, because I sin against him I lost a brother, my childhood friend.
Now he is dead because of my transgression.
The deed was not my brother, I knew him well he was my best friend before the cruelty of Rome spread these lies in his blood, Rome destroyed my brother by filling him with lies about the glory of this world.
As surely as Rome, destroyed my family and many more…..Why?
Rome Answer
Where there is greatness, great government or power, also great feelings or compassion.
Error is also great.
We progress and mature by fault.
Rome said she will join your life to hers and a great future.
My Brethren
There are other voices
Rome Answer
The voices for instance of Rome, Not to crucify your self in shadow such as old resentment or impossible Loyalties, perfect freedom has no existence, a grown men knows the world he lives in and for the President the world is Rome.
My Brethren
I am a Jew, but Christian by choice
Rome Answer
I crossed this floor in spoken friendship as I speak to you, but when I sit on my throne I become the hand of my gods.
Ready to crush all those who challenge my authority, there aren't too many small men envy and ambition who try to disrupt Rome's government.
You became a hero to your family and friends, as I did; I called you a true God to your people.
If you continue to speak out, you become an out cast and loose everything you stand fore.
My Brethren
No, I already transgress against my true God.
I cannot lose no more than I already have, my soul, my brethren.
Rome Answer
I cannot protect you; you are too great of danger.
You have embarrassed us; go your way now, while you’ll still have a chance.
Leave this place you have my warning.
My Brethren
I will see you in the near future be ready. Not of me, but Him.

Romans 12: 1919Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Revelation 14: 77 Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the Hour of his Judgment is come: and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity