U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 12-16-2008, 09:23 AM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
[/b]I will admit . . . I haven't figured out why you keep posting it. It doesn't support your strict adherence to the literal word . . . THAT is like the "normal, physical man, carnal man who trusts in his own mind" . . . NOT one who receives the things of the spirit . . . neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. How is literally reading and accepting words as you understand them in your own mind . . . spiritually discerning? Spiritual interpretation is not literal reading.
Are YOU broken?
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-16-2008, 09:43 AM
 
21,867 posts, read 9,729,577 times
Reputation: 3703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Are YOU broken?
Not to my knowledge. Are you?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 09:50 AM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Not to my knowledge. Are you?


Do you believe that Christ was made flesh and dwell among men? Was crucified on the cross, shedded His blood for you? So that you can have life everlasting?

Do you believe? That literally happened?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 10:40 AM
 
21,867 posts, read 9,729,577 times
Reputation: 3703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Do you believe that Christ was made flesh and dwell among men? Was crucified on the cross, shedded His blood for you? So that you can have life everlasting?

Do you believe? That literally happened?
Of course . . . but as I've said elsewhere . . . His blood was shed because of our sinful natures. You didn't answer my question . . Are YOU broken?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 01:32 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Of course . . . but as I've said elsewhere . . . His blood was shed because of our sinful natures. You didn't answer my question . . Are YOU broken?
Into pieces..............................being made whole unto His coming!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Of course. . .What? Do you believe that He was made flesh, and dwell amongst men? Was crucified on the cross and shedded His blood for you MysticPhD? For you? You personally. Yes or No?

And if so, do you not then have spiritual eyes from which you can see? And ears from which you hear? The Word of God?

You do not understand why I continually quote:

"But the natural man, (normal, physical, carnal man who trust in his own mind) receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1Corithians 2:14)

You still can't "get it"? Haven't "figured" it out yet?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 12-16-2008 at 01:52 PM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 01:43 PM
 
21,867 posts, read 9,729,577 times
Reputation: 3703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Of course. . . but? What? Do not then have Spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear?
Spiritual eyes do not see things of this world . . . only guidance about things of the next. Your focus on things of this world (literal words. secular events, etc.) blinds you to the spiritual messages of Christ, IMO.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 01:56 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Spiritual eyes do not see things of this world . . . only guidance about things of the next. Your focus on things of this world (literal words. secular events, etc.) blinds you to the spiritual messages of Christ, IMO.
You are speaking for me? I asked you several question above. Can you please address them?

Again........

Of course. . .What? Do you believe that He was made flesh, and dwell amongst men? Was crucified on the cross and shedded His blood for you MysticPhD? For you? You personally. Yes or No?

And if so, do you not then have spiritual eyes from which you can see? And ears from which you hear? The Word of God?

Have you fully surrendered? To His will and His way?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 12-16-2008 at 02:08 PM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 03:02 PM
 
Location: South Africa
5,357 posts, read 3,238,946 times
Reputation: 1627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Beautiful pictures. And what? God's will can't be done in South Africa? I asked if you ever visited America because you seemed to know it so well. I know nothing of Africa.
OK, if I was coming over hostile it is because folk have always inferred I know nothing of the USA. Having a British education, I studied American (N+S), European and African history in school. When I am assertive, folk will always call me and say I know nothing of the USA.

Quote:
But what I do know, you too will fall under the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. The chip will be used as a form of control over there too. Know your King.
The more you say it does not mean it will happen (see later)

Quote:
First comes silencing, then prosecution, then control. Watch and see. And by the way, what's with the hostility? And if my mind has been polluted with the left behind rubbish according to SeekerSA, then yours must be contaminated from within. Me, me, me, my, my,my, I, I, I, the world according to SeekerSA. God can't use us when we are so full of ourselves.
This is called an ad hominem attack, you cannot rebut a rebuttal hence you attack a persons "character" also know as a straw man tactic.

I merely stated your mind is polluted by the left behind rubbish as that is where all this MoB RFID stuff emanates from - you completely ignored the fact that we already have the technology to scan "god given" marks such as fingerprints and retina scans and that shortly, portable DNA analysis machines will be available. Yet you will still insist that somehow, an RFID chip will be force implanted. You stated that in SA it is being (be afraid, very afraid) implemented and I explained what it is being used for. Only folk with diseases like Alzheimer's in homes may have a chip implanted after family sign off as these folk can wonder off. I know, my dad had it and his entire siblings too.

Quote:
Still haven't figured out why I keep posting?: "But the natural man (the normal, physical man, carnal man who trust in his own mind) receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1Corinthians 2:14
You keep posting this to claim some superiority in that you assume that I have no spiritual discernment whatsoever that is why I called you on it and asked is the RFID chip a spiritual discernment seeing the bible is NOT specific what the mark is (I know what it is - but you will not like what I have to say as it will destroy your entire paradigm)

Quote:
The things of God are not by any means, dependent on whether you, or anyone else believes them. He's God all by Himself! He will not by any means cease to exist if you or anyone else choose not to believe one single Word of that proceedeth out of His mouth.
His mouth, but all we have is text and if you say so or Hal Lindsey and Jack van Impe who have been proven wrong sooo many times, then what proceeds from their mouths, is NOT of God no matter how you want to spin it.
Quote:
Man's spirit of pride and haughtiness must first be broken, before you can even begin to understand the things of God's Kingdom.

Are you broken?
Again this is a straw man as you choose to ignore what I have posted - in detail I might add - but want to vindicate your beliefs by attempting to call me out on mine.

Cont from earlier.

To put this whole chip the planet in perspective, I have done a synopsis of what the cost and time-frame it would encompass to implement this. (This was prior to the economic meltdown)

I based my study on trying to get this implemented within one month globally. (I have posted the link earlier)

The annual cost to deploy 3 million troops (salaries only) would work out at 216Bn per annum. Even though numerically possible, 3M troops will not just walk into a country and get this all sorted in a month. These 3 million troops are supported by a 2:1 ratio of support back home meaning there are another 6 million shipping the guillotines for beheading, arms, ammunition and related logistics such as food, transport.

(You are spending 10Bn/month in Iraq and that on 150000 troops with a possible 2:1 support ratio back home so even my financial calculations are very conservative.)

Now who has an army of 9M folk ready to deploy at a moments notice? The only one who has this possibility is the USA and your military is not that big. The UN will never be able to coordinate a "*****-up" in a brewery let alone an undertaking of this magnitude. If the USA stops funding the UN it ceases to exist.

This mark, according to the left behinders (rapturists) needs to be implemented within a very short period of time and if you are a mid tribber, within 3-1/2 years (max) as the next 3-1/2 years, all hell breaks loose with the 3 sets of 7 "judgments" according to the literal rendering of Revelation.

Based on my calculations, the actual task, taking into account the relative lack of infrastructure in places like Africa, India and China (60% of the global population) and by including places like Russia where no army has been able to defeat them on home turf and other such fun places, I came away with a time frame of 30-70 years.

The single biggest drawback is the EFTPOS Electronic Fund Transfer at Point of Sale network that would need to be installed so that all may be able to use their marks to buy and sell. I did not even calculate what the cost of that would be or the manpower required.

I based all of this on the USA being the ones who would want to do this as only the USA currently have aspirations of empire (under Bush anyway) The countries that can really afford this are let us say the top 5 in the world of which Russia is 5th and China 1st. Germany, Japan and Saudi are the other 3. Furthermore, the reason for the USA, the left behind stuff emanates from there.

So based purely on global economics, even if the USA did decide to embark on such a foolish endeavor, they cannot afford it and recent developments should leave you with no illusions of where you folk stand financially at present. In fact, you would not even be able to implement it in the USA alone. You would enter Civil War 2.0.

Seeing that the Illuminati is part of this great conspiracy, is it not odd that your one dollar bill carries the seal of the same Illuminati and does 1776 ring a bell anywhere?

All these kooky things find their origins in the UK and more strongly in the USA and you wonder why the Muslims call the USA the great Satan?

See, I have looked at this from every conceivable angle from the tinfoil hat brigade to the biblical historical perspective.

In summary, the MoB is NOT any type of a chip.

This is why in my very first post to you I asked you to explain how this would be implemented in Africa, India and China.

BTW - I am a qualified Electronics Technician.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,224 posts, read 3,421,454 times
Reputation: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
OK, if I was coming over hostile it is because folk have always inferred I know nothing of the USA. Having a British education, I studied American (N+S), European and African history in school. When I am assertive, folk will always call me and say I know nothing of the USA.

The more you say it does not mean it will happen (see later)

This is called an ad hominem attack, you cannot rebut a rebuttal hence you attack a persons "character" also know as a straw man tactic.

I merely stated your mind is polluted by the left behind rubbish as that is where all this MoB RFID stuff emanates from - you completely ignored the fact that we already have the technology to scan "god given" marks such as fingerprints and retina scans and that shortly, portable DNA analysis machines will be available. Yet you will still insist that somehow, an RFID chip will be force implanted. You stated that in SA it is being (be afraid, very afraid) implemented and I explained what it is being used for. Only folk with diseases like Alzheimer's in homes may have a chip implanted after family sign off as these folk can wonder off. I know, my dad had it and his entire siblings too.

You keep posting this to claim some superiority in that you assume that I have no spiritual discernment whatsoever that is why I called you on it and asked is the RFID chip a spiritual discernment seeing the bible is NOT specific what the mark is (I know what it is - but you will not like what I have to say as it will destroy your entire paradigm)

His mouth, but all we have is text and if you say so or Hal Lindsey and Jack van Impe who have been proven wrong sooo many times, then what proceeds from their mouths, is NOT of God no matter how you want to spin it.
Again this is a straw man as you choose to ignore what I have posted - in detail I might add - but want to vindicate your beliefs by attempting to call me out on mine.

Cont from earlier.

To put this whole chip the planet in perspective, I have done a synopsis of what the cost and time-frame it would encompass to implement this. (This was prior to the economic meltdown)

I based my study on trying to get this implemented within one month globally. (I have posted the link earlier)

The annual cost to deploy 3 million troops (salaries only) would work out at 216Bn per annum. Even though numerically possible, 3M troops will not just walk into a country and get this all sorted in a month. These 3 million troops are supported by a 2:1 ratio of support back home meaning there are another 6 million shipping the guillotines for beheading, arms, ammunition and related logistics such as food, transport.

(You are spending 10Bn/month in Iraq and that on 150000 troops with a possible 2:1 support ratio back home so even my financial calculations are very conservative.)

Now who has an army of 9M folk ready to deploy at a moments notice? The only one who has this possibility is the USA and your military is not that big. The UN will never be able to coordinate a "*****-up" in a brewery let alone an undertaking of this magnitude. If the USA stops funding the UN it ceases to exist.

This mark, according to the left behinders (rapturists) needs to be implemented within a very short period of time and if you are a mid tribber, within 3-1/2 years (max) as the next 3-1/2 years, all hell breaks loose with the 3 sets of 7 "judgments" according to the literal rendering of Revelation.

Based on my calculations, the actual task, taking into account the relative lack of infrastructure in places like Africa, India and China (60% of the global population) and by including places like Russia where no army has been able to defeat them on home turf and other such fun places, I came away with a time frame of 30-70 years.

The single biggest drawback is the EFTPOS Electronic Fund Transfer at Point of Sale network that would need to be installed so that all may be able to use their marks to buy and sell. I did not even calculate what the cost of that would be or the manpower required.

I based all of this on the USA being the ones who would want to do this as only the USA currently have aspirations of empire (under Bush anyway) The countries that can really afford this are let us say the top 5 in the world of which Russia is 5th and China 1st. Germany, Japan and Saudi are the other 3. Furthermore, the reason for the USA, the left behind stuff emanates from there.

So based purely on global economics, even if the USA did decide to embark on such a foolish endeavor, they cannot afford it and recent developments should leave you with no illusions of where you folk stand financially at present. In fact, you would not even be able to implement it in the USA alone. You would enter Civil War 2.0.

Seeing that the Illuminati is part of this great conspiracy, is it not odd that your one dollar bill carries the seal of the same Illuminati and does 1776 ring a bell anywhere?

All these kooky things find their origins in the UK and more strongly in the USA and you wonder why the Muslims call the USA the great Satan?

See, I have looked at this from every conceivable angle from the tinfoil hat brigade to the biblical historical perspective.

In summary, the MoB is NOT any type of a chip.

This is why in my very first post to you I asked you to explain how this would be implemented in Africa, India and China.

BTW - I am a qualified Electronics Technician.
Okay. You win. Not ever going to happen in South Africa...........................your Final Answer!!

However, I'll suggest you poll the "audience", or call a friend or do a 50/50 of believers and nonbelievers right here on CD. You might be surprise of what you'll learn.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top