U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 01:18 AM

4,309 posts, read 5,450,442 times

Advertisements

Verichip. It's here. Not in the making, not being patented, awaiting approval. No. It's in full swing. Read for yourself. The web site is: www.verichipcorp.com/content /solution/emergency_management

Here are some excerpts:

"About the size of a grain of rice, the microchip inserts just under the skin and contains only a unique, 6 digit identifier. The chip itself does not contain any other data than this unique electronic I.D."

"And unlike conventional forms of identification, the Verichip cannot be lost, stolen, misplaced, or counterfeited. It is safe secure, reversible, and always with you."

"Once inserted under the skin, via a quick, painless outpatient procedure ( much like getting a shot), the Verichip can be scanned when necessary with a proprietary Verichip reader." Radio frequency is then passed through the reader, which then emits a signal transmitting the individual's unique verification number."

"Verichip leads the way in next-generation RFID applications now in use in thousands of installations worldwide."

This number can be used for such purposes as:

Patient identification (Verimed)
Infant protection
Wander prevention
Asset management & tracking
Tool and equipment management
Vibration management (Veritrace)
Emergency management

"Veritrace was during the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts to assist in the identification of remains ensuring they were return to the right families."

"Verichip is the only FDA approved human implantable RFID."

I don't know about you brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus and anyone out there that is seeking to find truth, It's without a doubt in my mind, I can say, we are here. Here where? Here..................Revelation 13: 1-18 Read it all! Pay close attention to:

16. He cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17. and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the best, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Now people, if you don't have your business in order, now is the time to get it together. This thread certainly was'nt started to make anyone shake in fear, but to get your priorities in order. But if you feel like I do, YOU OUGHT TO BE REJOICING RIGHT ABOUT NOW!! OUR SOON COMING KING IS AT THE DOOR! This is where we are at right now in time. God's words, written thousands of years ago is being fulfilled right before our eyes!! Prophecy unfolding right before our eyes. He's a wonder! Can't contain Him! Get yourselves prepared people. Today is the day of salvation. Come while there's still time. There's room for one more. Praying hard for you all.

Your sister and friend in Christ Jesus

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 10-31-2008 at 01:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 08:51 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,450,442 times
I can't believe half of you are'nt paying attention to whats going on here too!! Everything is lining up! Bible prophecy. Get your heads out of the sand and pay attention to the season we're in!!

Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,232,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Verichip. It's here. Not in the making, not being patented, awaiting approval. No. It's in full swing. Read for yourself. The web site is: www.verichipcorp.com/content /solution/emergency_management

Here are some excerpts:

"About the size of a grain of rice, the microchip inserts just under the skin and contains only a unique, 6 digit identifier. The chip itself does not contain any other data than this unique electronic I.D."

"And unlike conventional forms of identification, the Verichip cannot be lost, stolen, misplaced, or counterfeited. It is safe secure, reversible, and always with you."

"Once inserted under the skin, via a quick, painless outpatient procedure ( much like getting a shot), the Verichip can be scanned when necessary with a proprietary Verichip reader." Radio frequency is then passed through the reader, which then emits a signal transmitting the individual's unique verification number."

"Verichip leads the way in next-generation RFID applications now in use in thousands of installations worldwide."

This number can be used for such purposes as:

Patient identification (Verimed)
Infant protection
Wander prevention
Asset management & tracking
Tool and equipment management
Vibration management (Veritrace)
Emergency management

"Veritrace was during the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts to assist in the identification of remains ensuring they were return to the right families."

"Verichip is the only FDA approved human implantable RFID."

I don't know about you brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus and anyone out there that is seeking to find truth, It's without a doubt in my mind, I can say, we are here. Here where? Here..................Revelation 13: 1-18 Read it all! Pay close attention to:

16. He cause all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17. and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the best, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Now people, if you don't have your business in order, now is the time to get it together. This thread certainly was'nt started to make anyone shake in fear, but to get your priorities in order. But if you feel like I do, YOU OUGHT TO BE REJOICING RIGHT ABOUT NOW!! OUR SOON COMING KING IS AT THE DOOR! This is where we are at right now in time. God's words, written thousands of years ago is being fulfilled right before our eyes!! Prophecy unfolding right before our eyes. He's a wonder! Can't contain Him! Get yourselves prepared people. Today is the day of salvation. Come while there's still time. There's room for one more. Praying hard for you all.

Your sister and friend in Christ Jesus
...Hi Betsy!...Wow! I tried to go to the link that you gave but the web can't find it? How can I see it? I really want to read about that....believe me, I'm paying attention!! ......Love.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,371,299 times
17. and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

That isn't what you think it is,, I believe. The spiritual context is found in the literal OT, applying to these verses. And it has been around for 2000 years, not just these days.

"And it shall serve as a sign to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt."

In otherwords, out of captivity....and if we forget this freedom in Christ and cause ourselves to be under bondage,,who are we serving? God,,or man? Now look at our economy. Who is it we "serve"? Who are we, as a nation, in debt to?

Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 PM

777 posts, read 1,253,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...Hi Betsy!...Wow! I tried to go to the link that you gave but the web can't find it? How can I see it? I really want to read about that....believe me, I'm paying attention!! ......Love.
Just backspace in the address line (back to the main domain).
or click here: VeriChip Corporation

Also try a google search for: Aaron Russo
He is no longer with us, but he did a video interview worth watching. (YouTube)

Also try a search for: Nick Rockefeller RFID

Old 12-10-2008, 06:23 AM

3,553 posts, read 4,371,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio View Post
Just backspace in the address line (back to the main domain).
or click here: VeriChip Corporation

Also try a google search for: Aaron Russo
He is no longer with us, but he did a video interview worth watching. (YouTube)

Also try a search for: Nick Rockefeller RFID
Aaron Russo's film,,"From Freedom to Facism" was an awsome movie.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:56 AM

852 posts, read 1,173,144 times
Default warning

Eye opening...we knew it was coming..won't be long before they using it to prevent identity theft, etc. The reason that they want to use this will seem like it's no big deal. ....Beware Christians
VeriChip Corporation - Patient Identification (http://www.verichipcorp.com/content/solutions/1092036751 - broken link)

I believe this link will take you straight there.
For one who doesn't believe it won't take place? Look at how fast technology has moved over the last 100 years...this is only bump in the road for technology.

It's prophosized...............

Thanks Betsy

Old 12-10-2008, 11:08 AM

4,213 posts, read 4,899,211 times
The Verichip has been around since 2002 and in 2009 the government expects to force everyone to get a universal ID to replace all other identification including passports and driver liscences, which is a step closer to being chipped. The economy is in shambles, the government is in shambles, they are seeking to force all to into such a depressed situation that all will be willing to do anything to get out of the situation. As for me they can just cut my head off or shoot me dead because I refuse to take their mark and will fight to my dying breathe to protect myself and others.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:19 AM

5,563 posts, read 6,146,313 times
Betsy

Please explain to us how this will be implemented in Africa, India and specifically China?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 AM

4,213 posts, read 4,899,211 times
The same way the ethnic cleansing and restrictions on child bearing is implemented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity