Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Obama Anti Christ
NO Chance 94 71.21%
10% possibility 6 4.55%
50% possibility 20 15.15%
99.9% possibility 12 9.09%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,615,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Maybe, but little elmer is right, we should pray for him, we should always be praying for our president, no matter who he is.
Even if he's the anti-Christ? What would you pray for the anti-Christ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 09:48 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mari4him View Post
Not voting in the poll. Truth is only God knows. It is not for me to judge that, at least not at this moment. What it is for me to do is to pray for this man Obama for the road ahead of him is by far not going to be an easy one. The hole that this nation is in is one that is going to take a very long time to dig ourselves out of it. I just pray that this politician will stand by his words and his promises and will bring about a change that is needed in this country and its economy. Only time will tell and I do pray he can prove a lot of those who were opposed to his being elected wrong.
Strongly agree.

I've felt for a long time that if the nation was to "turn around", it would take a very unpopular figure to make those changes. If I was elected, my opinion would be met with strong opposition, too.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:50 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,173,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Even if he's the anti-Christ? What would you pray for the anti-Christ?
That the ONE IN CHARGE would do what HE WANTS.

Why is everyone taking their eyes off the King?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:50 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,615,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
No: Osama Bin Laden fails the nature/man test.
Osama? Who said anything about Osama? Wow - this board is in rare form this morning!

Old 11-05-2008, 09:52 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
I wondered how long it would be before this question came up
IMO, I think we should be looking for the antichrist,or any predictions we we can to blame our anger or discontent on.. We should put aside our predjudices and unite to help fix the damage done to us and this country in the past eight years..I believe there may be many hundreds of thousands or millions of anti christs on this planet without accusing anyone we don't like or agree with as one.....

Old 11-05-2008, 11:23 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,152,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
That the ONE IN CHARGE would do what HE WANTS.

Why is everyone taking their eyes off the King?
Amen!

Quote:
"As soon as we lose the moral basis, we cease to be religious. There is no such thing as religion over-riding morality. Man, for instance, cannot be untruthful, cruel or incontinent and claim to have God on his side."-Ghandi

Old 11-05-2008, 11:29 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
While everyone is so very busy blasting Obama, calling him names and downing him at every turn, dissecting his every work....guess who is getting the last laugh????

The very people who consider themselves Christian and voted Republican, not all but many as can be witnessed on these boards, are now bashing and knawing at the outcome of the election...

Instead, all should be praying for our newly elected President and pray hard for him to act with Christian values always going to the Father before making any decision......yet, what is going on?????

satan has silently slipped in and we have the chaos we now see as the boards are showing....no unity, spiteful and hateful words, condemning and anger...not just at the candidate who won, but at those that voted differently from them....

satan is having a field day and is using emotions to further his agenda, emotions of God fearing, and God loving Christians too!

Wake up everyone, we cannot change the outcome of the election, but by golly we can earnestly and honestly and humbly pray for our leader.

Stop bickering and take your eyes off the 'world' and put them back onto Him, and fear not, for He knows what He is doing....

Old 11-05-2008, 12:09 PM

2,579 posts, read 2,450,929 times
Jesus said that we will be judged by our fruits......

I am not quite sure what thefruits of the last 8 years are.

Lat night I saw a new found hope in a better future amongst so many Americans and great part of the rest of the world. It is too early to judge, all we can do is to rally around with prayer and support to try and help Obama fulfill such hope.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
1 John 4
3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:35 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,967,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Could Obama be the or a Anti Christ.

1. Muslim decent
2. World popularity
3. Peacemaker
According to the Bible the Anti Christ will be one who does not desire woman, so I don't believe that is the case with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity