U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 07:00 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,771,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
I FOUND THE EMOTI_CONS ! YES!!! I DID!! They were in the "advanced" reply!
I knew you could do it!! If you need any more help just let us know, we're all willing to help here at CD. Great to have you on board, btw. (And I'm SOOO glad you got a sense of humor) Rare, these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2008, 07:16 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,251,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
I knew you could do it!! If you need any more help just let us know, we're all willing to help here at CD. Great to have you on board, btw. (And I'm SOOO glad you got a sense of humor) Rare, these days.
What does btw stand for? And thank you, I am really enjoying shoutin' out to everybody. They The posters) ran me off of the Atheist forum, I tried to get them all saved...it didn't go over to well. Ha! O, well.

Old 11-27-2008, 08:12 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,771,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
What does btw stand for? And thank you, I am really enjoying shoutin' out to everybody. They The posters) ran me off of the Atheist forum, I tried to get them all saved...it didn't go over to well. Ha! O, well.
btw = by the way
imo = in my opinion
imho = in my humble opinion
dh = dear husband
rl = real life
rw = real world

That's all I can think of right now. TMI? (too much info?)
I think I've ventured over to the atheist forum twice in 6 months....man are you brave! Just what we need here.

Old 11-27-2008, 08:28 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,251,709 times
Thank you DayoftheLord. You're very kind. I feel like I've made a friend on CD. I'm signing off now for the night, see you tomorrow...sweet dreams! (I ate too much today.)

Old 11-27-2008, 11:11 PM

852 posts, read 1,175,686 times
I believe from reading the scriptures that we will go through the tribulation...but not the wrath of God. Just my view. I also think that anyone who is living their live according the bible has nothing to worry about either...whether it is before or after the tribulation. ...as I can also see how those who think it is before the tribulation can read this into it also. ...without intense study, revelations is a hard chapter to read. I take my view from the scriptures that say we will be safe while all that other stuff is going on...ie. scorpions..etc.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:35 AM

22 posts, read 218,564 times
I thought this thread was for scriptures about the rapture? or some gloom of that sense. It has been a while since I have read, but many people put their faith in Jesus. "My father in heaven feeds the birds, are you not more valueable?" I may have messed that scripture up a little, but like I say.. it's been a while. Gloom...Doom...Rapture...I think we all know when and when we are not being a Christian. Like the the birds, you all will be fed and some may die but only God knows all of your value. The cool part is when the person sees their own value and runs with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or