U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 07:06 AM

4,273 posts, read 3,711,665 times

Advertisements

As we start out our day today, whether it's getting the kids/grand-kids off to school, or heading to our jobs, grocery shopping, whatever or where-ever, I had this urging in my spirit to tell you, to tell somebody about Jesus today, please. Let's step out of our comfort zone and share the good news of the gospel with WHOSOEVER will listen. Just listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit within me. Have a wonderful day today. God Bless.

Love Always. Your sister and Friend in Christ Jesus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 AM

12,409 posts, read 15,073,851 times
Good thread idea Betsey..I 'm going to SHOW everyone I meet and talk to today the Christ/God/Spirit lives in me..I made a promise this morning that the love, compassion and forgiveness of God would shine through me today...

I have to do some shopping so that will be a challenge..traffic, long lines.... little cash

Old 11-20-2008, 03:47 PM

1,958 posts, read 3,484,808 times
Amen!

Old 11-20-2008, 04:00 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,510 posts, read 12,064,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Good thread idea Betsey..I 'm going to SHOW everyone I meet and talk to today the Christ/God/Spirit lives in me..I made a promise this morning that the love, compassion and forgiveness of God would shine through me today...
I like that.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM

There was a man on the corner, nobody new his name. They pass by him everyday including myself, but I stopped today. What is your name sir, and how can I help? Just wanted to know if I can give him something to eat today. Sir, have you ever heard about Jesus and the goodness of His love? Mam, I use to go to church once before but I lost it all when my wife left. Sir, I don't claim to know the depth of your pain, nor claim to understand, but I myself just lost my mother, but Jesus understands. Sir there's a church right down street and they cater to anyone. Can you meet me there this Sunday? I promise to hold your hand. Mam, I'll do my best to make it, but living out here is so hard, just finding someone to listen, it's hard, do you understand? I'll tell you what sir, I promise to bring you a sandwich every day that I see you sitting out here on the ground. I'll make it my business to call your name each time I come around.

Who have you stepped "out of your box" for today? Sometimes someone just need to know that they are still being heard, that they still count, it's 8:42 pm, it's not to late to "talk" to someone tonight. Please. God's counting on you. Be bless.

Love, your sister and friend in Christ Jesus

Old 11-20-2008, 07:46 PM

8,744 posts, read 6,841,817 times
No thank you.

I already have enough people pushing Jesus into my face. I don't need someone else damning me to Hell for not being Christian or a Jesus follower.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiccanways View Post
No thank you.

I already have enough people pushing Jesus into my face. I don't need someone else damning me to Hell for not being Christian or a Jesus follower.
Okay. Though, someone else may WANT Him.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:50 PM

Hey, its all cool.

I have no problem and am personally happy you find this much happiness in Christ.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiccanways View Post
Hey, its all cool.

I have no problem and am personally happy you find this much happiness in Christ.
And hopefully you will find Him too, and put aside the wiccanway, thewiccan ways! Come and meet my friend call Jesus.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:58 PM

No actually, I am quite upset by what you wrote in the other thread (if you read what I wrote back).

This is exactly why I like Jesus but not his followers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity