Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 02:15 PM

920 posts, read 931,811 times

Advertisements

Whether people are saved or unsaved...

no one in their right mind calls JW's "Christians"

Even the unbelievers as a whole....know JW's do not follow the God of the Bible thus don't consider them Christians

Old 06-24-2015, 02:20 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post

Even the unbelievers as a whole....know JW's do not follow the God of the Bible thus don't consider them Christians
I can and I do....that's all folks...

Old 06-24-2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Yes.

Note Matt 6: 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Even Job knew the time for healing would come.

(Job 33:25) 25 Let his flesh become fresher than in youth; Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor.’

Most know Isaiah's prophecy of that time.

KJV Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: (Jesus as David was a descendant of Jesse)

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea

Satan loses and the earth returns to the way God wanted in the beginning and man does too.
Sounds as if god as a real demented sense of humor..and for being a man made entity, that satan seems to have way too much influence over god?

Old 06-24-2015, 02:30 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,395,091 times
Quote:
expatCA honestly you are a scary person who has no clue about salvation. You sound like the Unabomber, you are very extreme in your thinking

You NEED to get out of that Cult, and read the truth for yourself. Leave that childishness behind which makes you feel so special. You are only special to Satan, you do not belong to our Creator. Pray and ask your Creator, GOD of the Bible, for help in knowing THE TRUTH, not the hate you so cling to. REPENT OF your sin here and what you've perpetrated upon others.

Darkness is all someone like you can know when you do not share the same Father as our GOD aka Jesus Christ. And are actively trying to allienate those who attempt to know him calling it "disfellowshiping". You are not saved versus just someone who smokes a cigarette who certainly could be, yes, even after he knows the truth. You need to look at your own sin, repent and believe in the truth. The GOD of the scriptures as Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost will reveal himself to you. And you will pay for your sins if you choose darkness over the truth. I will pray for you
I see you have no scriptural answer just personal attacks.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Sounds as if god as a real demented sense of humor..and for being a man made entity, that satan seems to have way too much influence over god?
Sounds like you have no clue and do not want to know. OK, your choice.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you have no clue and do not want to know. OK, your choice.
Are you sure? I greatly appreciate you allowing me to have freewill...so magnanimous of you.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Are you sure? I greatly appreciate you allowing me to have freewill...so magnanimous of you.
Magnanimous of God, to all of us.

I don't mind disagreement (even at times in agreement) But "know nothing" answers are a waste of space and time.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:39 PM

920 posts, read 931,811 times
Quote:
I see you have no scriptural answer just personal attacks.
Your scriptural answer is to get out of that cult and get the God of the BIBLE as your heavenly father
You are in a CHRISTIAN forum bad mouthing Christians while trying to convince us kicking out our church family for smoking a cigarette is god ordained.

You do not promote the God of the Bible, quit trying to use the scriptures as your excuse to abuse people.

Again, believer or unbeliever, everyone knows JW's are not Christian but fanatics. The weakest of the weak

I suggest you leave the religion you so choose... to use... as your excuse to promote child abuse.

Old 06-24-2015, 05:50 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,917,524 times
Quote:

100% facts of history=

The Israelites from Moses on up until this very day served YHVH(Jehovah) a single being God--the God taught to Matt, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, and Jesus while attending the temples and synagogues--the God they went to worship.-- so you are 100% mistaken in your post, its the trinity god that does not exist and that is reality. You learned from these teachers-2Thess 2:3--2Cor 11:12-15--teachers of schooled mens dogmas.

Old 06-24-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Your scriptural answer is to get out of that cult and get the God of the BIBLE as your heavenly father
You are in a CHRISTIAN forum bad mouthing Christians while trying to convince us kicking out our church family for smoking a cigarette is god ordained.

You do not promote the God of the Bible, quit trying to use the scriptures as your excuse to abuse people.

Again, believer or unbeliever, everyone knows JW's are not Christian but fanatics. The weakest of the weak

I suggest you leave the religion you so choose... to use... as your excuse to promote child abuse.
Ok, at least you are confirming scripture.

(Matthew 24:48, 49) 48 “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’ 49 and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards,

I have found that most who say they were Jehovah's Witnesses have been disfellowshipped for unrepentant sins like immorality, drunkenness, etc and their only defense is not to change but beat their former brothers.OR a family member or friend was unrepentant and wanted to keep in a sinful course and the family member or friend cannot say the person is wrong so they beat the ones who do obey scripture.

The key is the anger and no real scriptural response to what the Bible directs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity