U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-19-2008, 12:31 AM

5,434 posts, read 3,698,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Does that mean we have to wait longer for the rapture?
There is no rapture

The rapture question
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 04:33 AM

3,553 posts, read 2,986,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
And if you think those troops being deployed here in America in 2011, are coming in the name of "domestic security", you're in for a "rude awakening"!

Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security
Arizona is ready for the civil unrest that should be happening in the future.

Ariz. police say they are prepared as War College warns military must prep for unrest; IMF warns of economic riots - Phoenix Business Journal:

The powers that be won't want to give up that power as long as there is at least one person who will submit to them..

Old 12-21-2008, 04:17 PM

4,273 posts, read 3,704,105 times
Sit here and pretend you did'nt hear those words: "martial law" if you want..........

Old 12-21-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I asked this question in the other thread and never got an answer, so I'll ask it again: Why does there have to be a one world govt. in the end times scenario? What are the bible passages that back up this idea?

And of course we're in the last days. We've been in the "last days" since Jesus was ascended to heaven. It's just that there have been 2000 years worth of "last days" so far. And of course we're close to Christ's second coming. At least, we're closer than we were yesterday, yes?
Dead the book of Daniel first. Pray for understanding.

Daniel Prophecy Study #1: Intro. to the book of Daniel

YouTube - Bible Prophecy in the News : One World Government & Economy

Old 12-21-2008, 06:09 PM

YouTube - Microchipping America - How they plan to do it
Don't Be Fooled!!

YouTube - VP Joe Biden promised microchip implant Supreme Court ruling
It's here!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:06 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,012,202 times
Thank you Betsey!!! You are our watchman on the wall!! Thank you for the links that you provide too...I for one am very interested, and yes...I am paying close attention...it's coming, just as the Bible says it will! I'm ready!...Help us Jesus!...help us!

Old 12-25-2008, 09:44 PM

Sounding the alarm people! Jesus will soon be here!
It's almost midnight.........
YouTube - IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT THE RAPTURE WILL SOON HAPPEN

Here's a message for those seeking truth. Gob Bless.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:35 PM

There's so much more.........The rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. YouTube - 3rd Jewish Temple is almost complete

And so much more...............The Mark of the beast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDDAD...eature=related

The hour is late people. Get your house in order. Love you.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:40 AM

3,553 posts, read 2,986,414 times
Mat 10:26
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Remember, that fear is not of this world, but I fear God, for in this fear there is life, found in the Love that is shown through His Son. I think that this fear mongering made popular through the end times mministries, just goes to show us how far removed from God we actually are mentally. Sad for sure. The choices we make everyday, either bring us closer to God's Love, or cause us to fall from His Holy Presence. By letting our ego die, allows Christ to Live through us. But to take up that cross is hard to do daily, when we are looking here, or there, wishing that God will remove us from this wickedness, and rather quickly. By wishing this on a mass scale, bring total chaos and confusion, while in Christ there is no confusion. How many religions all preach the end of days? Why? My end of days is the day my flesh dies, but my life is hidden in Christ which is eternal. This is the promise, for myself, of His Coming. He is coming for me. The question I keep asking myself is: Am i ready to go...for this life is but a vapor, and then poof,,,is is snuffed. Love and be loved for this is our commandment to others.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:32 AM

The little picture versus the BIG picture (http://www.rapturealert.com/bigpicture.html - broken link) Eye from which to see and ears from which to hear..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity