Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 10:31 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,657,614 times

Advertisements

Hey you guys!...Are you all feeling what I'm feeling? There's this rush of joy just flooding my soull!! I can hardly contain myself...because I KNOW...I know that what's going on now between Israel and Hamas in Gaza is the beginning of something really awesome and relevant in our lives!! I mean, I also feel so sad for those that are having to experience the bombing on a personal level...awefull for them...my heart aches for them for real...so I have fear...anticipation...excitement...joy...anxiousne ss...wondering...expectation...questions...and so many other emotions running through me...I can hardly think of anything else...talk to me!!!!!....this is very exciting what's going on now...Iran is just now getting involved ...Here we go!!

Old 12-29-2008, 11:05 AM

605 posts, read 1,107,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Hey you guys!...Are you all feeling what I'm feeling? There's this rush of joy just flooding my soull!! I can hardly contain myself...because I KNOW...I know that what's going on now between Israel and Hamas in Gaza is the beginning of something really awesome and relevant in our lives!! I mean, I also feel so sad for those that are having to experience the bombing on a personal level...awefull for them...my heart aches for them for real...so I have fear...anticipation...excitement...joy...anxiousne ss...wondering...expectation...questions...and so many other emotions running through me...I can hardly think of anything else...talk to me!!!!!....this is very exciting what's going on now...Iran is just now getting involved ...Here we go!!
Verna, you've got to be kidding, right?

You know what...let me leave this alone over here. Oye.

Regards,

DeGuire

Last edited by Deguire; 12-29-2008 at 11:30 AM..

Old 12-29-2008, 11:10 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,560,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
Verna, you've got to be kidding, right?

You know what...let me leave this alone over here. Oye.
Well honestly, I can see why people are getting excited, that will be a great day. A day I can't wait for myself.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:10 AM

1,242 posts, read 2,459,731 times
I feel this may possibly be the beginning of a full scale war. Just as Obama is transitioning into power...great. I pray for Obama, that he may make the right decisions to help out our allies and bring peace.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 AM

605 posts, read 1,107,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Well honestly, I can see why people are getting excited, that will be a great day. A day I can't wait for myself.
What are you guys doing about the people on both sides being caught up in this mess? Is your joy tempered by the thought of body parts being splattered all over walls or the wails of children in excruciating pain?

Regards,

DeGuire

Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Right!?!? It IS exciting Fundy!! We WILL be the generation that will see Jesus coming in the clouds with our very eyes!! And I just know this is a sign of the beginning of the very end...the hope I feel..is..well..I find it hard to put into words...but I'm trying!

Old 12-29-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
I feel this may possibly be the beginning of a full scale war. Just as Obama is transitioning into power...great. I pray for Obama, that he may make the right decisions to help out our allies and bring peace.
Yes, AaronK...I absolutely agree with you. ..and I DO pray for Obama...God has placed him here...and He will guide him to do His will...it will be what our Father in heaven wills it to be! God bless...Love

Old 12-29-2008, 11:40 AM

594 posts, read 1,043,956 times
Not sure how a Christian can feel joy about a war.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:44 AM

1,242 posts, read 2,459,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
Not sure how a Christian can feel joy about a war.
Well, if it makes you feel better, I don't feel any joy. I agonize with those who are hurt by this conflict. However, I side with the Israelites. The Palestinians need to stop their antagonizing.

I can only hope that Obama, and other world leaders will help bring this crisis to an end.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:45 AM

594 posts, read 1,043,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Well, if it makes you feel better, I don't feel any joy. I agonize with those who are hurt by this conflict. However, I side with the Israelites. The Palestinians need to stop their antagonizing.

I can only hope that Obama, and other world leaders will help bring this crisis to an end.
I can agree with that. What I disagree with is the "hallelujah, God be praised, they're fighting, that means Jesus is coming!!!!!!!" bs that Verna is spewing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity