U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,261 posts, read 6,426,773 times
Reputation: 841

Advertisements

I've always believed myself that the anti-christ would be a man. That belief however, is being challenged. I have heard a Christian speak on this a few times now, and he's VERY convincing in the resources he uses, his time and energy spent investigating his theory, the facts he offers as proof...I now tend to lean toward the belief that there is in fact a whole lot of truth in what he explains in that the anti-christ/false prophet/image of the beast, will in fact be, and is now presently, as has been for the past 5000 years, a SYSTEM! I have it all here in front of me, but it is very lengthy, to much for me to type in here. But PLEASE, I urge you to go to www.ExplorationFilms.com; and click on "As Seen On Television" His book "Cracking The Prophetic Code", by Ken Klines. I can promise you, his insight will give you something to think seriously about. I need you guys to read this so we can discuss it together intelligently..it is truly amazing!...Thanks!.........I just went to the sight I gave you to go to, and found that it offers the book itself and not the story itself, so I will do my best to relay what I've learned as we post. Thanks!...Love

Last edited by Verna Perry; 01-01-2009 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Went to the sight...just the book, not the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:20 AM
 
8,989 posts, read 12,725,638 times
Reputation: 748
Why not just stick to scripture? safest bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:33 AM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 10,020,313 times
Reputation: 58210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Why not just stick to scripture? safest bet.
Agreeing with Fundie, Verna. There's too much scriptural evidence to prove that the AntiChrist is one man. The "system" will be the one world order and the mark of the beast.

But if you really want to discuss the theory of the link you provided, I'll come back later when I have more time and view it so we can discuss it and I can quote scripture to squash the theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,261 posts, read 6,426,773 times
Reputation: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Why not just stick to scripture? safest bet.
Hi Fundy, I wouldn't think of "sticking" to anything but scripture.ThIs is in fact based TOTALLY upon and nothing but scripture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:47 AM
 
Location: MI
1,289 posts, read 1,902,988 times
Reputation: 290
We're heading into scripture vs scripture again.

I guess no one should listen to another...including preachers of the Word of God?

Leave it to the Lord to guide you...He has given us the gift of the Holy Spirit along with His Word. Pray...discern...ask for knowledge...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:50 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,261 posts, read 6,426,773 times
Reputation: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Agreeing with Fundie, Verna. There's too much scriptural evidence to prove that the AntiChrist is one man. The "system" will be the one world order and the mark of the beast.

But if you really want to discuss the theory of the link you provided, I'll come back later when I have more time and view it so we can discuss it and I can quote scripture to squash the theory.
You know what DOTL, You are exactly right, I typed in error...o.k. bear with me, I'm a slow typer, so I will try to introduce this correctly as best I can in my very next post...let me get myself together here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:51 AM
 
8,989 posts, read 12,725,638 times
Reputation: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
We're heading into scripture vs scripture again.

I guess no one should listen to another...including preachers of the Word of God?

Leave it to the Lord to guide you...He has given us the gift of the Holy Spirit along with His Word. Pray...discern...ask for knowledge...

God told me to kill my wife, Do you say I am wrong, if so under what authority? The Lord guided me to kill my wife just like He guided you not to kill. Who's right? or are we both right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
 
Location: MI
1,289 posts, read 1,902,988 times
Reputation: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
God told me to kill my wife, Do you say I am wrong, if so under what authority?
Are you squashing the God-given Holy Spirit? Are you trying to make fun of the God-given Holy Spirit in me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 10,020,313 times
Reputation: 58210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
You know what DOTL, You are exactly right, I typed in error...o.k. bear with me, I'm a slow typer, so I will try to introduce this correctly as best I can in my very next post...let me get myself together here...
Hmmmm.....apparently I've offended you. Sorry about that Verna. That was not my intention at all. I'll just go about my business elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-01-2009, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Gaston, North Carolina
4,213 posts, read 5,032,776 times
Reputation: 627
Dont leave DOTL, this can be a civil discussion. We all have theories and i personally find others theories interesting even if I may not agree with them.

Carry on Verna, I looked at the site but they are selling the book and not giving any further information.

Fundy meant not harm Stirring waters, I believe he only meant we need to test the spirits with the scriptures to make sure we arent crazy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top