U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 07:20 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,420,510 times

Advertisements

Do you think Christians will still be here when the "implant" is introduced as "mandatory"? If so, and our Government not only represented it to us as mandatory, but also explained it to be a mere means as to protect our identity from being stolen and all our hard earned money stolen,...would you accept the"implant"? What if it meant we could not buy food without it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 07:24 PM

706 posts, read 1,108,849 times
If I knew for sure that was the mark of the beast, then I guess I would starve to death.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:56 PM

2,529 posts, read 3,872,501 times
I would make sure it was put in my left hand.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetruth View Post
If I knew for sure that was the mark of the beast, then I guess I would starve to death.
...me too, I wonder if we would acccept it, say.....if it were introduced to us sometime this year....and we didn't think it was the mark of the beast? Would we accept it then?..

Old 01-02-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
I would make sure it was put in my left hand.
What if you HAD to have it in the right hand?.....or in your forehead?

Old 01-02-2009, 08:14 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,471,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
But is isn't the mark. The mark has been around for 2000 years, it is just that most people would have to wake up to see it for what it actually is. And the sad part about it, once they do, they are faced with a decision that most people don't want to take. So they will refute it, and by doing so, accept it. They live for it, they work for it, and unless you have it, you will not eat, period. I am sure you know what it is....

Old 01-02-2009, 08:24 PM

8,989 posts, read 12,716,933 times
Having a financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast.
The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the antichrist. I believe the mark will be an outward mark because the antichrist will want his worshippers to display his mark loud and proud infront of almighty God and it will make it that much more difficult for Christians to hide.

People who take the mark will know full well that they are denouncing God and venerating the antichrist.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:27 PM

2,529 posts, read 3,872,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
I'm sorry, Verna. I don't think this "chip" is the mark either... I was being silly, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I know this matter is serious for you, and you asked in sincerity. I'm sorry I said what I did.

Old 01-02-2009, 08:35 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,471,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Having a financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast.
The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the antichrist. I believe the mark will be an outward mark because the antichrist will want his worshippers to display his mark loud and proud infront of almighty God and it will make it that much more difficult for Christians to hide.

People who take the mark will know full well that they are denouncing God and venerating the antichrist.
Really? Denounce? Show me that using scripture. In fact show me the "anti-christ big man" in scripture. John said there were many anti-christs, even in his day. So how many are there? And how would people denounce a God they don't know? How could that be a conscience decision?

Old 01-02-2009, 08:50 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,262,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry;6808761[B
]Do you think Christians will still be here when the "implant" is introduced as "mandatory"? If so, and our Government not only represented it to us as mandatory, but also explained it to be a mere means as to protect our identity from being stolen and all our hard earned money stolen,...would you accept the"implant"? What if it meant we could not buy food without it?[/b]
Good question! We don't know if we will or not, about the part "will we be here!" Our Lord has and will give us wisdom, strength and peace about these last days.

I so believe God will give His people whatever it takes to endure anything, especially, if we will have to go through this.
And the power to deny it. Along with the abilities to survive without it! But God is greater then anything that would try to deceive or hurt us!
His says, His children will not beg for bread. I believe He will provide for whatever the need that will befall us in the future. And fear needs not to overcome or enter our hearts!

God is and will keep us! I know with all my heart He is with us (me) and will never forsake His children, even with all this! I so trust Him and have a peace about the whole thing that is coming!

Rest in Him!!!
Blessings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or