U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 06:53 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,479,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgirl View Post
My thoughts exactly. Maybe an epiphany.
Maybe they thought they knew me. They read but do not understand. I sometimes have a hard time conveying my thoughts on "paper", but I do believe judgment will befall America.
It's arrogance has reached heaven, and her blasphemies, insult my King. They have become another empire of old, interfering in other countries, while systematically destroying herself from within. She has a lack of reverence for God, and though founded upon the virtues and morals of the Spiritually enlightened, she has lost her way.

But we can return. We can repent. We can turn to our King and give old glory to His Glory. Sadly, I can only hope and pray. The rest is up to the people who reside in her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM

9,728 posts, read 3,541,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Maybe they thought they knew me. They read but do not understand. I sometimes have a hard time conveying my thoughts on "paper", but I do believe judgment will befall America.
It's arrogance has reached heaven, and her blasphemies, insult my King. They have become another empire of old, interfering in other countries, while systematically destroying herself from within. She has a lack of reverence for God, and though founded upon the virtues and morals of the Spiritually enlightened, she has lost her way.

But we can return. We can repent. We can turn to our King and give old glory to His Glory. Sadly, I can only hope and pray. The rest is up to the people who reside in her.

HotinAZ, you sound like a new person. I am so glad the spirit is revealing the truth to you. Welcome to the club, you will now be hated by most men. Count it all glory

Old 01-06-2009, 07:07 PM

8,830 posts, read 10,031,626 times
Quote:
Not in the "rapture" no. I have never said all is "hunky dory" as well.

Will judgment fall on America? I have always believed it will, but not because of it's standing in the world stage. But because it is a ***** of Babylon. Too many calling on the name of the Lord, for the wrong reasons. For not taking up the cross, and submitting wholly to Christ as King. For wagging lips, and tickled ears.

I have preterist leanings in the physical realm. I have futuristic leanings in the Spiritual. So, what is that,,a "partial"?

I looked at Univeralism for a spell, but then I realized there were too many that Jesus just won't know, though they claim to know Him. What will God do with those who blasphemy His Holy NAME? That is why I left that line of thought.

Not the unbeliever though. Better to have not known the way of the Lord, than to have known it and harloted it to others. For shame.

America is not the only Babylon. The world is. America is just the self glorified seat for now, and then it will be Jerusalem,,as said in the Bible.

And no, I did not fall and hit my head. (that was a joke) I have always believed in the Bible, as written, but just not understood. Some things are meant to be heard with Spiritual ears, not the carnal. As the Lord reveals, so then we learn. But not until we are ready to receive, will the Lord give freely.
Alrighty then! Not sure why you give me such a hard time.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:48 PM

589 posts, read 1,351,297 times
Watch this video... about "replacing the Sycamore tree with the Cedar." Amazing!

YouTube - The beginning of the end of America

Old 01-07-2009, 03:06 AM

4,346 posts, read 5,732,065 times
This guy makes some good points and seems to be a pleasant fellow but do you really want your eschatology laid out by a guy who finds God while on an acid trip? And who says hoywi-yowi-yoiw a lot?

YouTube - John Crowder-Ecstasy Of GOD 1

I do like John's motto though - There's no "high" like the "Most High" !!!

Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 AM

322 posts, read 658,095 times
The seat of the harlot (of Revelation) in ancient times of the 1st century AD, was Rome. Today the harlot is in New York City having fornication with the kings of the Earth, over at the UN building, and also making lots of love of money deals through all the Mega buisnesses in NY. The US at large is involved in this, and will meet her fate.

I am convinced there will not be a rapture pryor to the trib. I recommend all Christians pull back to Florida, away from military bases and large cities.
Or leave the country.

It would be wise to prepare for worldwide radiation threat. It is fairly easy to be prepared for this. Also be prepared for a great earthquake. I recommend central Florida to northern Florida, but not Orlando.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:28 AM

55,782 posts, read 74,782,583 times
if these are not the last days, its a pretty good imitation.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:53 PM

1,897 posts, read 3,099,275 times
Quote:
He is only a false prophet if the predictions do not come to pass. To judge so harshly, means that you would not even believe the prophets of old if they told you prophesies. Interesting, as most even consider Jesus a Prophet, and what would they tell him at the time,,WAIT,,,that is recorded as well. So, we shall see in the next 2 years, what happens and what doesn't. So far since 1998 when the prophesy was given, most things are coming to pass, as breakneck speed.
HotinAZ: I would have believed the TRUE prophets. Again, there are no prophets today. God has given us everything necessary for life and godliness IN HIS WORD. Why isn't that enough for so many Christians today?

What prophecies are coming to pass today, HotinAZ? Please consider the context of any "proof" passages you provide. All I see are failed prophecies over and over and over again! There is nothing new to prophesy. All prophecy has been fulfilled.

Preterist

Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM

3,553 posts, read 4,479,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post
HotinAZ: I would have believed the TRUE prophets. Again, there are no prophets today. God has given us everything necessary for life and godliness IN HIS WORD. Why isn't that enough for so many Christians today?

What prophecies are coming to pass today, HotinAZ? Please consider the context of any "proof" passages you provide. All I see are failed prophecies over and over and over again! There is nothing new to prophesy. All prophecy has been fulfilled.

Preterist
Quote:
What prophecies are coming to pass today, HotinAZ?
Well, that would be too many to mention.

Every single Christian believer, IS fulfilled prophecy.

And to think that God will not give His gifts of prophecy out to those people to warn believers of impending doom, well, goes against basically the ENTIRE bible. So, think what you will brother. I will test those against the Word, and from those videos, it stood the test. Now we shall see if the prophecies come true, as they already are.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 AM

589 posts, read 1,351,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preterist View Post

Preterist
Malachi 4:
5:
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or