Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 03:26 PM

155 posts, read 163,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Ok I want some opinions on this subject.

The Serpent Seed doctrine is a theory that the forbidden fruit of the garden of Eden was sex with the serpent and that the trees in the garden were other men.

Figured I would give just a little to see what others may add.
Well now,

If I may,Robin.Please allow me to kindle the fire just a bit.

As a Christian, does one reject our Lords words. As the Serpent Seed Doctrine is the teaching. of Jesus Christ.

And every one that's posted here on your Thread, and denied Jesus words will be taught the truth in the millennium

These are the same folks that think Adam and Eve, was the only flesh on earth at this time.

Again they denied the words of Jesus Christ.

These folks are Biblicaly lost.

I mean really, ever wondered why Satan would want to do that? I mean really, why would Satan want to have sex with Eve.

You see, Eve is not really the Mother of all liven, as these folks that are so misinformed.

Now that Ive called them, watch the Spiritual war, as Jesus Christ warns us in His very first seal
"Many will come"

"Ibe"

Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ibe in His Servise

Same folks that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 06:44 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Default Serpent Seed

The Serpent Seed doctrine is just more of the misunderstanding created by the ancient ignorance of our ancestors being interpreted through reading modern English. The doctrine reads into the recorded words using concepts that were not understood and did not exist back then in the limited minds of our very primitive ancestors. This is a common and troublesome tendency with the OT and is no less troublesome with the NT . . . despite a more evolved mindset at the time of Christ. To suggest that this doctrine has anything to do with Jesus and His Gospel is preposterous.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:04 AM

And we have a batter.

Lets begin,

The Serpent Seed Doctrine, is just that, a misunder standing of men that like to muddy the water's and never get to Scripture..

Since our Father wrote us the letter. And the Bible is for Spiritual edification and guidance. Our Father warns us of them that will come and muddy the waters.

False Doctrine comes from those twisting Scripture .

The subject here is Seed. And the sin was between Satan and Eve.

And in Genesis 3:15 our Father put enmity between Satan And Eve's seed .

Everything about the the Serpent Seed Doctrine is the teaching's of Jesus about Satan and Eve's son Cain.

Yes the son of disobediance. That was the sin.

Satan threw Eve down in a Fig Grove and did the fan-da-co.

So welcome to the fig genaration .

"Ibe"

Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 AM

Then in Gen 3:6 Eve liked the Fan-dang-o and how it felt, and she threw Adam down. And concieved Able. And in Gen 3:7 their eye,s where open to the sin,that be the disobedeance of what our Father told them not to do. So they covered there privet parts with Figs.

So now you have Jeremiah 24 and what the sin was. Good and bad figs Cain and Able

"Ibe"

Old 02-19-2013, 05:47 AM

And so Jesus teaches what happen in Matt 13:24 and explains it in Matt 13: 36-43

Who has ears

"Ibe"
"Ibe a Disciple of Jesus Christ"
"Ibe in His Service"

Old 02-19-2013, 06:13 AM

But the Disciples came in Matt 13:10 and Jesus explains from 13:11-15 and so maybe we should just jump to Romans 11:8 should read Spirit of Stuper

"Ibe"

Old 02-19-2013, 04:39 PM

8 posts, read 6,303 times
interesting theory!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomauv View Post
interesting theory!
Well now,

It's not a theory when its scripture we read.

Its the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Looking in Genesis 5 , Adam's not the Father of Cain.

Cain killed Able his half Brother in Genesis 4

They where faternal twins.

"Ibe"

Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,015,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IbeWishing View Post
Well now,

It's not a theory when its scripture we read.

Its the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Looking in Genesis 5 , Adam's not the Father of Cain.

Cain killed Able his half Brother in Genesis 4

They where faternal twins.

"Ibe"
This theory is REDONKULOUS, as one of my daughters would call it.

What you are saying is that Eve was into sex with snakes. And I saw where you denied that Eve is the mother of all living. The NT says otherwise.

Old 02-19-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
This theory is REDONKULOUS, as one of my daughters would call it.

What you are saying is that Eve was into sex with snakes. And I saw where you denied that Eve is the mother of all living. The NT says otherwise.
Lol,Heartsong I didnt say it. These are the words from our Fathers letter to us.

Its Scriptures we are reading.

Well symbolicgy speaking I guess.

Let me try to point out what I see you dont.

Genesis 3:1 please read

Here we have our first clue, the word serpent.Now we all know snake's do not talk.This is a not some special talking Serpent but a name for a person.The place to find out who this personis, is the book of Revelation

Revelation 12:9 please read

So now we know who the serpent is, Satan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity