Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2009, 11:02 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times

Advertisements

As most of you should know by now, I'm a champion for truth. There is so much going on that people are'nt either aware of, or just don't want to "see". People it's right here under your noses. Being perpetrated right in front of your faces, and still, you can't see. But let someone who sees and paying attention come forward and share with you what they know, they are labeled as a "crackpot", "crazy", "retarded" among other things.

Well, I don't give a hoot about your labels. Call me what you must. All I care about is getting the truth out there. What you do with it after you hear about it, it is entirely up to you. We are headed at "train wreck speed" towards a NWO, The verichip will be implemented, you will be required to pledge your allegiance to God or to the Beast or be killed. The evidence is before you.

This is'nt some kind of scare tactic or gathering membership to some particular church, (though you should be finding one right now, and hopefully one that can speak about Revelation, not all of them do) but information that is designed to help you to open up your "spiritual eyes and ears" to what's taking place in the world today. Love it or hate it, accept it or reject it, I'm going to keep spreading the truth as long as I'm able to, or until the Holy Spirit prompts me to shut my mouth! People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6)

YouTube - WARNING!!! ROCKEFELLER ILLUMINATI NWO DICTATORSHIP ADMITTED!!!!!!! A new world order in the making.

Until then, Here's to winning souls to Christ Jesus............................................. ..........

Love, Peace and Happiness

Your Sister in Christ Jesus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 11:07 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
As most of you should know by now, I'm a champion for truth.

YouTube - WARNING!!! ROCKEFELLER ILLUMINATI NWO DICTATORSHIP ADMITTED!!!!!!! A new world order in the making.

Until then, Here's to winning souls to Christ Jesus............................................. ..........

Whose TRUTH are you championing, exactly? Your own????? There appears to be a very wide disparity between your truth and my truth so your credibility is very much in question here.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-11-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Whose TRUTH are you championing, exactly? Your own????? There appears to be a very wide disparity between your truth and my truth so your credibility is very much in question here.

20yrsinBranson
My truth verses your truth? My truth? Girl don't make me laugh! NO, TRUTH, TRUTH ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD!! My credibility? I stand on the Word and the Word of God, the BIBLE!!

Don't get it twisted, straight off the back. Bless.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 AM

9,732 posts, read 4,062,835 times
Quote:
As most of you should know by now, I'm a champion for truth. There is so much going on that people are'nt either aware of, or just don't want to "see". People it's right here under your noses. Being perpetrated right in front of your faces, and still, you can't see. But let someone who sees and paying attention come forward and share with you what they know, they are labeled as a "crackpot", "crazy", "retarded" among other things.

Well, I don't give a hoot about your labels. Call me what you must. All I care about is getting the truth out there. What you do with it after you hear about it, it is entirely up to you. We are headed at "train wreck speed" towards a NWO, The verichip will be implemented, you will be required to pledge your allegiance to God or to the Beast or be killed. The evidence is before you.

This is'nt some kind of scare tactic or gathering membership to some particular church, (though you should be finding one right now, and hopefully one that can speak about Revelation, not all of them do) but information that is designed to help you to open up your "spiritual eyes and ears" to what's taking place in the world today. Love it or hate it, accept it or reject it, I'm going to keep spreading the truth as long as I'm able to, or until the Holy Spirit prompts me to shut my mouth! People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6)

You are so right. The hour is near. Even at the door.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:07 PM

733 posts, read 4,654,352 times
Ah yes...there's always a conspiracy but nobody can see it.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:48 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,167,838 times
Quote:

I'm so sorry you have to go through that with the labels. God's grace to you, Betsey...

Old 01-11-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
I'm so sorry you have to go through that with the labels. God's grace to you, Betsey...
The labels? I'm not worried. Part of following Christ, comes with the territory. I'm confident some will come, to know Jesus that is. Even if it's 1 or 2, some will come to the knowledge of who Jesus is.

Old 01-11-2009, 05:42 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,062,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windtimber View Post
Ah yes...there's always a conspiracy but nobody can see it.

That's not quite true. Some have their eyes open and see what is going on. Others are blind to the truth, usually because they haven't studied the subject or don't care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity