U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 01:25 PM

589 posts, read 1,350,418 times

Advertisements

You guys have no idea what the nephilim are doing. They are reproducing millions of their kind in preparation for the rise of Antichrist and the False Prophet! The time is near... they are now over running the earth.

Alien abductions and hypnosis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2009, 08:47 AM

322 posts, read 657,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
You guys have no idea what the nephilim are doing. They are reproducing millions of their kind in preparation for the rise of Antichrist and the False Prophet! The time is near... they are now over running the earth.

Alien abductions and hypnosis
GOD clearly has declared that there is no other GOD but Him, and these facts have been clearly written in the Bible. I remember from the Old Teastament, that He even told Israel that if there were another god, He would have told them.

So any theory that there are creatures any where in the universe superior to humans in ability is wrong. There are angels, some holy angels and some demonic angels, but humans who believe in JESUS CHRIST have been delivered from the power of the demonic angels. The holy angels are creatures which simply carry out orders from GOD.

The "nephilim" do not exist in the context you present. That is simply based on a misunderstanding of scripture.

But we can be sure that there are lots of evil people out there who have been decieved by demonic spirits, and who are falling into the end times trap which will eventually bring them into destruction.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:13 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,336,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I just said, scientist, take it up with them.
If you are going to provide quality reporting like the Enquirer, please qualify "scientist" by using the phrase "top Russian scientist". Then at least it's a little more believable.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:46 PM

4,512 posts, read 6,738,366 times
Wink Hating to see my only name so often--

... and not overly confident of being taken too seriously...

i would just like to offer this:

YouTube - Saison Crops circles 2007

At least it's (in-?)credibly beautiful.\!!

Old 01-17-2009, 05:56 AM

1,289 posts, read 1,903,513 times
However crop circles are created, those were incredible. Thanks, Effie.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:34 AM

4,309 posts, read 5,589,158 times

YouTube - The two most important crop circles ever. No joke Some believe it's a message for mankind.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:02 AM

3,586 posts, read 5,496,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
Though not certain, after much thought and study, I came to the conclusion years ago that demons could be these aliens. Do the math and it'll probably make sense. I could be wrong, my wife says it's what I do best
I sometimes wonder this also. A demon may take on a form of an alien. I for one don't really believe in aliens, but I don't know if they exist. As I read the bible, satan was in the form of a serpent. So, what form is he in today?

Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 AM

589 posts, read 1,350,418 times
The "aliens" are really nephilim. They are already here in the millions living among us! (at least 200 Millions) The UFO's abductions are all about reproducing these hybrid humans. The Bible said, as in the times of Noah when the earth was over run with "giants", it will be the same in the end time. Majority of them were born in the 80's-90's... so they are now in the prime of their lives. Satan is preparing them for the time the Bottomless Pit is opened and his demons poured out to possess their bodies (Rev 9). That time will be the beginning of the Great Tribulation for the Christians. The nephilim will rule the earth with the Antichrist for 3.5 years as prophesied. They will have super human and psychic abilities to hunt down rebels who refused the Mark of the Beast! This is how close we are to the end time.

Indigo Children: Indigo children in Wikipedia *

Last edited by wilvan; 02-11-2009 at 01:00 AM..

Old 02-11-2009, 11:13 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,527,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
The "aliens" are really nephilim. They are already here in the millions living among us! (at least 200 Millions) The UFO's abductions are all about reproducing these hybrid humans. The Bible said, as in the times of Noah when the earth was over run with "giants", it will be the same in the end time. Majority of them were born in the 80's-90's... so they are now in the prime of their lives. Satan is preparing them for the time the Bottomless Pit is opened and his demons poured out to possess their bodies (Rev 9). That time will be the beginning of the Great Tribulation for the Christians. The nephilim will rule the earth with the Antichrist for 3.5 years as prophesied. They will have super human and psychic abilities to hunt down rebels who refused the Mark of the Beast! This is how close we are to the end time.

Indigo Children: Indigo children in Wikipedia *
put the tin foil hat down.....and slowly....back away..

Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,589,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNick View Post
put the tin foil hat down.....and slowly....back away..

You got jokes! Why don't you try..........picking up the bible...........and quickly advance.....................towards the throne, that is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or