Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,409,339 times

Advertisements

At least give it your undivided attention. At least. Bless.

YouTube - 1-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 2-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 3-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 4-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 5-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 6-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church

YouTube - 7-7 The PRE - WRATH RAPTURE of the Church
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 08:10 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,569,130 times
Hi Betsey,

I was just watching the 1st of the 7, and something he just said bears repeating, I think.

"We DO NOT want to be like the Pharisees in the day of our Lord, who have traditions that are man made.
If it is true, help us to follow it. If it is but the opinion of man, give us the courage to reject it."

Amen!!! I'm going to watch the rest tomorrow. God bless.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:48 AM

We do not lose the Blessed Hope! Whether the dead rise first or we who are alive and remain................................We still have the Blessed hope!! Glory be to God. Post trib, pre-trib, in the trib, between the trib................It really does'nt matter!!

Old 01-18-2009, 01:34 PM

298 posts, read 713,517 times
Thank you for those links! I have not studied this subject in depth, but I had taken for granted that Christians would not go through the tribulation. Now I am not taking that viewpoint for granted! I cannot say right now that I believe Christians will go through the tribulation, but I will say, if it is true that we will, then the belief that we won't go through it could have major negative consequences. That would be potentially deadly in a spiritual sense for non-Christians who would look to Christians as a source of guidance during that time and see unprepared confusion instead. We need to be ready for every battle we could face!!

Old 01-18-2009, 04:28 PM

Does it really matter" when" you're going to see Christ? Really? Does---- it---- really---- matter? The point is: You ought to be ready, period! Forget the rapture for a second, if you die tonight, are'nt you still to be ready? Whether I die today or tomorrow, whether I'm alive at His coming, is'nt the conclusion of the whole matter is: That I Am With Him?

Everyone, and I mean
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E-, have a divine appointment to meet Him, PERIOD! Whether you would like it to be in you're older years, before the tribulation, during the tribulation....whatever, it's an appointment that you cannot put off!!!! Cannot reschedule for the lack of unpreparedness: left "your notes" at home, my "car broke down" and/or I did'nt have a way to church", " I needed more proof", "I just did'nt know", name your excuses! It is one that WILL be kept!! You will keep this!! GUARANTEED!!

So really, I said all that, to say this: Is it well with your soul, people? Is it?

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 01-18-2009 at 04:36 PM..

Old 01-18-2009, 04:36 PM

43,854 posts, read 50,892,121 times
Great point Betsey Lane ! So many times we are so preoccupied in being Rapture Ready...that we forget just being I Could Die Today Ready.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:11 PM

112 posts, read 172,432 times
Thanks Betsey for the videos, I listened to the first 2 and will watch the rest tomorrow I sent them all off to everyone I know...

Old 01-19-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Hi Betsey,

I was just watching the 1st of the 7, and something he just said bears repeating, I think.

"We DO NOT want to be like the Pharisees in the day of our Lord, who have traditions that are man made.
If it is true, help us to follow it. If it is but the opinion of man, give us the courage to reject it."

Amen!!! I'm going to watch the rest tomorrow. God bless.
Are'nt they awesome? Note: He did'nt disclaim the rapture?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity