Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 10:32 PM

167 posts, read 396,341 times

Advertisements

I have demons trying to fully possess me. This has been going since late 2003! I having been doing all I can to prevent them from entering me. When I got rid of one demon, two more tried to get in. I finally got rid one demon last Friday that destroyed: a VCR, a pair of stereo headphones, another pair of headphones, communication to friends' e-mail addresses, and has shut my computer down at times for no reason. All the electronic items were working fine.
The two other demons as of today announced they would control and monitor my every move. Both pose as police officers from LA. One speaks like a valley guy with the odd pronunciation of words and the other one is older. He tries to talk like a gangster but like many other LA people, sounds like he's going to cry or something.
I don't know what to do. They keep reminding me that "they are there forever." They always like when "there is nothing I can do." I have tried subjecting myself to religious programs like Bob Larson. That only works a little bit because they are yelling at me to "turn him off right now." These demons are trying to control my subconcious. They are trying to make think that the only things I am good at are sex and being rich.
Throughout last year, while trying to complete a semester of college, all they did was criticize me and forced me to "give up." They said I could never pass my classes. I do all I can to avoid them and I do all I can not listen and think about them.
I am at the very end of my rope and I need some sort of help. I could try calling a pastor but I think I need something drastic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 AM

309 posts, read 511,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedEvergreen View Post
I have demons trying to fully possess me. This has been going since late 2003! I having been doing all I can to prevent them from entering me. When I got rid of one demon, two more tried to get in. I finally got rid one demon last Friday that destroyed: a VCR, a pair of stereo headphones, another pair of headphones, communication to friends' e-mail addresses, and has shut my computer down at times for no reason. All the electronic items were working fine.
The two other demons as of today announced they would control and monitor my every move. Both pose as police officers from LA. One speaks like a valley guy with the odd pronunciation of words and the other one is older. He tries to talk like a gangster but like many other LA people, sounds like he's going to cry or something.
I don't know what to do. They keep reminding me that "they are there forever." They always like when "there is nothing I can do." I have tried subjecting myself to religious programs like Bob Larson. That only works a little bit because they are yelling at me to "turn him off right now." These demons are trying to control my subconcious. They are trying to make think that the only things I am good at are sex and being rich.
Throughout last year, while trying to complete a semester of college, all they did was criticize me and forced me to "give up." They said I could never pass my classes. I do all I can to avoid them and I do all I can not listen and think about them.
I am at the very end of my rope and I need some sort of help. I could try calling a pastor but I think I need something drastic.
Throughout this post the one thing that I have not seen written in it has been that you actually hit your knees and prayed to God and ask him to rebuke the demons. That is the most drastic and life saving thing you could ever do. God Bless!!!

Old 01-22-2009, 06:52 AM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerdog View Post
Throughout this post the one thing that I have not seen written in it has been that you actually hit your knees and prayed to God and ask him to rebuke the demons. That is the most drastic and life saving thing you could ever do. God Bless!!!
Yes I agree if you are a Christian pursuing the things of God and resist the devil then he will flee from you.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:56 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
Enchanted, I am in no way discounting that demons exist..I am wondering though if maybe you should take advantage of all the resources that the Lord gave us other than our well meaning church members and associates help..Have you tried counseling? You may be under a tremendous amount of mental stress with college and other factors in your life...Saying a prayer for you, that He will guide your decisions..

Old 01-22-2009, 09:04 AM

39 posts, read 67,890 times
Demons do not come in uninvited. You probably have opened doors to them unknowingly. There is only one faith that has the answer to this problem and that is the Christian faith. Jesus has been given authority over all darkness and demons. They can be cast out in the name of Jesus. Also you can try to deliver those negative thoughts, which are lies they try to get you to believe, with the Truth ( Gods word~scripture) with what God has to say about you.
I encourage you to seek a bible believing church who has a connection with a Pastor who has the gift of Deliverance Ministry and also counseling available. Evangelical faith could probably help.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:07 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,919,868 times
Have you seen a psychiatrist or medical doctor?

Old 01-22-2009, 09:21 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Have you seen a psychiatrist or medical doctor?
You are that the age where mental health issues begin to show an effect on you. Please be sure you see a doctor. Medicine will work more wonders than religion. Get help from a doctor or a hospital, so you can get well. There is no need for you to suffer.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:48 PM

1,016 posts, read 3,035,789 times
Please go see a psychiatrist. I'm not discounting that demons exist and are up to no good, but I also know for a fact that mental illness exists and often manifests in a person's late teens/early 20s (as zonababe mentioned).

That's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'd hate for you to fall victim to the some of the tragic effects of Schizophrenia or the like.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:57 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,132,827 times
demons do exsist---yes,see a doctor,but please have a minister,priest,christian community pray over you

WHATEVER IS HAPPENING,PRAYER ALWAYS HELPS!

Old 01-22-2009, 02:18 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
You need to see a psychiatrist or other mental health professional as soon as possible. While you may have demons trying to get into you, it's much more likely that you're suffering from a mental illness that is causing you to have visual and auditory hallucinations.

Good luck with all of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity