Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM

112 posts, read 173,076 times

Advertisements

I've a roof up above me
A good place to sleep
Food on my table
And shoes on my feet

I am so Thankful that God loves me so much that he would hang on a cross and bleed and die for me so I may live with Him forever.
I am Thankful for 3 beautiful children
I am Thankful God has been there when I faced Cancer
I am Thankful He was also there when I went through open heart surgery
I am Thankful that he has captured my heart and gave me a desire to serve Him.
Thank You Lord for your Blessings on me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 03:34 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times
The blessings?...my goodness...there is no beginning...and there is no ending...everything is a blessing to me, absolutely eveything...Miracle?...the miracle is that He loves me so much that He brought me out of alcohol and drugs and sexual sin...out of a darkness that was so dark and wicked...and set me up in a high place...with Him..in the light..and the light is so bright! He turned my mourning into dancing! Hallelujuah! Thanks for asking bhouston!...Love...to remember is joy!

Old 01-24-2009, 03:43 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
A little over a week ago I was following far behind the rescue squad that was taking my unresponsive husband to the emergency room and from the way he looked when they left, I didn't know whether I would be going to see him or be planning a funeral. That's when the prayers get serious and I was doing some serious praying. I asked God to make him well and long story short, when I went into where he was in the emergency room, he was sitting up and talking to me. Big difference! When I talked to the rescue driver he told me at what point he had come to and it would have been just about the time the prayers came out of my mouth. Yes I am very thankful.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
I am blest beyond anything I ever thought I needed since I called on the Holy Spirit to come alive and active in every aspect of my life..and my faith has grown immensely through Him and to Him

Old 01-24-2009, 04:04 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
A little over a week ago I was following far behind the rescue squad that was taking my unresponsive husband to the emergency room and from the way he looked when they left, I didn't know whether I would be going to see him or be planning a funeral. That's when the prayers get serious and I was doing some serious praying. I asked God to make him well and long story short, when I went into where he was in the emergency room, he was sitting up and talking to me. Big difference! When I talked to the rescue driver he told me at what point he had come to and it would have been just about the time the prayers came out of my mouth. Yes I am very thankful.
Dear NCN..God bless you. I'm so glad he is alright!! I've been in that car, behind that steering wheel, following that ambulance that held very precious cargo inside of it...my husband...only mine didn't make it......this was in 1999...then, I couldn't find the blessings in it...nor the miracle...but now...the blessing in it is that I can now relate with, and comfort someone who may have to endure the same tragic experience...and they won't feel so alone...the miracle in it...seeing now how God covered me...protected me from myself...from my mind...from my emptiness...from my sorrow, and healed me...thouroughly and completely...He has shown me how wonderful He is! And I am so happy now!...Love!

Old 01-24-2009, 04:51 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times
Love

Old 01-24-2009, 06:24 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,861,291 times
Everything. Too numerous to mention!

Old 01-24-2009, 06:41 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,687 times
That I have yet one more day, that I can reach, if only but one....................anybody need Jesus today?

Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
getting from work to retirement.
hardest and biggest fight of my life.
i won.
you would not believe what happens going thru the woods to grandmothers house.
wolves 0
little red riding hood 5

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 01-24-2009 at 07:19 PM..

Old 01-24-2009, 07:03 PM

206 posts, read 529,080 times
Default Glory be to God

I thank God for giving me beauty for my ashes, he brought me from the pits of hell to the palace. His mercy and grace is sufficient...... When i think of his goodness and all he has done for me .... my soul cries out. Thank God for saving me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity