Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 02:46 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,980,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Just go burn a few more books until you feel better.

I'd love to, bring 'em on over. Bet you got enough to have a good bonfire and weenie roast. I'll supply the stuff for s'mores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 02:49 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,980,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Yes, Rbbi, the difference is their INTENTIONS. They decide what they are doing by burning sage.

You are contradicting yourself from the above. Our INTENTIONS determine what we are doing.

Not contradicting anything. We are talking about known sins. Taking the junk into your house is still sin, but if you REALLY don't know it is, then it's a sin of ignorance or unknown sin, but it's still sin because He said not to do it, and you still carry the baggage associated with whatever it is, until repentance comes. Blessings....

Old 10-10-2018, 06:20 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,575,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Dear yahweh, can you send demons to torment me please? Or do I need to believe first?

Thanks
Thought I asked for demons in the past.

Is atheism a vaccine to demons?

Old 10-11-2018, 04:12 PM

22,744 posts, read 10,200,573 times
Quote:
Thought I asked for demons in the past.

Is atheism a vaccine to demons?
No, when you die, you will see him, and then you will hear the chains and see the angel coming. Then you will look at him saying,'' who are you?''

But he wont have time to answer, the angel will already have him in chains, and there you will be, in the water to make your crossing over and who knows, you may even be taken from the water.

Old 10-11-2018, 04:30 PM

10,009 posts, read 17,911,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
No, when you die, you will see him, and then you will hear the chains and see the angel coming. Then you will look at him saying,'' who are you?''

But he wont have time to answer, the angel will already have him in chains, and there you will be, in the water to make your crossing over and who knows, you may even be taken from the water.
Oh my gosh. There are adults who believe this? (Sorry, I am just so flabbergasted by things like this that I think they MUST be a joke.)

OK, when I die I expect to meet a leprechaun or two, maybe Santa Claus or the tooth fairy as well.

Yes, Hannibal, those things are as likely as your scenario.

Old 10-11-2018, 04:35 PM

31,374 posts, read 19,996,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Oh my gosh. There are adults who believe this? (Sorry, I am just so flabbergasted by things like this that I think they MUST be a joke.)

OK, when I die I expect to meet a leprechaun or two, maybe Santa Claus or the tooth fairy as well.

Hanni has one of the most creative minds I have ever encountered.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post

Ever heard that song,'' There aint no good without evil?''

What I am insinuating is hardly original, when Jesus talks about seperating the sheep from the goats or the tares from the wheat, he isn't speaking of the righteous and the wicked, he is speaking of the evil inclination we all have. Jesus is always speaking of the great division that is appointed where there shall be two men in a bed, one taken and one left behind, and these are not two men, they are the same person just as the rich man and Lazarus speaks of a division of one person. When Zechariah speaks of the mount of Olives splitting in two where the entire history of manknind has to go, it is speaking about your death and your own division as a sacrifice is cut in two. As the waters are divided. Christians are continously speaking of the great division, they just don't know what they are speaking of, but they are speaking of a division of soul and spirit. When Thessalonians speaks of the son of lawlessness, that son of perdition being revealed, it is speaking of the son of lawlessness within all people.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Hanni has one of the most creative minds I have ever encountered.
Wow, sweet, thanks bro.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:43 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,575,849 times
Quote:
Dear yahweh, can you send demons to torment me please? Or do I need to believe first?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Come on Hanni. Lets do a big old dab.

How long does it take for demons to be delivered when ordered right from the creator of demons?

Or is it the atheist thing? y/j/g cant deal with the unelievers?

Come on yahweh/jesus/ghost. Demon me please

Send your top shelf

Last edited by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15; 10-11-2018 at 07:03 PM..

Old 10-11-2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Come on Hanni. Lets do a big old dab.

How long does it take for demons to be delivered when ordered right from the creator of demons?

Or is it the atheist thing? y/j/g cant deal with the unelievers?

Come on yahweh/jesus/ghost. Demon me please

Send your top shelf
It is a 7 year covenant that is one single week with each day of the week appointed as 7 visitation days of God.

The first half of the week is 42 months walking as Elijah, problem is, Elijah thinks he is the hidden man within the animal when he is in fact, the animal, but you can't tell Elijah this to make him believe it in order to give up his mantel in his failed attempt, and this even after he was shown the 40 days.

This is the point where 99.9 percent of Christians remain because they refuse to read or even to understand the covenant they have agreed to. God cannot deliver one from slavery in Egypt when he has chosen to remain in Egypt.

One cannot be delivered from a guiding spirit unless one knows and admits that he has a spirit, and because of this, there are few who run the race to the day of the coming of the son of man. The majority do not understand that they are in a race and so they simply do not run. The majority do not know that there are 7 days as visitation days and that it is a 7 year covenant where there are 42 months until the middle of your week, and if you ever come to the middle of your week, the sacrifices of the temple will be cut off so that you may see and know that the abomination of desolation is inside you, I mean, how can a person ever overcome this abomination if they never see it within the Temple?

Some times, somebody comes along and he sees the abomination of desolation within the temple(Let the reader understand), and when they see that abomination within the temple, they know that it must be overcome to prepare the way of the coming of the Lord.

HELL, I have 5 demons right now and I am just speaking of one eye. It's that people do not know they have spirits in them and they are in fact,'' Guiding spirits,'' albeit, fallen spirits.

I will be called,'' One eye.''

One eye, if and when I ever come to the end of the days of my ministry to stop calling fire down from heaven, but if I am a man of God, then let fire fall on the heads of everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity