Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2009, 01:38 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times

Advertisements

Hebrews 11: 6...But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT...

This scripture reveals how important it is for you to learn how to break out of your own personal environment that is governed by what you see with your natural eyes, and enter a rhythm of miracles where your spiritual eyes are governed by faith. This is the realm of God's miracle power where all things are possible. This is when you see your miracle taking place in the spirit THE MOMENT YOU PRAY. amd then wait until it is manifested in the natural. Mark 11:24 states: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. And when ye stand praying, forgive...that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

God bless you! Love

Last edited by Verna Perry; 02-02-2009 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: added Pt3.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 01:54 PM

1,366 posts, read 3,346,851 times
You have a way of making us smile, VP, and remembering our core beliefs that sometimes unintentionally get pushed aside. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKY View Post
You have a way of making us smile, VP, and remembering our core beliefs that sometimes unintentionally get pushed aside. Thanks.
Thank you TNKY...I really needed to hear this......my only prayer is there are at least some who appreciate my passion and love for by brethren...I mean no harm to anyone...everything I attempt to do , comes from my love for them...God bless you!...Love

Old 02-03-2009, 08:22 AM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
The NT says there will be a rewards system. I see that you found one such passage, I was thinking of another one though.

Don't forget about the 5 crowns that will each be given as rewards

Old 02-03-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post
The NT says there will be a rewards system. I see that you found one such passage, I was thinking of another one though.

Don't forget about the 5 crowns that will each be given as rewards
...LOL!!!...forest...YES...YES...YES...please post the scriptures on the crowns!! I know....put 2 of them on the first post..#1, put 2 on the 2nd post..#2, and put the last one on this post..!!......you are so funny!! I mean that in love!!...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity