Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 PM

777 posts, read 1,441,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Richio,
Yes. I believe He is the savior through what He taught. I don't believe He had to die for our sins. I love Him as much as I love God.
So if I understand, you believe that what He taught - saves, but He Himself is not the Savior.

Where are His teachings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 02:19 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times
Richio,

There are two places I go to learn His teachings. My church is at www.new-birth.net & www.fcdt.org

The other place where I got that messages from is at 11:11 Message Archive (http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/archives.html - broken link) & 11:11 George Barnard Archives (http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/GeorgeBarnardArchives.html - broken link) (More humerous)

The church readings tell about Divine Love. The latter doesn't really get into that although it's more with Midwayers, teachers from other planets and our God Fragment. Christ Michael (Jesus) teaches there too.

I want you to be aware that it isn't up to me what you want to believe in. I don't do that. I love all of Gods children, my brothers and sisters, exactly the same. I'm only giving you this reading material, not forcing it on you. You can still believe in the bible as well as believe in something else.

May God's Love enter your soul and raise your spirituality. I'm off now. I'll check in tomorrow.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:00 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,395,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio View Post
So if I understand, you believe that what He taught - saves, but He Himself is not the Savior.

Where are His teachings?
You don't beleive jesus was the savior--yet you quote scripture? Wow. I thought most christians had difficulties with internal consistency--but this is a better example.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:10 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times
dcashley,
You misunderstand. Jesus is the savior through what He taught, not that He died for our sins. What He taught saves all from sin - Divine Love

Old 03-04-2009, 03:13 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,378,820 times
Quote:
dcashley,
You misunderstand. Jesus is the savior through what He taught, not that He died for our sins. What He taught saves all from sin - Divine Love
No you misunderstand, Jesus is the Savior of the world BECAUSE He died for our sins

Old 03-04-2009, 03:17 PM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times
Reverend 111, just wondering, why do you believe Jesus died and was raised to life? God bless.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio

Where are His teachings?
You don't beleive jesus was the savior--yet you quote scripture? Wow. I thought most christians had difficulties with internal consistency--but this is a better example.
I was being certain that I understood what 'Rev' believes.

As for myself, I certainly do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
In one word: YES, Jesus is the Savior.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Richio,

There are two places I go to learn His teachings. My church is at www.new-birth.net & www.fcdt.org

The other place where I got that messages from is at 11:11 Message Archive (http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/archives.html - broken link) & 11:11 George Barnard Archives (http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/GeorgeBarnardArchives.html - broken link) (More humerous)

The church readings tell about Divine Love. The latter doesn't really get into that although it's more with Midwayers, teachers from other planets and our God Fragment. Christ Michael (Jesus) teaches there too.

I want you to be aware that it isn't up to me what you want to believe in. I don't do that. I love all of Gods children, my brothers and sisters, exactly the same. I'm only giving you this reading material, not forcing it on you. You can still believe in the bible as well as believe in something else.

May God's Love enter your soul and raise your spirituality. I'm off now. I'll check in tomorrow.
Sorry, I think (for me) it would not please my Lord were I to go and look at your site, but you're here so I'll ask you instead.
Not that it would convince me of anything. I just feel it would not be right.

How do you 'know' these teachings are the teachings of Jesus?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM

18 posts, read 22,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio View Post
I was being certain that I understood what 'Rev' believes.

As for myself, I certainly do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
In one word: YES, Jesus is the Savior.
Why anyone make it very hard to understand and interpret what Jesus teached. Yes, as simple as that we just have to believe Jesus Christ and accept him with our whole heart, let him enter our lives and love him, recognizes him as our saviour accompanied by good deeds. Richio, I admire your faith and I wish everyone would have the same faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:33 PM

18 posts, read 22,075 times
Quote:
Fundamentalist,

It means, if you don't believe in God, it's ok because He believes in you.
Huh! what on earth is that? where do you find your teachings..? As what Jesus teach us we have to bring the good news to those who doesn't heard about it, I am just wondering if you find an atheist what will you preach him? the word of our Lord or just leave him because it is ok if he is a non believer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity