Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 08:13 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,440,091 times

Advertisements

Blessing to you all. I come in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the King!! My name is Denise, A.K. A. Betsey Lane. Why Betsey Lane? I have no idea! It just came to me one day out of the blue, holds absolutely no significance to my true identity, which being; a child of the King.

Let me get straight to the point as I being known to do on many occasions.

When I'm on here, I'm here........on C.D............ for the non-believers, the undecided, the confused, the seekers, the tired, the hungry, the weary, etc.

I'm not on here for the "I've got its", for the "righteous", nor the "theologians", and bible scholars. I don't change my tune from day to day. Hot today, cold tomorrow, or somewhere in the middle next week.

You have to believe before you can achieve!! You have to accept Christ Jesus into you're hearts first!! He came for the Sinners!! Not for the Righteous! If you got it, I applaud you! But there's some who have not made that decision for Christ Jesus yet, and I don't know about you, but I, Betsey, cannot shove down their throats steaks, when they have'nt even tasted of milk YET!! NO! NO! NO!

So, if you have'nt gotten a chance to meet Jesus, Betsey encourage that you come while there's still time. My heart is for you. You're the reason I'm on here. Don't confuse me with the " general population". My God is still in the "saving business"!

Hi my name is Betsey....................come and meet my friend call Jesus!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 08:37 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,632,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Blessing to you all. I come in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the King!! My name is Denise, A.K. A. Betsey Lane. Why Betsey Lane? I have no idea! It just came to me one day out of the blue, holds absolutely no significance to my true identity, which being; a child of the King.

Let me get straight to the point as I being known to do on many occasions.

When I'm on here, I'm here........on C.D............ for the non-believers, the undecided, the confused, the seekers, the tired, the hungry, the weary, etc.

I'm not on here for the "I've got its", for the "righteous", nor the "theologians", and bible scholars. I don't change my tune from day to day. Hot today, cold tomorrow, or somewhere in the middle next week.

You have to believe before you can achieve!! You have to accept Christ Jesus into you're hearts first!! He came for the Sinners!! Not for the Righteous! If you got it, I applaud you! But there's some who have not made that decision for Christ Jesus yet, and I don't know about you, but I, Betsey, cannot shove down their throats steaks, when they have'nt even tasted of milk YET!! NO! NO! NO!

So, if you have'nt gotten a chance to meet Jesus, Betsey encourage that you come while there's still time. My heart is for you. You're the reason I'm on here. Don't confuse me with the " general population". My God is still in the "saving business"!

You got everything right Betsey so why even post. The righteous won't listen and the non-admitted sinners don't read this thread. The admitted sinners, well, you're preaching to the choir.

Peace be with you.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post
You got everything right Betsey so why even post. The righteous won't listen and the non-admitted sinners don't read this thread. The admitted sinners, well, you're preaching to the choir.

Peace be with you.
Oh, but that's my point right there..................who truly knows the heart but God? Do you think it takes anything from me to reach out anyway? I'm not scoring any "brownie points" for each convert. I'm simply doing what the Holy Spirit of God has laid on my heart to do! That's it, that's all! To love! Is it easy? No! Not by a long shot! Do I get discouraged? Certainly! But I must do, what I must do to spread the Word of His Love and Mercy! That it is for ALL, not a selected few.

Am I open? Yes! And believe that He will give me the strength to endure! If you only knew where He brought me from. I know, that He is able to save us, if only we will believe. That non would perish, no not one, but turn from their sinful ways and know that He is GOD!!

Yes, my friend, I'm open...........................................and ............................willing!! I have faith that somebody, somewhere is listening. God bless their hearts.

Bless you, Betsey

Old 02-08-2009, 12:04 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Oh, but that's my point right there..................who truly knows the heart but God? Do you think it takes anything from me to reach out anyway? I'm not scoring any "brownie points" for each convert. I'm simply doing what the Holy Spirit of God has laid on my heart to do! That's it, that's all! To love! Is it easy? No! Not by a long shot! Do I get discouraged? Certainly! But I must do, what I must do to spread the Word of His Love and Mercy! That it is for ALL, not a selected few.

Am I open? Yes! And believe that He will give me the strength to endure! If you only knew where He brought me from. I know, that He is able to save us, if only we will believe. That non would perish, no not one, but turn from their sinful ways and know that He is GOD!!

Yes, my friend, I'm open...........................................and ............................willing!! I have faith that somebody, somewhere is listening. God bless their hearts.

Bless you, Betsey
You are truly transformed in the Love of God, Betsey. God bless you. Be well, Mystic.

Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 PM

381 posts, read 798,876 times
the best message ever given was Jesus doesn't ask to be perfect before youcome, he just says come, all you that are carrying burdens."

and when I creid out for mercy, he heard me.

that same grace I have a recipient of , I am now able to give.

I saw a friend from college friday who is struggling with finances, his spouse, and is very discouraged.

I rejoiced over being able to now get with him and tell him what a loving god we serve, and that Jesus can lighten his load. i am so excited.

Don't you feel so privaleged when you think God has equipped to do His kingdom business down here? i know I am.

Betsy, be blessed in Jesus name.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 PM

A simple little song that my mother taught me as a little girl was: Yes, Jesus Loves me, Yes, Jesus Loves me, Yes, Jesus Loves me, the Bible tells me so. You know, I think it just stuck!

Old 02-16-2009, 06:45 PM

Is'nt this beautiful? Don't cry, He's not dead................
YouTube - Don't Cry By Kirk Franklin

Old 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM

605 posts, read 1,107,812 times
Quote:

No!

Old 02-16-2009, 07:40 PM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post

Peace be with you.
Well guess you were wrong, look below, they are reading this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deguire View Post
No!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM

605 posts, read 1,107,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Well guess you were wrong, look below, they are reading this thread.
I was not on the list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity