U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-25-2009, 03:13 PM

4,433 posts, read 5,672,475 times
yes Obama! Why don't you lose your cool and shoot off a shotgun or something! The nerve of you remaining calm. I didn't vote for that! I voted for an erratic decision making process.. I voted for anger. I'm so disappointed that Obama can keep his wits about him. Sickening really..
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2009, 03:20 PM

4,224 posts, read 3,419,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
yes Obama! Why don't you lose your cool and shoot off a shotgun or something! The nerve of you remaining calm. I didn't vote for that! I voted for an erratic decision making process.. I voted for anger. I'm so disappointed that Obama can keep his wits about him. Sickening really..
Ammo..........so hard to find!

Love your "puppet". (Not Pinnochio, the Pied Piper, you know, the one that leads the people, oh excuse me "rats" astray, I mean away......)

Last edited by Betsey Lane; 03-25-2009 at 03:31 PM..

Old 03-25-2009, 03:57 PM

4,433 posts, read 5,672,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Ammo..........so hard to find!

Love your "puppet". (Not Pinnochio, the Pied Piper, you know, the one that leads the people, oh excuse me "rats" astray, I mean away......)
sorry.. I didn't hear you.. I'm watching TV hoping Obama punches a baby seal over this mess he didn't create.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:14 PM

Moving right along........Pay close attention to this name from here on out, if you're just "waking up". HENRY KISSINGER

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy - Council on Foreign Relations

Opening remarks: "Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security of Advisor of the UNITED STATES, I take my orders from Dr. Kissinger, ( inserted for your information, Not the President, Dr. Kissinger) filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security council that exists today".

Here's your assignment for today: Henry Kissinger 101................Your assignment is to follow "this" man as far back as you can. You will be quizzed!

Old 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM

So...Is today global bad economy setting us up for a one world, one currency, government prophesied in the bible? A RESOUNDING, UNEQUIVOCAL, YES!! It's no longer a secret.

Ben Smith's Blog: Geithner 'open' to China proposal - POLITICO.com

Get your bibles out people. It's all there. All of it. Just give it the benefit of doubt and read for yourselves, please.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:28 PM

1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud blasphemers, disobedient to parents, un-thankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good.
4. Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
6. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (2 Tim. 3:1-5)

Take a look at our "so called leaders" and tell me honestly, what do you see? It is indeed the last days that we are living in. Get your houses in order people, get them right.

Betsey
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity