U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:53 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,379,058 times

Advertisements

Hello and greetings to you

Dear friends

I have a lot to say about things that I see what wrong in the world, I have a computer program that lets me speak, because I have spelling problems and reading problems, I tried before to tell people of this handicap. But some people make fun of me, or would say something sarcastic. The Bible says that words can hurt a person, I sometimes spend time looking at people's threats, trying to understand what some of you are saying. I came in this forum to enhance my transformation. I feel bad some time because people a little more educated than I, but God told me that he loves me just the way I am and what I don't understand is why some people don't feel the same. Anyway maybe I will find a friend or two that I can talk about what I feel about Jesus Christ. I only ask that you bear with me, as I tried to learn about your questions, or that someone would care enough to hear me out. SincerelyTheWordIsOne
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 08:29 PM

8,989 posts, read 12,463,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post

Dear friends

I have a lot to say about things that I see what wrong in the world, I have a computer program that lets me speak, because I have spelling problems and reading problems, I tried before to tell people of this handicap. But some people make fun of me, or would say something sarcastic. The Bible says that words can hurt a person, I sometimes spend time looking at people's threats, trying to understand what some of you are saying. I came in this forum to enhance my transformation. I feel bad some time because people a little more educated than I, but God told me that he loves me just the way I am and what I don't understand is why some people don't feel the same. Anyway maybe I will find a friend or two that I can talk about what I feel about Jesus Christ. I only ask that you bear with me, as I tried to learn about your questions, or that someone would care enough to hear me out. SincerelyTheWordIsOne
I never knew, you always sounded fine to me not to mention I read what you right. God bless

Old 02-27-2009, 08:33 PM

Post Friend

[
Quote:
quote=Fundamentalist;7662630]I never knew, you always sounded fine to me not to mention I read what you right. God bless
[/quote]

Because I have the Holy Spirit tells me, to inspire me. I cannot tell you this was the computer assisting me.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:37 PM

I wonder if Jesus is watching me, the Bible says that God watch a pure heart, a contrite heart. I hope my heart is contrite,

Old 02-27-2009, 08:41 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,906,869 times
I also never knew, you write very similar to my wife and she is a very educated person but has difficulty communicating in situations like this. I personally am interested in what you have to say.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:42 PM

Unhappy Hope

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I never knew, you always sounded fine to me not to mention I read what you right. God bless
Sometimes it's just trying to comprehend, what words mean or what people are trying to say in many subjects.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I also never knew, you write very similar to my wife and she is a very educated person but has difficulty communicating in situations like this. I personally am interested in what you have to say.

Sometimes it's very hard to speak to people, some people come up tohard each other.
I was asleep for many years and I was just awoken, it's like I'd been born again and just learning how to talk.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:55 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,906,869 times
My wife is a very outgoing person but she has difficulty with serious conversation because she is sort of innocent about the world to a certain extant. She is friendly and cannot understand people being harsh, and believe me I have confused her alot over the past 21 years because I am a loud mouthed creep when it comes to face to face altercations and sometimes I get carried away online. i actually prefer face to face, I am a big intimidating looking guy and that works to my advantage pretty often.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:02 PM

21,428 posts, read 29,583,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post

Dear friends

I think you sound just fine in your posts. Disregard anyone who makes fun of you. I enjoy your posts. I have a spell check program on my computer because I cannot spell, so don't worry about it. Post what is in your heart. You're right God does love you and I would love to hear what you have to say about Jesus

Old 02-27-2009, 09:08 PM

13,468 posts, read 21,232,832 times
TWIO, I am so glad the Lord sent you here..I truly believe that you have much to share in your understanding of scripture here..You are very blessed and a blessing to us..BTW I never noticed anything unusual about your words except that I thought maybe you didn't speak English and were using translation software or something..The Holy Spirit certainly is alive and well in you, my friend..Many blessings..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity