U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:40 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,565,972 times

Advertisements

You don't have to be a "Christian", nor a Believer to believe. This is for all who have ears to hear and, all who have eyes to see...it's FYI.. Take heed or not, it's entirely up to you.

The Killshot

Get your houses in order, both spiritually and physically ready. A prudent man.......

Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2009, 11:01 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,565,972 times
Safe Locations

"Bridge" out ahead............!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 PM

5,747 posts, read 4,605,441 times
I definately hope to be here for that Buy land in Montana or North Dakota

Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 PM

70 posts, read 98,728 times
he mentioned safe zone. isn't that faith?

I think Jesus is coming sooner than most think

Old 03-19-2009, 12:01 AM

589 posts, read 1,344,270 times
He is definitely talking about Planet X... a brown dwarf star the Bible called Wormwood. It is named after the bitter poisonous plant because when it passed around the sun it will cause a third of all our spring water to be contaminated and undrinkable.

Rev 8: 11: And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 AM

15 posts, read 32,668 times
Default Hope he stops in Montana first!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignebula View Post
he mentioned safe zone. isn't that faith?

I think Jesus is coming sooner than most think
I hope Jesus stops in Montana first!! Seems like quite a few UnChristian Christians out there who think they are Christians, but I'll leave that Judgement to him!! Remember , the meek shall inherit the Earth!

Old 03-19-2009, 06:22 AM

15 posts, read 32,668 times
Default Polluted waters

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvan View Post
He is definitely talking about Planet X... a brown dwarf star the Bible called Wormwood. It is named after the bitter poisonous plant because when it passed around the sun it will cause a third of all our spring water to be contaminated and undrinkable.

Rev 8: 11: And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Seems like you all won't need to wait for Planet X . Sounds like all the stuff from Uranium Mines, oil fields, gold mines, ect is already leaching into the Montana waters! And on the Southern Border I'd be a bit nervous about possible Volcanic action, in Yellowstone , I hear there have been rumblings..

Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,326,992 times
You end of the world folks are like the people who waited at the top of the building with their signs in the movie Independence Day.

Prepare yourselves for the second coming of "The Great Disappointment".

Then you can spend the following forty years discussinig why it didn't occur.

By the way, keep your houses in order regardless because it's the right thing to do and because when you die, you want to go to heaven. Not because of the end of the world. It's like well, I could be a jerk right up until that last week, then I will repent!!

Well, I resisted, but I watched the video. Are you kidding me? It looks like "The Great Disappointment" (2005) has already happened for this guy. "Remote Viewing?" What a crock of horse dung. Betsey, you are really hurting your cause when you pull this kind of crap out of your bag of tricks. I am surprised that at the end of the video, it didn't say: "This video brought to you by The Chamber of Commerce Association of Saskatchewan and Canuck Dome Homes, Inc."

Wow.....

Last edited by juj; 03-19-2009 at 07:31 AM..

Old 03-19-2009, 08:24 AM

3,662 posts, read 8,661,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post
Betsey, you are really hurting your cause when you pull this kind of crap out of your bag of tricks.
No, not another sign and I actually agree with juj with her quote above. This is tin foil hat material and you will not find anything remotely close to such a theory in the Bible. The closest thing you could find would be when Jesus creates a new heaven and new earth. But nothing about humankind being wiped out. This is totally unscriptural and does much harm to end-times discussion.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:48 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,392,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora616 View Post
I hope Jesus stops in Montana first!! Seems like quite a few UnChristian Christians out there who think they are Christians, but I'll leave that Judgement to him!! Remember , the meek shall inherit the Earth!
Why is it that Christians think they are humanities ultimate judge and jury? Another sign (are you paying attention?) is this holier than thou attitude as they thump their bible giving the stink eye to people they've never met in a place they've never been. How's that Christian?
Maybe a stop in CT is in order first to straighten it out?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity