Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM

70 posts, read 114,105 times

Advertisements

To everyone, I apologize for the mean things I said in some of the forums. I feel terrible for it. I was not acting much like a christian at all. I did not represent my church well or my God well. I do love God. I do have care for everyone here, no matter what church or belief you have. I do, believe it or not, have respect for your beliefs. I was showing my belief as if it was the only way. I actually didn't mean it to come across that way. I believe many will be saved, from many denominations, religions, and beliefs. It is up to God to judge. I believe baptism is important, but may or may not be necessary for salvation, but if we question it, we should just go through with it, rather than take that chance. If we love God, we will search for the anwsers to our questions. There are many churches with many beliefs. We must all refer to scripture for our final anwsers.

And most importantly, we must love one another and love God, and remember this when presenting our beliefs. That is something I momentarily forgot. And I apologize.

bigneb
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 06:20 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,333,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignebula View Post
To everyone, I apologize for the mean things I said in some of the forums. I feel terrible for it. I was not acting much like a christian at all. I did not represent my church well or my God well. I do love God. I do have care for everyone here, no matter what church or belief you have. I do, believe it or not, have respect for your beliefs. I was showing my belief as if it was the only way. I actually didn't mean it to come across that way. I believe many will be saved, from many denominations, religions, and beliefs. It is up to God to judge. I believe baptism is important, but may or may not be necessary for salvation, but if we question it, we should just go through with it, rather than take that chance. If we love God, we will search for the anwsers to our questions. There are many churches with many beliefs. We must all refer to scripture for our final anwsers.

And most importantly, we must love one another and love God, and remember this when presenting our beliefs. That is something I momentarily forgot. And I apologize.

bigneb

well said.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:58 PM

852 posts, read 1,364,987 times
Very nice of you...you know, I think many would have just made up a new name and started over...but it's probably more proper to do it this way...
and more real.
Don't really even know what you said wrong...and i'm choosing to not look back at your previous posts to find out...as probably, I've even said something in the past that I now wish I had not...
What's the saying? people in glasses houses shouldn't cast stones?....or maybe it's nothing like that...lol...but I'm sure you get the meaning...
Congratulations on a very real thread...

Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Very well said..

Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM

14,875 posts, read 17,143,188 times
Thank you for sharing bignebula. God bless you.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignebula View Post

bigneb
Honestly I never felt offended. Many of my closest friends are SDA's. I ridicule them for the saturday sabbath and they tell me I'll be with Babylon, with the harlot of Rome

Then we often go grab lunch together or spend a whole weekend golfing. Neither side took the other seriously.

Personally I didn't expect your apology. No offence was taken at all.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:48 PM

1,597 posts, read 2,146,119 times
Oh sheesh, not another apology. What are you trying to do...muscle in on my territory? I'M the only one that's supposed to issue apologies around here. Now look what I started.

*sigh*

Alright, come 'ere....tell me what you did wrong.

Mmhmmm....yeah, been there myself. What else?

Huh? You think that offended people?? Boy, I thought I was the one struggling with scrupulosity. Okay, it's all good. Is that all? No? Out with it.

Well heck, you had every right to respond like that. I would have slapped them too. Now, are you sure that's all you did?

Good. You're forgiven.

Now go outside and play until dinner's ready.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:53 PM

1,042 posts, read 2,171,282 times
That's right big of you bignebula

Carlos

Old 03-24-2009, 04:45 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,166,936 times
Bignebula, I am comfortable in this thread. I belong...lol. I am looking foward to getting to know you through your posts. Have a good day in the Lord.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:54 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,517,795 times

YouTube - Eric Byous Plays #8 I Apologize, @ The Beau Riveauge, Bilouxi-Mississippi Sho

no need to do it yourself!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity