U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:53 AM

572 posts, read 950,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
Ok, but you said you don't have a website. So now I'm really confused.
Obviously not as confused as she is...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 08:53 AM

305 posts, read 729,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmahorn View Post
Okay, what does that mean in 'scientific' terms? At what point does it become a sin?

-Wearing a condom, thus preventing the sperm from reaching the egg? Sex, according to God, is meant for procreation. Would wearing a condom be considered a form of abortion?

-When the sperm first enters the vagina?
-When the sperm penetrates the egg?
-3 hours after this?
-4 weeks after this?
-10 weeks after this?

I am just looking for the cutoff line as to 'when' it becomes a sin, and the justification using scripture. It is a slippery slope for sure. I am not trying to incite anything, I am genuinely curious.

the term abortion means to take out pre maturely..........

you cant abort sperm...... condom issue invalid

Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 AM

4,325 posts, read 3,288,349 times
Quote:
Ok, but you said you don't have a website. So now I'm really confused.
That web site belongs to one of the trustees. I don't have a website for my ministry.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:58 AM

572 posts, read 950,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
As you can see, she's a very beautiful spirit. That is not my channeling as she is addressing a man.
Checked out your website and didn't stay long...You have fallen for a cult as this is not from God...You have been deceived!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:06 AM

3,665 posts, read 6,370,468 times
Quote:
That web site belongs to one of the trustees. I don't have a website for my ministry.
Can't make up your mind can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111

Actually, go to Foundation Church of Divine Truth - Official Site and you will find my ministry. They are channeld messages but not like Joseph Smith of the Mormons.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Eyes View Post
Checked out your website and didn't stay long...You have fallen for a cult as this is not from God...You have been deceived!
You are entitled to your beliefs.
I know the truths are from God as I have put them to use and experienced His Divine Love. Nothing can get better than that!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Can't make up your mind can you?
I'm not quite sure where you are trying to go with this. I told you, I do not have a web site.
The web site that I gave you the link to belongs to one of the trustees of the church. The messages on that site are for the ministers to use for their personal ministry. There is no copywrite on any of the messages because they come from the spirit world and they do not hoard their information and share it freely. When I say my ministry, I am meaning what I teach from and the messages I teach from and give to anyone. My ministry is telling people about God and His Divine Love and how to obtain it so that anyone can become as Jesus was while He was on earth. My ministry is not the same as my website. See, they don't even sound the same.
You are trying to provoke something in me that will never happen so I'm really not sure what your motives are at this juncture.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:17 AM

3,665 posts, read 6,370,468 times
Quote:
I'm not quite sure where you are trying to go with this. I told you, I do not have a web site.
The web site that I gave you the link to belongs to one of the trustees of the church. The messages on that site are for the ministers to use for their personal ministry. There is no copywrite on any of the messages because they come from the spirit world and they do not hoard their information and share it freely. When I say my ministry, I am meaning what I teach from and the messages I teach from and give to anyone. My ministry is telling people about God and His Divine Love and how to obtain it so that anyone can become as Jesus was while He was on earth. My ministry is not the same as my website. See, they don't even sound the same.
You are trying to provoke something in me that will never happen so I'm really not sure what your motives are at this juncture.
No, I was just trying to get the truth out of you. Thanks.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:35 AM

1,139 posts, read 978,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Also, the bible says sin is sin. There are no degrees. It's either a sin or it isn't.
Where does bible say sin is sin? Hard to believe God would view a white lie to make someone feel good, and murdering someone, as the same thing.

Jesus says that there are greater sins than others.

John 19:11
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity