Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 06:04 AM

3,662 posts, read 9,629,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
So, if you're wife was raped, you would keep the baby knowing that it would remind her of the situation everytime she looked at it? Knowing that she could not love it the way God intended her to do? Knowing that the child could inherit the fathers tendencies?
If we could not mentally bear the option of raising the child, we would give the baby up for adoption. God would guide us in our decision. And no, abortion would not be an option.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Not sure where you got this but I have never made that claim in any post on this forum although Mary is a very beautiful and I would be honored to see and hear from her.
From your very own website.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:00 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,003,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
From your very own website.
I don't have a web site.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 AM

Quote:
I don't have a web site.
Oh you don't? Does divine love teach you to lie also?

Quote:
Actually, go to www.fcdt.org and you will find my ministry. They are channeld messages but not like Joseph Smith of the Mormons.
My mistake.

Quote:
Not sure where you got this but I have never made that claim in any post on this forum although Mary is a very beautiful and I would be honored to see and hear from her.
Oh, silly me--look what I found from your ministry:

Quote:
I love you, my dear brother in Christ, and I come to you today most happily to convey to you and to the wonderful trustees of the church my humblest thanks for the very fine work you are all doing to spread the Truths of our Father far and wide into the world which is in such desperate need for both His Truths and, more importantly, His Divine Love. I am your humble sister in Christ, known to you as Mary Magdalene, but now simply one of God’s children who resides in one of His glorious Celestial Spheres, and among those who similarly have undergone a transformation of soul to have become our Father’s true, divine children. And, of course, with me is my beloved soulmate, Jesus, who is Master of the Celestial Heavens, yet one who often comes to the sometimes forbidding atmosphere of the earth plane to help those who hunger for they know not what, or who are reaching out with their souls for the Father’s Love and Assistance to bring them out of their despair and restore their lives to one of hope and happiness.
For those interested in the rest of this message from "Mary Magdalene", go here: Mary Magdalene Offers Her Love and Encouragement

Old 04-15-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Oh you don't? Does divine love teach you to lie also?

I didn't lie

My mistake.

That is what my ministry is based on. Go to that site and look up ministers in Indiana. You will find me. I call it my ministry but I never made the claim that that is my website. You will also find that I am a GIRL.

Oh, silly me--look what I found from your ministry:

That is a messge channeled by someone else. I don't do channelings.

For those interested in the rest of this message from "Mary Magdalene", go here: Mary Magdalene Offers Her Love and Encouragement
As you can see, she's a very beautiful spirit. That is not my channeling as she is addressing a man.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
As you can see, she's a very beautiful spirit. That is not my channeling as she is addressing a man.
Oh my bad, but it is your ministry right? So why did you lie?

Old 04-15-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Oh my bad, but it is your ministry right? So why did you lie?
What did I lie about? I'm a minister for the FCDT. It's my ministry when I minister. When I tell others about my beliefs here, it's my ministry. When I teach on the street or wherever else, it's my ministry that I teach because it's done through me. I don't have to go to my peers everytime I want to minister someone. When you tell people where you go to church, do you say my chuch is here? Or do you say Paster so and so's church is here?

Old 04-15-2009, 08:42 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,742,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
So, do you support abortion or not?
This is a misleading question. Nobody is PRO-abortion, or as you rather slyly attempt to phrase it "supports abortion". Those of us who advocate personal CHOICE don't encourage anyone to have an abortion, nor do we celebrate in glee and dance in the the streets when someone chooses to do so.

All we do is say that it's none of your business or my business or the government's business what a woman chooses to do. The choice should be hers.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
What did I lie about? I'm a minister for the FCDT. It's my ministry when I minister. When I tell others about my beliefs here, it's my ministry. When I teach on the street or wherever else, it's my ministry that I teach because it's done through me. I don't have to go to my peers everytime I want to minister someone. When you tell people where you go to church, do you say my chuch is here? Or do you say Paster so and so's church is here?
Ok, but you said you don't have a website. So now I'm really confused.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
This is a misleading question. Nobody is PRO-abortion, or as you rather slyly attempt to phrase it "supports abortion". Those of us who advocate personal CHOICE don't encourage anyone to have an abortion, nor do we celebrate in glee and dance in the the streets when someone chooses to do so.

All we do is say that it's none of your business or my business or the government's business what a woman chooses to do. The choice should be hers.
Condoning the choice to commit murder is supporting the decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity