Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2009, 02:52 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,940,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Coos, you would be surprised at the people on cd over 50 and even over retirement age. To most of us "ole geezers"age is nothing more than a number, and we are always willing to learn a new thing or two
That's very true indeed.

BBC NEWS | England | Dorset | Man, 97, completes 120mph skydive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2009, 02:54 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,695,288 times
Quote:
Hi again Sunshine My son became a wonderful compassionate husband and a great dad..I tell everyone its because of spending so many years with three sisters who made it no big secret to him as how to get along with women.. He learned all about the personalities and language of the female by quietly observing and seldom talking
Miss. Blue...i pray that my son becomes a man like that. He is in his rebellious stage..and not seeing the importance of God in his life. I have had to learn to hand him over to God and trust in God to guide his life at this point. God has His own plans for my son at this time.
Blessings.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:57 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,695,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...I ain't had such a laugh as I have here with effie...my cheeks hurt!!......such fun i am having...I just love you for having started this thread...thank you sooo much...I've totally fallen in love all over again with my newly found family in Christ Jesus!!!! We truly needed this...wees real people out here!!!!!...
Isnt it awesome Verna that we can come to laugh and cry and possibly wet the pants from laughing with our family here without all the other drama...even though im not "piping" in all the time, ya all are definitly making me laught, smile...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:56 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Isnt it awesome Verna that we can come to laugh and cry and possibly wet the pants from laughing with our family here without all the other drama...even though im not "piping" in all the time, ya all are definitly making me laught, smile...
June hears ya!

June:

Former charter member of Hell's Angels. Currently works as a bouncer at one of Boston's more shady "drinking establishments." In spare time, works out at gym. Bench presses 250. (Gotta keep her girlish figure!) Currently in communication with lover who is serving time in prison. (Too darn many speeding violations on the interstate.) Hoping he'll get either early parole, or conjugal visits. Don't particularly care which. For the most part, is considered somewhat dim witted even on her best days by those who know her (all the while still finding her irresistibly adorable, nonetheless.) Prior to joining city-data, (dispite not yet having turned 40) was totally computer illiterate. Job as moderator was contigent upon her successfully passing a Remedial Computer Course at local elementary school. Other than the above, she desperately seeks her former heathen self, mostly by striving to find the connection between heavy metal music and the Tommy Dorsey Band.

Oh yeah, almost forgot: The quote that June fashions her life around, at all times:

"I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false is guilty of falsehood and the accidental truth of the assertion does not justify or excuse him." -Abraham Lincoln

Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,509,987 times
June, thank you for setting everyone straight about the mystery of who you are Oh, one more thing..Would you like to step into my office for a session?

Old 04-25-2009, 04:27 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,520,736 times
Quote:
June, thank you for setting everyone straight about the mystery of who you are Oh, one more thing..Would you like to step into my office for a session?

make small talk with aliens first! dang the english language! and dang the shrinking left brain--- powers. have mercy!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:54 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Quote:

June, thank you for setting everyone straight about the mystery of who you are

Truthfully, June is just a figment of everyone's imagination...

Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM

Just look what happens to the people who moderate the Religion and sub forums...

Old 04-25-2009, 07:03 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,520,736 times
if it were only them!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
if it were only them!

You're right Effie, I have become a desk chair potato and have roots growing into the cracks on the floor Heellllp!! I can't get up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity