U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-20-2009, 10:58 PM

8,744 posts, read 6,830,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Make yourself feel better, dude. I'm sure you won't forget this night or me I'm sorry I had to victimize you.

Beef cooked bad is what really makes me cry. This may be useful information for you. Maybe not.

One more time, at the top of that liberal voice, would you bid the Christian God farewell? A little lullaby might help me sleep.
I am not a dude first of all. Who said you victimized me? Thats not very Christian if that was your intention. I dont think God is very happy with you right now. Shame shame but expected. Very very sad to think because Christianity and Christ are beautiful. It is the followers that give it a bad name.

Why are you bringing up cooked beef and beef in your posts? Are you obsessed with dead cows?

Second of all, the fact that you still cannot answer my question speaks volumes. You have no answer and therefore cannot prove your faith is better or even valid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2009, 11:05 PM

19,022 posts, read 14,493,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I am not a dude first of all.
STOP! Why didn't you say so?

Yikes, forget everything I said. I didn't say that, I was just rambling.

Do I get a second chance? Please let me know if we can start over, again.

Ladies spellbind me. I mean it.

PEACE

<respectfully, me , (takes his hat off, recedes with a bow)>

Old 05-20-2009, 11:16 PM

8,744 posts, read 6,830,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
STOP! Why didn't you say so?

Yikes, forget everything I said. I didn't say that, I was just rambling.

Do I get a second chance? Please let me know if we can start over, again.

Ladies spellbind me. I mean it.

PEACE

<respectfully, me , (takes his hat off, recedes with a bow)>
Yes. You may start over again.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 PM

777 posts, read 1,598,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
If you only had a clue. If you had only taken the time to consider the prophecies of the Bible. The Scriptures clearly tells us what is going to happen to America, and there is a day of horror coming to our nation. Clearly, the Bible states that the United States and all her cities will be destroyed in (ONE HOURS) time. The Bible speaks about this event, and it is very detailed. The Bible tells us that our nations Great Voice will be silenced. And this judgement will come upon us, because the Bible states that the people of our nation are against the Holy God of Israel. This event will happen near the end of time, and the end of time is not very far off.
Well that sure isn't clear to me. I think we place too much significance in our place in history. Maybe this is sarcasm? I haven't read through the whole thread.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:34 AM

3,981 posts, read 5,395,555 times
Hmmmm, This forum is supposed to be a "Christian" forum, but it appears to me the athiests have been allowed to take over, just as they have taken over the U.S. of A. !!!

Old 05-21-2009, 11:47 AM

2,250 posts, read 2,642,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Hell, I will give you better.

BYE BYE CHRISTIAN GOD! GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!

Is that enough guts and honesty for you?
Your type have indeed thrown the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost out; and, His wrath is upon the ungodly. Things are real bad now, and only going to get worse. You can choose to live in fallacy, but it doesn't change the reality of things, and the things to come.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:50 AM

4,437 posts, read 6,002,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post
but it appears to me the athiests have been allowed to take over, just as they have taken over the U.S. of A. !!!

The percentage of people by state in the United States who identify with a religion as opposed to having "no religion"

I guess your definition of "taken over" is different than mine.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 AM

8,990 posts, read 8,806,488 times
I believe Towhee was being tongue n cheek

Old 05-21-2009, 11:57 AM

346 posts, read 278,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post
Hmmmm, This forum is supposed to be a "Christian" forum, but it appears to me the athiests have been allowed to take over, just as they have taken over the U.S. of A. !!!
Frightening isn't it?

Not to worry though. These non-believers will meet their maker when it is their time and their afterlife will not be anything to look forward to.

It is fascinating how many of these atheists are the same heart-bleeding, weeping liberals that want to cease all torture of radical terrorists and close down Gitmo, but their non-belief in our Lord Savior Jesus Christ will cost them an eternity in tortuous condtions that are incredibly worse than anything that was ever performed at Gitmo.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:01 PM

346 posts, read 278,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Your type have indeed thrown the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost out; and, His wrath is upon the ungodly. Things are real bad now, and only going to get worse. You can choose to live in fallacy, but it doesn't change the reality of things, and the things to come.
Very well-written. Thank you!

That particular individual posts some of the most venomous, trolling left-wing posts in the Politics and Other Controversies forum. It is probably best to ignore this person and let him spew his absurdities where eventually nobody will read them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity