Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 PM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times

Advertisements

Towhee, we are looking forward to spending eternity with our Lord along with all that He died for. God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 03:14 PM

3,978 posts, read 8,548,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Towhee, we are looking forward to spending eternity with our Lord along with all that He died for. God bless.

I am afraid there is nothing more I can say on this doctrine...I am just one very small voice crying in the wilderness.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:23 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Well, this has been an eye opener the past 24 hours or so ... People are really starting to show their true Colors. It appears some or just to paranoid and have to much of a persecution complex to be able to really love their neighbor. After all if other Christians are out to get them because of their belief then what about everyone who doesn't even believe in Jesus? Wow ... truly sad ...

Look, i love you people and i believe in the saving grace of Christ, i just refuse to accept the pagan eternal torture doctrine.

So cheer up! If we are right, we will all be together in the end in the spirit of Christ! Everyone who has ever lived! Thats a lot of beautiful people to share our lives with and to learn from and to grow with!

Those who believe, having been vindicated in their faith in the whole world coming to know that God chose to reveal himself to us before they were even able to see and accept him, and they will know that he has truly loved us. And those who cant believe now will remember and will bow before us in the true knowledge of our election.

Rev. 3:9 "... I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you."

And then we will bow down next to them and cast our crowns of glory before the feet of him in whom all have been found worthy at last ... in whom the fullness of the creation will be subdued and made new! And all the kindred of the nations will turn unto the lord in worship of his true glory! Be of good cheer!

Old 05-31-2009, 03:26 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,759,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post

If you all are looking forward to spending eternity with all the evil people who have ever lived....that is actually most likely what you will be doing!!!!!!
I see here you imply that whoever believes in the reconciliation of all things are most likely damned to eternal torture.

Well, i'm glad its not up to you ...

Old 05-31-2009, 03:47 PM

1,711 posts, read 1,902,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towhee View Post
If you all are looking forward to spending eternity with all the evil people who have ever lived....that is actually most likely what you will be doing!!!!!!
No one is looking forward to spending eternity with evil people Towhee, we are looking forward to all being made alive in Christ.... to God "multiplying thy seed [i.e. those of faith in Christ having His Spirit] as the stars of heaven" so that those evil people no longer will be evil people.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM

14,880 posts, read 17,153,412 times
Quote:
I am afraid there is nothing more I can say on this doctrine...I am just one very small voice crying in the wilderness.
Love to you, Towhee God bless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity