Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:29 PM

14,699 posts, read 17,026,769 times

Advertisements

Continuing in prayer for you, Robin. Your prognosis sounds very good! My mother had two strokes but she was soooo independent. She lost the use of her left side, and her speech, and had therapy to bring some of it back, but she was still very independent and wanted to do everything on her own with the help of God. Such an inspiration! God bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,627,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
A have discovered that my right arm is just as strong as my left. The real difference is that it is numb below the skin but I can feel it on the outside. Every thing overall is healing rapidly, I believe I am at about 65% so Im doing fine.
Robin!...I posted this this morning...

Hi Robin!...
...So!...How are you doin' today? I thought of you as I was tending my rose bushes this morning...it was early...and the dew was still on the tender pink petals...like tiny little spots of sunshine...I know the thoughts I had of you were actually God's thoughts...of how precious you are to Him...He wanted me to thank Him for your healing...and for answering all of our prayers for your total recovery....I love you brother.

God Bless You Robin...
Love, Verna.

....You're doing AWESOME!!!! I'm so excited for you Robin...you have been on my heart all day today!! Thank you Jesus...thank you...You deserve all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise!! I love you Robin!!! Keep up the good work!!!...

Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,138,480 times
Quote:
I have had a stroke last friday and am currently reabitating I sorry for the lose but I will be back.

Sorry, but I hope you feel much much better soon enough ok

Good Luck to you.....

Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 PM

4,511 posts, read 7,499,910 times
^
ahhhh, the starlight express! finally.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:35 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,810,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Robin!...I posted this this morning...

Hi Robin!...
...So!...How are you doin' today? I thought of you as I was tending my rose bushes this morning...it was early...and the dew was still on the tender pink petals...like tiny little spots of sunshine...I know the thoughts I had of you were actually God's thoughts...of how precious you are to Him...He wanted me to thank Him for your healing...and for answering all of our prayers for your total recovery....I love you brother.

God Bless You Robin...
Love, Verna.

....You're doing AWESOME!!!! I'm so excited for you Robin...you have been on my heart all day today!! Thank you Jesus...thank you...You deserve all the glory, all the honor, and all the praise!! I love you Robin!!! Keep up the good work!!!...
I am steadly getting better using my right hand to type with, it is just tirering to keep it up but worth it.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.ortega View Post
Sorry, but I hope you feel much much better soon enough ok

Good Luck to you.....
Dont feel bad I am getting better every day

Old 06-12-2009, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
^
ahhhh, the starlight express! finally.

Workin on it everyday and getting better.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:55 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,627,883 times
Quote:
I am steadly getting better using my right hand to type with, it is just tirering to keep it up but worth it.
Hey Robin! It is so good to hear from you, and to hear that you are typing with your right hand now!!!...Hallelujuah!!!...Use those muscles brother, so they will get nice and strong again! You can do it...I BELIEVE IN YOU !!!...Fundie is getting out of hand...we need you in tip top shape so you can keep him on the straight-and-narrow!!...

I'm so proud of you Robin...so glad to hear you are progressing more and more each day...You are strong Robin...and you have a strong heart and a stubborn will....<<<(It takes one to know one.....)...so keep up the good work...stay positive...and rest well...peace and love to you sweet brother......and to your precious family...you all are in my prayers every day!

Love,
Verna.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:08 PM

23,000 posts, read 34,285,343 times
Quote:
Dont feel bad I am getting better every day
Praise God!

Old 06-13-2009, 08:24 AM

1,544 posts, read 3,586,090 times
Quote:
I have had a stroke last friday and am currently reabitating I sorry for the lose but I will be back.
Father, as your daughter, I humbly come before you to ask for the healing and quick recovery of Robin. I ask that you provide the staff , family and friends needed to help in this recovery and that those involved in his/her life be filled with your Holy Sprit and each time they touch his/her that they impart healing upon her/his body. By the blood of the Lamb, your son Yeshua, that her/his body become whole and remove the sprits of infirmity and I call upon your power to bring restoration to her/his body, spirit and soul. Let him/her come out of this situation much more stronger and devoted to you than before. I thank you in advanced Father for this healing, amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity